♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

[My Choice for the Heading] Bears Show the Talent, the Owner Receives the Compliment.     

[note: Moon Geun Young posted this letter at DCBH on January 29, 2013, the morning after the wrap-up party for Cheongdam-dong Alice, and also the day of her 14th year debut appearance on "TV Brings Love / TV는 사랑을 싣고." The heading for the posts by fans all said, "[Moon Geun Young Debut 14 Years] [문근영 데뷔 14주년]," and Bong wittingly put, "[My Choice for the Heading]." Bears call Moon Geun Young (aka Bong) their owner (juin 주인, soyuja 소유자) so she plays along keke]

Yesterday our bears who were probably very nervous.

Really thank you. Really, really.

And really, really you worked so hard.

Thanks to you, Cheongdam-dong Alice staff, and actors were able to have a beautiful finish.

Once again, really thank you^-^

Yesterday Director Jjang (Director Jang Tae Yoo [from Painter of the Wind]) said this.

"You are blessed because you have these people (bears) by your side. Really!"

Yes. That's right. Really that's right. It's true that I am blessed (to have bears by my side). I, too, know very well.

And the compliments of bears continued so much. (W~hy~? What, what? What's pretty~ keung- keke) 

[note: Bong is teasing bears since they tease her keke]

Proud of bears, proud of the gallery, and ate so many fruits of confidence, confidence.

"Yes~ these are my bears!!!!"

Thinking I might look like a fool, although I couldn't dare say these words out loud...

Really my whole face, whole heart, showed confidence, confidence- proud, proud- proud, proud-

Really I was proud (of you). Of you, and (in turn) even of me. 

Really thank you.

For giving me also fruits of confidence.

And always making me happy.

Really.. thank you.

Truthfully! It would be hard to earn 1 trillion 2.1 billion, (keuk-)

But I'll work like a cow and earn a lot of money and prepare a house to formally propose to you. Kkya- (////ㅁ////)

So bears who support, please take good care of me in the future too!

I too will try even, even, even harder to become an actress who bears are not ashamed, embarrassed of. 

Really really, really thank you- (--)(__)(--)(__)~♡ 

[note: (--)(__)(--)(__) is a bowing emoticon]

PS. Ah~ really so pretty I can die (expression)!!!!! Where did these bears roll in from? Huh? Huh?

Really, really, so, so pretty I can die that I'm going to go crazy~ ㅠ0ㅠ   

I really, really have so many things that I want to say, and tell you,

That I can only express my heart with just these words, I feel regret, sad, like that...

Really, really pretty, really cool, really lovable, really proud of...

Thank you so much! Much, much, more than these words!!!

And... I ate the fruits for a hangover^-^k Thank you also for that too! keuk-

Yes! I like it a lot, a lot! That you are my fans! Kkya-

[말머리는 내맘대로] 재주는 곰이 부리고 칭찬은 주인이 받는다.     

어제 똥줄이 바짝바짝 탔을 우리 곰시들.

진짜 고마워요. 정말 정말.

그리고 진짜 진짜 고생 많았어요.

덕분에 청앨 스텝분들, 배우분들과 아름다운 마무리를 할 수 있었어요.

다시한번 진짜루 고맙습니다^-^

어제 짱감(장태유 감독님)이 그러시더라구요.

"너 이런 사람들(박화곰시들)이 옆에 있다는거, 축복 받은거다. 진짜!"

네. 그러함미다. 레알 그러함미다. 축복 받은 거 맞슴미다. 나도 잘 알고 있슴미다.

그리곤 박화곰시들 칭찬이 잔뜩 이어졌어요. (왜~에~? 뭔데뭔데? 뭐가 이쁘다구~ 킁- ㅋㅋ)

곰부심, 갤부심, 자감자감 열매 엄청 먹었어요.

"그래~ 얘네가 내 곰들이다!!!!" 

팔불출처럼 보일까봐, 차마 입밖으로는 내뱉지 못했지만... 

