♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello all SiGeun shippers ... ehehehe .. annyeong!!! I'm reporting myself in this thread ... thanks a lot @Ayame for opening up this new crib for us to stay ... huhuhu ... really love it ... btw , Chinggus/dearies , I think we should really bring lots of SiGeun goodies that we posted in CDDA thread into this thread ... there are so many goodies already .. MV's , BTS , pictures and news ... I'll be posting again later on this evening ... to all SiGeun shippers please enjoy your stay in this thread and gush as much as u want about our lovely couple ... huhuhu ... ok , BRB .. 

Guest nalikahibar

wow.. They have the same blood type :D

well, madame nalikahibar is here to give you information about SiGeun's zodiac.. *hahaha*

Lets start from Mr. Aries, PSH :

What it's like to date an Aries Man:

An Aries man has a lust for adventure so if you are thinking about having a relationship with an Aries man, be prepared for fast-paced adventure, novelty and excitement. He is always eager to try new things - including relationships. That is not to say that every Aries man will only provide an exciting and short-lived relationship, but this is usually the case. He might stick around if you are the type of woman that enjoys having the man take the lead and basking in his glory. He enjoys challenge so if you are the woman to offer challenges to him - like playing hard to get - he might stick around longer. Remember, this man is all about the thrill of the chase. Do not however, act as if you don't care about him. He needs you to be "swept off your feet" by him. Appear innocent- hard-to-get and he will be wrapped around your little finger. Never take advantage of the Aries man because his short temper will turn into a fury of anger and he way leave and never look back.

Now, Ms. Taurus, MGY :

Taurus women are masters in the art of seduction. She will get what she wants but her patience is incredible, she will wait for what she wants She needs stability and security and will not tolerate a man who is not straight with her and leads her along with uncertainty in the future. She is the old-fashioned type, the type of woman who is associated with the drive-in soda shop days of the 60's. She is down to earth, protective, supportive, loving, devoted and loyal. She is openly affectionate in a relationship. Taurus women is perfect for the man who likes to be nurtured and pampered, providing you are loyal and devoted. She has a lot to give but she requires a lot in return. Remember, the Taurus woman is very sensitive although she might not seem so on the exterior. Court her and constantly try to impress her and you will win her heart and she will be yours. Cross a Taurus woman, and her temper will flare, she will become extremely stubborn. If you ever break her trust, it will be nearly impossible to gain it back again.

Source:

zodiac-signs-astrology.com

so, what do u think about Aries-Taurus love compatibility chinggus? :p

Guest jackie121312

Is it just me, but my heart beats faster everytime I see our couple together (on and off screen).  Their chemistry is soooooo great/epic that I felt as though it was real and not acting.  Their eyes sparkle when they look at each other.  Just like the dialogue in the drama "if this is not love, then I don't know what is."  Maybe it's just my imagination because I love them too much, but if it is, then they did an excellent job portraying their love for each other in the drama because I felt it 110%.

Great job MGY & PSH!  Get plenty of rests now because you both deserve it! After you both are well rested, please make arrangements to go out on a real date together to see if you can be a real couple in real life.............please...............please.............please..................................hahahahahaha...........it doesn't hurt to have wishful thinking right friends of this forum?

Guest rintintintin

Hahahaha! Even my school buddies, they talk about these 2. One of my blockmate told me that they should have a movie after this!!! Hoping that one of them will have a press conference on this! Hahaha!

@nalikahibar really thanks a lot dearie for posting that zodiac review . huhuuhh .. I love those reviews . I especially love what is mentioned about Taurus coz the traits being mentioned right there perfectly suits MGY's personality . 
She is down to earth, protective, supportive, loving, devoted and loyal. She is openly affectionate in a relationship. Taurus women is perfect for the man who likes to be nurtured and pampered, providing you are loyal and devoted. She has a lot to give but she requires a lot in return. 
these phrases is totally accurate about MGY . she is really such an affectionate person. and I believe if SiGeun is going to be in a relationship for real , PSH is gonna get so much love and pampering from MGY . I also think that PSH is such a very  loving and caring guy who would pamper his gf . I still remember he said that he's someone who's really hard to fall in love with someone but once he fall in love, he would give his all to the relationship . as for the traits mentioned about Aries , there are some part which I agree but also certain parts which I am not agree with. heehhe . however , I can really see that PSH and MGY are very compatible together. PSH needs someone like MGY to bring out his real self . I've seen the BTS of him and his other co actress before (though I haven't seen some of his previous dramas) , and from my observation , PSH seem to be quite reserved and not as open as he is when he's MGY during the BTS from the other dramas. 
@jackie121312 you're not alone dearie .. most of us SiGeun shippers has really gone crazy shipping these 2 together because of their sparkling chemistry . the way they look at each other lovingly with such sparkling/twinkling eyes is really something fishy . for instance , just look at this picture below . 
408406_219068244897328_1912070770_n_zps1c764154.jpgfull of admiration and loving expression. this pic is from the bts . though they are in their character in that pic , we can really feel the genuine sparks. 

