DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest machetus

@teadeer Although it was just a glimpse and we could not make sure that Jonghyun looked at Yoona but it made me happy enough <33 lol

Guest wintersakuras

Lee unshaved Jonghyun.
He looks so tired and untidy, in the recording of KBS worker fest he looks so pale. I hope he could have some rests.
BksPiWYCAAEDOuq.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest machetus

@su_lee IKR, I am visiting this thread wondering if that link has been posted, and yeaahh you posted that :)))My heart felt like exploded when reading that sentence, "Yoona and CNBlue Jonghyun are dated for a short time"MY FEEELLSSSS T.T
I know my logical mind said that I shouldn't believe the credibility of that story completely. But my shipping feels is much stronger, do you believe this situation? LOOOLLWe are not shipping them for nothing!! They were real, at least :)I am still crying in joy right now T.T
There are a lot of stories about them, we don't know which one is true. But I choose to believe in them. And that post just gave me an extra strength to keep believing and supporting them. There must be something going on between them, I really hope for the best for both of them *cough*If it means, they will come back together*cough* :DJongYoon fighting!!!
Btw, too all members, have you read Heart lyric that composed by Jonghyun?
[Lyrics] HEART song

Lyrics by LEE JONG HYUN
Music by LEE JONG HYUN, KIM JAE YANG
Arranged by LEE JONG HYUN, VINYL HOUSE

At night everything quiets down
Thinking of somebody
(Our time our time our time, it goes by)

Just the ticking of the clock breaks silence
Pushing me always
(Our time our time out time, it goes by)

While you can get rest well, I think somebody
Just with my songs to be happy with me, oh

*Hey, listen to my heart song
Can you hear me? This song for you
Hey, listen to my heart song every time

(Hey, can you hear me?)
Listen to my love song
Can you feel me? This song for you
Hey, listen to my love song. It's my heart

Pens and paper wait for quiet nights
Till I come back again
(Come again come again come again for quiet night)

While you have a good night I think somebody
Every night again waiting for this song, oh

*Repeat

I will make you smile more
Can you hear me? My song for you
I will make you smile more every time

Listen to my love song
Can you feel me? this song for you
Hey, listen to my love song. It's my heart

I will make you smile more
Can you hear me? My song for you
Hey, I will make you smile more

cr: Bluessskyy_JH
PS: why do I remember someone when reading this lyric? T.T You can make her smile more, Jonghyun-aaahhh~~~

Guest wintersakuras

machetus said: @su_lee IKR, I am visiting this thread wondering if that link has been posted, and yeaahh you posted that :)))My heart felt like exploded when reading that sentence, "Yoona and CNBlue Jonghyun are dated for a short time"MY FEEELLSSSS T.T

Guest coconuttp

I didn't find that sentence :( where is it?

and for the Heart song. Do you still love her oppa? I hope both of you end up together. I feel something fishy with Yoona and Seunggi relationship. IDK why, it just my feeling

Hello everyone

I'm Coconut.

Why I think like you I smell bad about Seunggi + Yoona relationship, Firstly I heard and looked that news I felt weird I know they're relationship like a brother and sister, I think SM deceive us about Seunggi + yoona relationship coz after that day why we have never seen paparazzi pics about them.I'm still hoping JongYoon is real couple :)

Nice to meet you all >_<

i'm not suspecting yoona-lee seunggi relationship as i've learned to accept itbut if it's true that Yoona and Jonghyun dated from the end of 2012 to middle of 2013 the time frame was close to the time Yoona and Seunggi start dating. the news said they start dating in September 2013 but i heard they actually start few months before thathe could be a rebound. even though i honestly hope not as i wish for Yoona long lasting relationshipi hope Jonghyun found a lady for him as well

Guest machetus

@wintersakuras, @coconuttp
Yoona – Dated Donghae and CNBLUE Jonghyun for a short time. 

Here they are, the point is same as I mentioned hahaha.First time reading that, my heart felt like exploding, I was jumping around and could not stop smiling.I talked about this a lot with my friends right after this post was spread out. And a lot of people believe that they at least ever dated each other.There are various versions of how long they dated, or how they started to be close and how this relationship ended, but one thing for sure they ever had a close relationship. Some people said they became close since mid 2012, or after Yoona watched blue night concert in Korea. Until a few months after their comeback. Their relationship was ended because they were both busy.

IKR, that's what I thought as well. There must be something going on. I don't wanna doubt Yoona's relationship with LSG, because I respect her life. But I can't stop myself to think that there's something more than that.

wintersakuras saidI didn't find that sentence :( where is it?and for the Heart song. Do you still love her oppa? I hope both of you end up together. I feel something fishy with Yoona and Seunggi relationship. IDK why, it just my feeling

Guest machetus

@cconuttpNice to meet you too ^^I thought this thread is nearly dead ever since January 1st this year, but I am glad that there's new member here :)Regarding there's no paparazzi pics after their dating news, maybe because both simply are private person who don't like to share their personal life to public. Or maybe paparazzis are afraid of getting sued of privacy intervention or something, because public have known about their relationship after all.
@twinkystarI am not against her relationship with LSG really :( that's her life and her decision after all.But it might be my delusional mind who keep thinking that both Yoona and Jonghyun aren't happy with their life.Starting this year, there's drastic change of Jonghyun expression in many occasions. Maybe burning souls are aware of this. He was often caught had a gloomy or sad face. So did Yoona, she became even thinner than before. We can blame their schedule, but even their schedule in the first quarter of this year was not too packed compared to previous years.But, this is all my opinion :D

