♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

Hi, Guys It's really awesome that now we have a thread of our couple, Thanks @Ayame for creating this threadWell,  about the pictures of KBS awards 2011, I think is demostration they were meant to meet each other, I love their chemistry On and Off screen , I feel  flames of love  every time I see a picture of them ( or maybe I´m delusional right now, because I  totally ship this couple in real life)alice16_008.jpg

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

@early219 here I found it, you can translate chinggu ^ ^http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=306195http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=news&m=newsview&idx=306172

Guest dessyastuty

hi guys... wow... this page awesome...  i feel in my own home... i love moonie and park shi hoo... i really enjoy your chat in this forum... my english is bad.. hahahaha, a lot of my feeling about this couple keep stuck in my head cannot distribute well in this forum.. so i prefer to enjoy you guys's chat 8-> i love u guys.... its nice to be here...our home sweet home.. >:D<

Thank you chinggu,. you like what i've posted yesterday. hhahahaha
it was around 2am in my country when i started to create how our OTP reborn and blossom into a BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY COUPLE. @_@
There will be a part 2. The one i posted is only a part 1. hahahahahaha
I keep on thinking our SIGEUN so much... my SYNDROME KEEPS ON WORSENING EVERYDAY AND EVERY MINUTE and EVERY SECONDS.

early219 said: @kabam,
LOL chinggu "eating all  up".. ahahahah maybe PSH thinks that MGY is like a sweet and cute candy. LOL
chinggu me too... i want to know what exactly PSH says about MGY and the kiss and while filming CDDA with MGY.
The lady in red keeps on talking while PSH talks. ahahha i was kinda annoyed to her especially when PSH was mentioning his ideal type.
I think the ideal type of PSH has been changes or he added some quality now. hahahahaha
He said cute. LOL is he referring to MGY.

Guest syanamamoonstar

ok eventhough i dun like diz site coz always complaining bout moon but i hav to go there to look out for the translation of the video..diz is some of the part dat they already translated it to eng..A1359557011732.jpg

Park Si Hoo: “Ideal girl?  I prefer lovely and positive.”

Actor Park Si Hoo appeared on SBS “Midnight TV Entertainment” on January 30 and in the segment “Tell me your wish” talked candidly about his dream girl.

PSH said: “Since I am shy in front of strangers, it’s good if she is a positive person.”  And: “Looks are not important.  Rather than sexy and innocent I prefer the cute and lovely type.”

He also disclosed his last relationship with a girl lasted 4 years.

When told he should realize how popular he is these days, PSH said: “I can feel the hot reaction around me,” and drew laughter.

On the show PSH also revealed the reasons he dreamed of being an actor.

[Hye-news@tvdaily.co.kr]

1359552478_458265.jpg

Park Si Hoo: “Just on-the-fly feel … embarrassing dance”

Park Si Hoo appeared on SBS “Midnight TV Entertainment” on January 30 and talked about his dance routine in his drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” which ended on Jaunary 27.

He said it was most embarrassing in the scene where Cha Seung Jo was dancing in front of his close friend the doctor (played by Park Kwang Hyun).

It is a dance of joy without accompaniment and PSH said it was all on-the-spot, spontaneous, impromptu.  “Such a dance is something you only show your girlfriend.”

On the show he also disclosed his ideal girl is the cute and lovely type.

(enter@xportsnews.com)

i kept on having this strong feeling that shi hoo must really have something for our moon.and this recent interview of him made me more suspicious about it.i can feelthat this "cute and lovely" characteristics he mentioned,he's really pertaining it to MGY!who would resist MGY's cuteness?haha even i,myself cant!cmon shi hoo,you must definitely make a move now!the valentines is near!hah

i really cant move on from that hot kiss!!!i kept on watching it over and over again!!!really cant get over!!i just wish one day they'll surprise us that they're dating,just like what rain and kim tae hee did!!

dearies^^ Moonie just updated her CY background music^^ according to the admin of this account Moonie sometimes updates her CY with Music~ 
credit to :Moonsclub on twitter 
  (MGY's CY BGM update) "ok. Firstly, let's take a little break"  