nalikahibar said: wow.. They have the same blood type :D

well, madame nalikahibar is here to give you information about SiGeun's zodiac.. *hahaha*

Lets start from Mr. Aries, PSH :

What it's like to date an Aries Man:
An Aries man has a lust for adventure so if you are thinking about having a relationship with an Aries man, be prepared for fast-paced adventure, novelty and excitement. He is always eager to try new things - including relationships. That is not to say that every Aries man will only provide an exciting and short-lived relationship, but this is usually the case. He might stick around if you are the type of woman that enjoys having the man take the lead and basking in his glory. He enjoys challenge so if you are the woman to offer challenges to him - like playing hard to get - he might stick around longer. Remember, this man is all about the thrill of the chase. Do not however, act as if you don't care about him. He needs you to be "swept off your feet" by him. Appear innocent- hard-to-get and he will be wrapped around your little finger. Never take advantage of the Aries man because his short temper will turn into a fury of anger and he way leave and never look back.

Now, Ms. Taurus, MGY :
Taurus women are masters in the art of seduction. She will get what she wants but her patience is incredible, she will wait for what she wants She needs stability and security and will not tolerate a man who is not straight with her and leads her along with uncertainty in the future. She is the old-fashioned type, the type of woman who is associated with the drive-in soda shop days of the 60's. She is down to earth, protective, supportive, loving, devoted and loyal. She is openly affectionate in a relationship. Taurus women is perfect for the man who likes to be nurtured and pampered, providing you are loyal and devoted. She has a lot to give but she requires a lot in return. Remember, the Taurus woman is very sensitive although she might not seem so on the exterior. Court her and constantly try to impress her and you will win her heart and she will be yours. Cross a Taurus woman, and her temper will flare, she will become extremely stubborn. If you ever break her trust, it will be nearly impossible to gain it back again.

Source:
zodiac-signs-astrology.com

so, what do u think about Aries-Taurus love compatibility chinggus? :p

mcleen said: @nalikahibar really thanks a lot dearie for posting that zodiac review . huhuuhh .. I love those reviews . I especially love what is mentioned about Taurus coz the traits being mentioned right there perfectly suits MGY's personality . 
She is down to earth, protective, supportive, loving, devoted and loyal. She is openly affectionate in a relationship. Taurus women is perfect for the man who likes to be nurtured and pampered, providing you are loyal and devoted. She has a lot to give but she requires a lot in return. 
408406_219068244897328_1912070770_n_zps1c764154.jpgfull of admiration and loving expression. this pic is from the bts . though they are in their character in that pic , we can really feel the genuine sparks. 

all my beloved SiGeun shippers . ehehe .. I know that last night , some of us feel a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see PSH's pic with MGY at the CDDA wrapping party ... well , after some observation , I come up with some conclusion as to why PSH didn't' post any pic of him and moonie ..eheheh . first of all , let me post again the pictures of CDDA attending the party in this thread 
geunyoung2_zps7565250e.jpgmaybe it's just me , but just from looking at this picture alone , I already get the coupling vibes of SiGeun . eheheh . just look at their so well coordinated outfits. black cap, black shirt and blue jeans . you can see that MGY was wearing blue jeans in this pic below.
geunyoung1_zpsf3f01145.jpg
 huhuh . same choice of outfits colour from head to toe ....I'm pretty sure that PSH took pictures of him and MGY alone , but he doesn't dare to post up the pic on twitter , fearing that it might makes into headlines again with perhaps so many comments on really compatible and couple look like they are together. ekeke . coz remember the pic that PSH posted of him and MGY holding hands before ? that pic already made headlines with comments from the netizens saying they look like a real couple. so , I guess he already thinks the possibility that the same thing might happen again if he ever posted the pic of them together . furthermore both of them donned such as coupling outfits. eheeheh ... although we didn't get to see them standing side by side . I can already imagine SiGeun with their caps and standing together posing for pictures would look so much like a real couple indeed.   let me just post this favourite pic of SiGeun 
vogue_zps3a3c2d31.jpgif they are already this chummy posing for picture even before the shooting started , can u just imagine how chummier would they be right now since they had spend so many months filming together ?? so that's why I think they might have posed chummily together during the CDDA party that PSH doesn't dare to share the pic with us. however we know he was very happy at the party since he mentioned how happy he is in the caption of the pictures that he posted on twitter . eheheh . and he has no problem to post up his pic with "Seo Yoon Joo" coz it's publicly known that she's already taken . the netizen and media would not make "hoo ha" of their picture. ehehhe . 
@early219 . hehehe ... I really understand your feelings right now. that's how I really feel too . the feelings conveyed in their eyes is just too surreal . huhuhu ..let me just post more screencaps which were posted at CDDA FB .... seriously these scaps made me feel like I'm flying on the cloud .. they really look like they are so much in love. 
72968_219070208230465_87765116_n_zps540f0987.pngPSH is drowned in his admiration towards MGY again and MGY looks so shy right here. eheheheh . 
22002_219070004897152_128896798_n_zps3f7ebac9.pngawwwww ..... 
549944_219069844897168_412522872_n_zpsd0e66235.png67086_219070624897090_2006307704_n_zpsee31438e.png148697_219070811563738_765428750_n_zps99986fff.png734735_219070991563720_469706049_n_zpsf6635ee3.pngoohh goshh!!! I'm hyperventilating just by looking at these scaps. I really wonder why did the production cut off these loving scenes from the epi ?? they should have included those little kisses which are so romantic! huhuh. 
155002_219068468230639_1919832362_n_zpsc1fe8da5.pngeheheh . too happy being together ... .. tsk tsk .. their happiness is too obvious ... huhuhu .. like I've always said , I feel like I'm experiencing my own love when I see them bonding happily. 
credits : CDDA FB for all the scaps shared. 