정말 얼굴 한 가득, 마음 한 가득, 자감자감- 뿌듯뿌듯- 우쭐우쭐- 했어요.

정말 자랑스러웠어요. 당신들이, 그리고 괜시리 나까지도.

정말 고마워요.

나까지도 자감열매 먹게 해줘서.

그리고 항상 나를 행복하게 해줘서.

정말.. 고마워요.

1조 21억을 버는거는 솔직히! 어렵겠지만, (큭-)

소처럼 일하고 돈 많이 벌어서 집 하나 장만하고 정식으로 프로포즈할게욤. 꺄- (////ㅁ////)

그러니 내조하는 박화곰시들 앞으로도 잘 부탁해요!

저도 박화곰시들에게 부끄럽지 않은, 창피하지 않은 배우가 될 수 있도록 더더더 노력할거니까요.

정말 정말, 정말로 고맙슴미다- (--)(__)(--)(__)~♡ 

PS. 아~ 진짜 이뻐 죽겄어!!!!! 어디서 이런 곰들이 굴러들어 왔다니? 응? 응?       

정말정말 너무너무 이뻐 죽겠어서 미춰붜리겠으요~ ㅠ0ㅠ      

하고 싶은 말, 해주고 싶은 말 진짜 진짜 많은데,      

그 마음을 담을 수 있는 말이 고작 이것뿐이라 막 안타깝고 섭섭하고 그런...     

정말 너무 이쁘고, 너무 멋있고, 너무 사랑스럽고, 너무 자랑스럽고... 굉장히 고마워요! 이 말들보다 더 많이 많이!!!     

그리고... 과일로 해장했어요^-^ㅋ 그것까지도 고마워요! 큭-      

그래! 쫌 많이 많이 좋으다! 당신들이 내 팬이라서! 꺄-

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kabam .. you're welcome , dearie .. you know what ? I keep on replaying that crayon clip coz  Moonie is just too cute in it. if me as a girl already can feel her cuteness just by watching that vid , PSH who's right there  might feel so happy and giddy witnessing her cuteness in front of his eyes. remember that Kim Rae Won used to say MGY is just like the source of energy for the people around her , I also think that PSH might feel the same way as what KRW said. huhuh . I really really hope that PSH is brave enough to ask Moonie out .. or who knows that they are right now already in a relationship based on the hints that we "received" .. I don't know but I'm sincerely hoping that if they really have feelings for each other (which is actually already very obvious in my eyes) , they should not hide their feelings and would date each other . furthermore PSH is not an idol , so I don't think he's forbidden from having a relationship by his company. 
@sarah_lina thanks a lot for sharing that letter written by Moonie for her fans. even the way Moonie expressing her feelings through words are also very very cute!!! this girl is definitely a gem!!! no wonder she captures the heart of so many people and have so many admirers . huhuhuh . btw , PSH also wrote a letter dedicated for his fans the day after the last episode of CDDA . SiGeun really treat their fans nicely ... :)

Guest MGYlove

Park Shi Hoo’s Ideal Girl Doesn’t Have to Be Tall but Has to Be Cute
Actor Park Shi Hoo revealed the qualifications of his ideal type.

On the most recent episode of SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment,” Park Shi Hoo was interviewed in the “Tell Me Your Wish” corner, where he talked about his drama, past relationships, and more.

When asked what kind of girl he likes, Park Shi Hoo replied, “Well, let’s see…I’m a little shy and can’t get close to new people fast, so I like someone who’s very active.”

The reporter followed with another question, “Do you consider appearances? He answered, “No, I don’t look at appearances.” Park Shi Hoo continued, “I don’t really look at height either, however, I do like the cute types.”

During the interview, the actor also talked about his dating style. He explained, “Once I start dating someone, I .. The longest time I’ve dated someone was about four years.”

