♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest supernovah

Hi, I'm newbie here...
been lurking CDDA thread all this time, finally gathered all my courage to join in.
For I love this couple so much and wish the best for both of them (eventhough deeeeeeeep in my heart I want them both to be together for REAL :D )
They are the third couple that's been capturing my heart (1st is Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin, 2nd is Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo).

Age difference is doesn't matter. My mom and dad is having 9 years difference, still they live happily ever after (so, PSH, go get our moonie!)

I seriously LOL at someone who insulted the long last kissing scene in ep 16! Saying and laughing off imagining how many piles of wood planks Moonie had to stand for PSH to have his head twist awkwardly... I was telling myself if that person is blind or having eye problem to not notices the kissing scene in depth. MGY's lip is clearly gone, 'eating up' by PSH. That's not all... that person stated also MGY is an excellent actress to act as little girl but not as a woman. I don't know PSH have such creepy and pathetic fans! Do they attack other female co-stars of PSH like what they did to MGY? ParkSiHoo4U is the only typical site that bash on Moonie. They said MGY's lack her acting skills in CDDA then picked on her appearance and looks and now even dare to have such judgement on SK's character. Such a loser fans of PSH i've ever seen before!

Guest hoomoon

annyong, chinggu-deul ;;)
kekekekeke... i am saying thank you so much for the depth of my heart for all the caps and comments.
kkkkyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... i got lovestruck
:x

i agree with you @mcleen. i bet PSH didn't want to attract many comments if he posted photo of him and MGY.
when i watched the party video, i saw MGY walked rashly, she covered her face. and no interview from her.
and only one photo... huhuhuhu....
:(
i think she's the one who took the pictures. photo of her and PSH will be kept private just for THE TWO OF THEM  =P~
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <('u')>

all i need is LOVE.... turururururu..... all i need is LOVE...LOVE....
:\">

@aprillkiss welcome to this lovely thread dearie ... you can check out this video below to see the  deleted scenes . 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4OlzccLY7Q
yes , I wonder too why didn't they include those beautiful scenes... 
@supernovah
really happy that you finally find the courage to post in this thread .. welcome  aboard ... :) . hopefully you'll enjoy your time being in this thread .. please don't be shy to join in our discussion on SiGeun .. :)
@early219 .. that's what I feel too .. it's really uncommon for an actor to touch his co actress back like that ... eheheheh .. he just can't take his eyes and hands off her .. :P . no wonder SBS released those videos containing so much lovey dovey actions from SiGeun ..ekeek. I believe the crews and staffs also can really feel the "heat" watching them filming together. how I really wish there will be more BTS being released but then I think for the time being we should just be content with those released BTS since the one which was released the day after the final episode seem to be the last ones ..errr.. I also watch those BTS of PM that u mentioned above .. huhhu .. I don't really want to comment much about other pairing in this thread but then I would just say that from my point of view , the way PSH treats Moonie is totally different from the way he treated his other co stars . you can really feel how he seems to be so sincerely blissful just being around her. his eyes and smiles towards Moonie are just too precious and indescibable .. ehehe . as for me , this is the third OTP that I really wish for them to end up together in real life .. my first and second OTP that I loved were 7 years ago and it's definitely hard for me to fall for an OTP  unless if I can really see the sparks between them . 
@zurah90 , I really love this pairing so much that I don't mind to give some of my precious time just to gush about them ..ekekeke .. I don't know . it has been so long that I have such affection for an OTP .. do you still remember how crazy I was during the CE time ?? ehehehe . but then I think this time, I'm even crazier about SiGeun compared to CE .. if only SiGeun are also from the same management  just like CE , I believe it would be easier for us to get more juicy bits about their togetherness.. ehehehe . 
where is @berny  ?? @berny dearie , why don't you share those 2 lovely vids that u made on SiGeun ?? ehehehe .. I believe there are many new SiGeun shippers right here who still haven't watch that vid .. I see so many new users being lurking in this thread .. :) . welcome to this thread everyone .. please don't be shy to de lurk and join our craziness talking about SiGeun ... :)

zurah90 said: I seriously LOL at someone who insulted the long last kissing scene in ep 16! Saying and laughing off imagining how many piles of wood planks Moonie had to stand for PSH to have his head twist awkwardly... I was telling myself if that person is blind or having eye problem to not notices the kissing scene in depth. MGY's lip is clearly gone, 'eating up' by PSH. That's not all... that person stated also MGY is an excellent actress to act as little girl but not as a woman. I don't know PSH have such creepy and pathetic fans! Do they attack other female co-stars of PSH like what they did to MGY? ParkSiHoo4U is the only typical site that bash on Moonie. They said MGY's lack her acting skills in CDDA then picked on her appearance and looks and now even dare to have such judgement on SK's character. Such a loser fans of PSH i've ever seen before!

@mcleen Yes unnie! I still remember how crazy you are with CE.. along with me. I agree with you as i'm more crazier for SiGeun than CE now! :D If only SiGeun came from the same management, there will be more juicier pictures of them! lol :P I have to say that SiGeun's chemistry are more livelier with their offscreen bickering! Sweet to the max! ;) Anyway, that was my final post of the haters comments.. i really just dislike how low profile can they be! We ONLY listen and respect to PSH, not them!!! :))

zurah90 said: I seriously LOL at someone who insulted the long last kissing scene in ep 16! Saying and laughing off imagining how many piles of wood planks Moonie had to stand for PSH to have his head twist awkwardly... I was telling myself if that person is blind or having eye problem to not notices the kissing scene in depth. MGY's lip is clearly gone, 'eating up' by PSH. That's not all... that person stated also MGY is an excellent actress to act as little girl but not as a woman. I don't know PSH have such creepy and pathetic fans! Do they attack other female co-stars of PSH like what they did to MGY? ParkSiHoo4U is the only typical site that bash on Moonie. They said MGY's lack her acting skills in CDDA then picked on her appearance and looks and now even dare to have such judgement on SK's character. Such a loser fans of PSH i've ever seen before!

@hoomoon , yes .. I saw that video too .. somehow I think , Moonie is not well coz she covered her face ..and it's unusual for her to avoid from being interviewed. so that's why I really think that she's sick . perhaps that's also one of the reason why PSH didn't upload Moonies picture .I really think that if he ever posted the pic of him and Moonie , there will be so many people who would create more gossips on them ... and well , certain fans of his would really gone into despair seeing another picture of Moonie on his tweeter . hehehe. 

@early219 Right?! Now that you say it, the way our PSH tilt his head just like a robot... yes! At first i thought it was kind of animation playing a trick on PSH, but then i stop smiling over that when i stunt on that hot kiss! From :D to :-$ to finally :\"> !!!

Guest syanamamoonstar

yey!me too shigeun shipper!i juz cant get over on this couple even though CDDA has ended..shi geun fighting!hehe^.^

Archived