♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

@yokari . huhuhu ..I really love what you mentioned about the way PSH kissing MGY .. it really seems as if he's pouring out his inner soul and feelings into the kiss. we can really see him kissing her wholeheartedly ... just like you , I also see the kiss as SiGeun kiss not SeungJo-Sekyung kiss ... hehehe . the feelings seem so surreal indeed ... and I love the fact that SiGeun share so many types of kisses in CDDA included the unscreened kiss. they have accidental kiss , short deep kiss , long deep kiss , cute pecks on lips , and those little kisses on cheeks and hands ...eheheh .. the way PSH giving pecks to MGY is so gentle .. even the way he holds her is so gentle and loving her when they were kissing . I just can't help to share this beautiful scap made by the admin at CDDA FB

394858_218705944933558_1981123660_n_zps874a3eeb.jpgcredits : CDDA FB
look at PSH's hands on MGY's hair ... the way he puts his hands right there is sooooo ... urgh!! I can't find the word to describe it. but I find that gesture to be so romantic . and I love the fact that Moonie was smiling blissfully  receiving the kiss. huhuh ..they are such a beautiful couple. the chemistry is soo impressive and bursting . that's why I cringed when I see some people saying they can't see any chemistry between SiGeun when it's really so obvious right there in front of their eyes. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for those who wants to watch live , here's the link 
http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS
still no glimpse of PSH , the show is discussing about kissing scenes. I watched the CDDA kiss scenes showed at the beginning , then after that more kiss scenes from other drama . I don't understand what were they discussing about . maybe PSH already appeared earlier ... tsk ..don't know ..will wait patiently . brb

Guest syanamamoonstar

@mcleen is it true psh will appear on sbs entertainment tonite?i can watch it here rite?http://vod.sbs.co.kr/onair/onair_index.jsp?Channel=SBS 

OMG!!! DONE WATCHING PARK SHI HOO'S INTERVIEW IN SBS SHOW TONIGHT.
Hmm, They ask what his ideal type of girlfriend.
They slightly asked about MGY to him also.
DAMN!!, PSH HAS A NEW TRADEMARK.. ahhaa KYEOPTTA... I don't have any pics..of his trademark.. I'll have to research LOL.

@mcleen, chinggu.. matbe the correct word is... VERY GENTLE.. hahahaa the way PSH put his hands on MGY's face. while he kissed her.

aiksss... so  i missed PSH part then .. I  stopped watching earlier ... uwaaaaa...so sad that i decided to stop watching thinking that i've missed his part earlier ... sad.... uhukss!!! @early219 .... I'm really eager to know what did he say .... did they mention MGY too ?? really need to wait patiently for the interview to be translated... 

mcleen said: aiksss... so  i missed PSH part then .. I  stopped watching earlier ... uwaaaaa...so sad that i decided to stop watching thinking that i've missed his part earlier ... sad.... uhukss!!! @early219 .... I'm really eager to know what did he say .... did they mention MGY too ?? really need to wait patiently for the interview to be translated... 

Guest rintintintin

Oh, so I will not pulling PSH's hair on this! Thanks for that @early219 hahaha! I need to watch the video once they will release on that wahahaha! :))

Archived