BB6YYZFCAAEVvzL.png 
(DJ Moon) Dynamic Duo - 죽일 놈(Guilty)

BB6Zrf3CMAEDTAB.png
(DJ Moon) Yoseob (B2ST) 안돼(NO) (포세이돈 OST) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xeJOaDJB9M
 BB6fMheCMAETnNs.png

~ what do u think dearies? does this songs mean something ? kekeke~ :) this maybe the way she can express what she's feeling right now...here i insert the english lyrics of "Without YOu"
 *Even if I watch a fun movie

(It all feels the same)
Even if I go on a trip
(It all feels the same)
Even new songs
(It all feels the same)
All the other girls other than you
(It all feels the same)
I’m lost without you, I’m at loss without you
Come back to me (back to me)
Run back into my arms

It’s just you that is missing but my life tastes completely different
It’s too bitter, too salty, too tasteless
My soul is always thirsty
These days, I only have worries that are pointless

It’s like repetitive rap, there’s no melody
Who do I call when I’m exhausted?
A place without you suffocates me, I feel suppressed

I feel hopeless as if I missed the last bus
My heart is always like midnight, dark everywhere
Did you know? I think you were the standard in my heart
I’m still lost, left in this chaos
Feelings left for you on my side, I barely survive
I can’t fall asleep before drinking all night and all trashed

The air is too cold, alone in the room
The sound of the early morning makes me so lonely that it gives me chills
I miss your smell and warmth like crazy
I miss your smell and warmth

Everything is meaningless
My everyday life is full of anemia, all vain
Yeah, it’s all meaningless, my emotions are lethargic
Always tired and vague

Even if my arm fell asleep when you used it as your pillow, I was happy
Even when your words were the law and I was restrained, I was happy
I don’t look good these days 
There’s no brightness in my face and there’s no nature called you, in this life that is like polluted air
Only friends and miserable sympathy are left
Love is only at selfish and sensual nights
I miss you, I miss walking slowly for you
I miss not going to parties because of you
Even work doesn’t make me get over you
I’m doing something stupid with the help of the alcohol – looking up your number
I’ve become so weak that I can’t go around my point
I’ve put everything down, please come back

Run back into my arms
You know it, that you’re the owner of my arms
I don’t think I can forget you
There are so many traces of you left in me
Everything is so different, I think happiness left with you
I only feel complete when I’m with you
Come back to me, you’re perfect to me

kyaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok , I'm just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sox100000000000000 happy right now!!! huhuhuhh .. SiGeun are dropping hints left and right . oh my gosh!!! PSH is just too obvious , I think this is the first time he ever mentions that his ideal girl is someone who's cute, lovely and positive  . the girl must be someone who's positive since he's shy to strangers . but then we know that he feels very comfortable being around Moonie coz Moonie is really very friendly and definitely positive type ...CUTE and LOVELY ?? doesn't have to be sexy ??? ahaks!!! PSH is totally describing Moonie right there . definitely Moonie!!! he only mentions cute after knowing Moonie coz he has really seen how cute Moonie is while they were working together , remember the vid of cute Moonie at the site created by Haiba_Ki that I posted last night ??? huhuhu ... ok , let's compile again all the criterias that he wants in a girl . Pure. fresh, innocent , cute , lovely , positive , and doesn't have to be sexy . Moonie does have sexy body figure but then we know that she rarely wears sexy outfits offscreen . huhuhuh .. ok , that's it. all traits that he wants for his ideal girl perfectly suits Moonie to a T . hehehe .... Si Hoo ssi . aigoo ... I love the way u dropped such subtle but rather obvious hints right there... huhuhuh .... ooohhh.. ok , now I'm feeling so giddy as if I'm in Moonie's shoes. uhuks. also , @kabam thanks for sharing those songs that Moonie shared on her cyworld .. aigooo ..it seems that she's missing someone badly ... uhukss!!! and also , like what @nalikahibar said last night when Moonie updated her cyworld , saying "even if it's just that , I'm already happy" , my delusional shippers' heart really want to think that she's saying it out to PSH ... huhuhu ... ok , I need to calm down first before replying the previous messages... am too happy right now that I feel sort of speechless but then at the same time there are so many things that I want to say out ... huhuhuh . 
*mcleen group hugs all SiGeun shippers ^^* 
can't stop smiling already .... huhuhuh ... be right back later on . happy spazzzing girls!!! please delurk and join us basking in the glory of happiness. huhuh!!
ok , one more thing . just can't help sharing again the videos that shows our cute lovely Moonie in action at the CDDA shooting type . hehehe .. .ekekke . this cute little girl seems to capture the heart of Mr.Gentleman , Si Hoo Oppa . uhuks!!