Hello SiGeun's lovers! I'm back from the CDDA thread! ;) @mcleen Unnie, you are back with your lovely insights and scaps of our SiGeun! Well done :D @Ayame Thanks for including "The Expression Couple"! It's too unique and meaningful behind their names :) Well, the final episode bts pictures above are not shown in CDDA? Why? They are being too chummier and surreal? :x But i'm glad that despite it's not shown in CDDA, SBS features out that sweet bts. They are just too real! SiGeun is REAL!!!

@early219 , @zurah90 . ehehehe ... dearies , let's just post everything that we've shared in CDDA thread right here. after all , we might have new shippers who didn't get to see what we've been gushing and discussed about these 2 in CDDA thread ..ekekeke .. seriously , I have to say I've never seen any other coupling that has such beautiful offscreen chemistry like both of them. perhaps I might be biased when I say this since I love them to pieces ... but then there are so many people who already notice their closeness , that's why their closeness made into headlines (like the one we read on the imaginary kiss bts) 
eheheh .. now , there are still some more scaps from that precious BTS ... 
387037_219068664897286_302148395_n_zps49842e58.pngPSH checking out the patches which are said to be worn by MGY 
419591_219068791563940_1091957829_n_zpsb7be1576.pngchecking out alone is not enough , he just feels the need to touch those patches on her back . :P
484884_219068894897263_9936155_n_zps143dae3c.pngooohh ... ok ..what make u so happy PSH ? are u really touching those patches or taking this chance to touch her back ?? and just look at the way he puts his hands right there ... huhuhhu .... 
310026_219069518230534_1765838789_n_zps6f12ff50.pngooohh... okk ... we get it already . one hand is not enough , you just need to put both of your hands to get the warmth from her back . ekekek . aigoooo ... you just can't contain your happiness that u managed to get some skinship right there huh ? :P . tsk tsk .. you already  get so many chance to touch Moonie during the shooting , those chances are still not enough , right ?? ekekek 

credits : CDDA FB for the scaps shared. 

@mcleen,
it's not common for PSH to check his co-star's back like that. i watched the bts of The princess's man before and i must say he can't even touch the hair of MOON CHAE WON. LOL.. hahahahaha he is not that attentive to MCW. sorry for the fans but i just remembered it.
And with MGY, it was 360% different. LOL. and he never said from any of his interview that he only treats MGY as his little sister. and only said that to MCW.

chinggu i have to say that I NEVER SHIPPED any couple for the last 9 years of my life while watching so many dramas.
Before, i was against about the age gap love, but when i saw so much of it from korean drama. i somewhat loving it too much. @_@
I must say the SIGEUN couples is the first one who made me shipped more and more.
and if i say more and more and more... i wanted it to be real.
And we could see what they feel through BTS. @_@

also , this one .. I don't really know what happened right here, but then I think Moonie managed to spot the hole on PSH's sweater jacket . it would be so much more meaningful if we get to see the subbed version of the bts
62294_219069711563848_1988385714_n_zps2d150449.png64265_219069598230526_649300844_n_zps419f7b94.pngsmiling again ... they really have so much offscreen chemistry .. only those who are blind would deny the chemistry that they share together. 

@mcleen Unnie! Loves you more for keeping up posting our SiGeun offscreen scaps! :) The more offscreen bts SiGeun had, the more their chemistry sparks :X It's adorable how Moonie pats on PSH's hole jacket! lol :P And i love that smiles on PSH when he is looking at Moonie! ;)

Guest sarahsevang

Thanks for all caps and the insights ekkk totoally agree... I lnow its not justme who can see those eyes sparkling. Ive watched PSP and PM and PSH expression and the way he looks at moonie is totally dif.

Archived