Guest wintersakuras

twinkystar said: i'm not suspecting yoona-lee seunggi relationship as i've learned to accept itbut if it's true that Yoona and Jonghyun dated from the end of 2012 to middle of 2013 the time frame was close to the time Yoona and Seunggi start dating. the news said they start dating in September 2013 but i heard they actually start few months before thathe could be a rebound. even though i honestly hope not as i wish for Yoona long lasting relationshipi hope Jonghyun found a lady for him as well

It is not willing to support deerburning couple but we as fans have to support anyone who is close to yoona But I do not think there engineering and Lee seung gi yoona jg previous relationship with Jonghyun, he's just part of Past yoona lee seung gi is now Read Banana Yoshimoto's novel "shall we love" is not the author of this story admitted that the real contents of experience lee seung gi And what I read in the 4th section is a sentence " It is difficult to guess a woman's heart, women also often make things complicated. Moreover, forget their old lovers with very quickly " So maybe when yoona separated from Jonghyun and he began to close and lee seung gi filled his heart So please help support anyone and Jonghyun couple yoona thanks :x

@tia.sukma@yahoo.com
The 'Shall We Date' novel characters was modeled after Lee Seunggi and Yoona, but it's a fiction. Since it's related to Seunggi-Yoona, I'll put the rest in spoiler.

The couple in the novel was a celebrity couple who dated once, then broke up, and the novel was letters containing their feelings and wanting to start all over once again. In Healing Camp, Yoona said Seunggi never directly told her his feelings except for the ideal type preference in the past, so she didn't know if he was serious or not that time, because it may be scripted or he was just making a safe choice. Meaning this is the first time they're dating each other.

It's not that I'm not accepting Yoona current relationship. But saying the novel is real when it may be not can cause misunderstanding.

Guest wintersakuras

[Video trans 「Truth 」special feature ( versions A/B) http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/131780119-1725364513.html ]
0:27 JS: For me too, it's just like this. I'll do my best!
0:46 YH: I'm going! Yo, man! This is my turn! Rock in Japan! It's me, Jung Yonghwa! It's me, CNBLUE!
2:23 YH: We're in the middle of PV shooting! The name of the PV is 「Truth」
2:30 MH: I'm going!
2:37 YH: I think the lighting for this is the coolest among our PVs!
2:45 JH: To put it simply, it's a song about a bad girl.
2:49 MH: Don't lie! 
YH: Tell me the truth!
JH: Lately, I think there are many liars/bad individuals (*can't really hear what he says). 
JS: Bad girls too!
2:57 ALL: This has been CNBLUE! Thank you!
YH: Tell me the Truth!

Timing can be a little off! Any/all mistakes are mine m(_ _)m

cr: @greedy4cnblue
Yeah Yoona tell us the truth!! #mian too much delulu 

Guest machetus

Hmm, okay, firstly I apologize if my previous posts did offend some people.I didn't mean to deny any facts of their personal life, because once again I am trying to respect both Yoona and Jonghyun's life. Whatever we've been discussing here won't change the fact that Yoona is dating LSG now. We all know that. Or even Jonghyun is also dating someone else that we don't know.
But, I don't think we are not allowed to post or share any facts related to JongYoon here right?This is JongYoon or DeerBurning thread, so I think this is a 'right' place to do so. We are not shoving down our opinion to other people's throat in public or general forum. Because I believe people who joined this forum are those who want to keep supporting JongYoon together or individually :D
So, delusional is not prohibited in this thread right?? :DCheers ^^

Guest wintersakuras

I wanna suggest you a nice fanfic story to fulfill our thirsty of jongyoon stories
The title is If Only
Have a nice day everyone! ;) 
P.s: This month is our jongyoon's month, let's celebrate it!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wintersakuras

although Jonghyun's birthday has passed in Korean time, but it hasn't in Indonesia's time.
Happy Birthday Lee Jonghyun! Wish you all the best. Have a good life :)
BnpXF2GIAAED7c0.jpg

BnpG7AlIQAAWoo2.jpg

BnmvVJIIEAEvZ1z.jpg

We love you Lee Jonghyuun :*

• 2 weeks later...

Hello sakura! :-h Nice to meet you, I'm sorry I have been reading this thread as silent reader TT But, really this thread made my day! at first, I wasn't a deerburning addicted (but I'm a boice already kkk). But idk suddenly I LOVE THEM!  I really love how you guys expressed your delulu mind :) I was really sad hearing the news about Yoona-LSG but I won't be bothering her private life, as long as I know that she's still friend with Jonghyun oppa It's okay (omg I suddenly feel sad :'( ) 

I was watching at the ending stage when CNBLUE win at music bank for can't stop, and I see burning couple moments OMG!!!! :x I was really happy, and excited by my self even its only less than a few second :( I see that yoona unnie was clapping all the time kkk~ Yoona unnie was greeting minhyuk and yonghwa oppa. she was smiling brightly to Jonghyun oppa but he just see her passing and hug other idol then bow to other soshi unnie behind yoona eonnie, I felt like he wasn't replying her eyecontact..... (because he's heart broken?) *oh my delulu mind sorry* I hope another moment of deerburning couple will come up on the future, Fighting!

Sorry for my bad english T.T
And this is the link for the CNBLUE winning moment *just want to share something*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfFuFrEaHjs

Tommorow is yoona eonnie's birthday! :x

Archived