Guest nalikahibar

ey ey eyyy..

our girl is in love.. you know, in my country, she's at the level of "galau" hahaha :P

thanks @kabam for the updates.

moonie sometimes give a clue about something @ her cyworld BGM..

when she was a guest in running man, she changed her BGM with leessang (gary) and kim jong kook's songs..

@mcleen thank you for posting those videos ^^  iam sooo happy too.. ..just knowing that his ideal now is CUTE that makes my heart skip a beat~ what can we wish for its really obvious~~ huhuhuhu~~and now im thinking that its really possible 95% that Sihoo oppa and Moonie go out and have a drink ~fun time together~ im like flying in the moon~~~~ i want them to develop the feelings that they have for each other... :(( i want SiHoo oppa to be happy so he must go and pursue our  Moonie ^^  and to all dearies SiGeun shipper here~~ let's be happy coz we're loving such a wonderful couple .. :x

nalikahibar said: ey ey eyyy..
our girl is in love.. you know, in my country, she's at the level of "galau" hahaha :p

thanks @kabam for the updates.
moonie sometimes give a clue about something @ her cyworld BGM..
when she was a guest in running man, she changed her BGM with leessang (gary) and kim jong kook's songs..

Okay chinggu,..HMMMM so many juicy.... I'll came back later.. hahahhaha
i need to catch up with you... ahaha I TOLD you ahhaha PSH said KYE-YOWA.. ahhahaa and i remember the girl who played SEO YOON JOO said to MGY "KYE-YOWA", when MGY did the game cute dance in the interview posted here.. hahhahaha
PSH must have remembered it. hahaah
I think it is the first time for PSH to mention about his ideal type of girl to be "not SEXY, but rather, CUTE AND LOVELY".. HMMM SEEMS VERY FIT TO OUR MOONIEE> hahahahaha

OMG!!! IT SEEMS LIKE MGY CAN'T FORGET HIS MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE WITH PSH. I THINK SHE IS REALLY IN LOVE WITH OUR PSH. @_@

CHINGGU, one more thing, there's a VOLUME 2 of CDDA OST. DO ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT????
Oh, well i have to go first.. See you all later chinggus. @_@

Guest hoomoon

early219 said: Okay chinggu,..HMMMM so many juicy.... I'll came back later.. hahahhaha
i need to catch up with you... ahaha I TOLD you ahhaha PSH said KYE-YOWA.. ahhahaa and i remember the girl who played SEO YOON JOO said to MGY "KYE-YOWA", when MGY did the game cute dance in the interview posted here.. hahhahaha
I think it is the first time for PSH to mention about his ideal type of girl to be "not SEXY, but rather, CUTE AND LOVELY".. HMMM SEEMS VERY FIT TO OUR MOONIEE> hahahahaha

OMG!!! IT SEEMS LIKE MGY CAN'T FORGET HIS MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE WITH PSH. I THINK SHE IS REALLY IN LOVE WITH OUR PSH. @_@

CHINGGU, one more thing, there's a VOLUME 2 of CDDA OST. DO ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT????

early219 said: Okay chinggu,..HMMMM so many juicy.... I'll came back later.. hahahhaha

Archived