Meanwhile, Park Shi Hoo recently wrapped up his latest drama, SBS’s “Alice in Cheongdamdong,” where he played Cha Seung Jo, the youngest CEO of Artemis, the leading luxury goods distribution company. He’s also a second-generation chaebol, who has no intention of taking over his father’s company. He doesn’t trust women after a bad breakup, but deep down, he’s still a romanticist who believes in true love. 

cr:http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/31/park-shi-hoos-ideal-girl-doesnt-have-to-be-tall-but-has-to-be-cute/

@mcleen yep true true youre so right..even us girls cant help but admire her cuteness. Yep oppa is not an idol so he can date and have gf anytime but as what oppa said he will keep it a secret kyaaaaa..if ever that time comes ^^ so maybe he'll just drop hints kekeke ^^~ like what he is doing right now lol~ =))

ok .. I'm reposting my post which I posted at CDDA thread before  .. this is for newcomers who haven't yet read all the discussion that SiGeun shippers had at CDDA . 
I've noticed how most of you are talking and looking about MGY's ideal man's criterias ... ehehe .. here let me share this radio interview which MGY had in year 2011 if I'm not mistaken .. I'll only share the excerpt of the part that she talked about her ideal guy ... 

MGY - Moon Geun YoungHEH - Hong Eun Hee 

HEH: Alright, now looking at your ideal type of guy.. it has changed a little.MGY: Yes.HEH: In 2008 July, you said you would like a person who is very understanding and who you can lean on.HEH: And in 2010 March, you liked a tough and bad guy. What happened here? And has it changed again?[This is referring to the Happy Together variety show when MGY chose Park Myung Soo (PMS). PMS joked with MGY and said that he's a bad guy and MGY went along with him. MGY said in a more recent interview for Marry Me, Mary that her reason for liking PMS was because he treated her very well  :D ]MGY: I think my ideal type of guy has never changed.HEH: How?MGY: I’ve always wanted a guy who is very understanding and who I can lean on.HEH: I see.MGY: And also a wise person. Yes. That has always been the same.HEH: You can say that’s everyone’s ideal type. Is there something that you always look at MGY ssi?MGY: That I always look at? I always look at a person’s eyes.HEH: What kind of eyes do you like?
MGY: Clear eyes.
HEH: Hahaha.
MGY: I don’t know how to really explain it.. just when I look at someone’s eyes I have a feeling..
HEH: Um..
MGY: I think I can kind of tell what type of person someone is by their eyes.

credits : SoompiMoons for the translation and the commentary done in the bracket. 
I just can't help smiling when I read the traits mentioned by our Moonie ... ehehehe ... she wants someone who is very understanding and the one that she can leans on ... well well well , I can say that I can really see PSH being someone that a girl can really leans on .. from his previous interviews , he already mentioned that it's hard for him to fall in love , but once he falls , he would really fall so hard and try his best giving his all to the relationship , his last relationship was 7 years ago before he entered the glam world .. and he had that relationship for 4 years ... that's quite a long relationship I should say and they drifted apart because of his crazy schedule ... very understanding ... well , I can't really comment much on this coz we don't know PSH in person, but then I remember that PSH mentioning MGY as someone who's very understanding . eheeheh . so I am just assuming  for him to say so , he might be someone who's also understanding.. 
and the last criteria that MGY mentioned , the guy must be a wise guy ...huhuhuh .. ok , this one made me grinned widely , coz didn't PSH also said that he wants a wise woman as his wife ? huhuh .. so they share the same idea on this one .. in my eyes GeunHoo really complement each other... MGY has all the criterias that PSH wants in a girl and vice versa ... also , the part of which MGY jokingly said about tough bad guy , eheheh .. there's an article that mentioned MGY said she wants a guy with the appearance of being tough and looks like a bad guy for dating  (the bad guy right here means that the guy is hot and posses bad guy charm).. tough ?? oooh .. PSH is sure a tough guy , just look at his built .. *drool* , and  he sure emits the bad guy persona when he's in his modelling mode .. just look at his magazine photoshoot pictures.... ehehhe . 
and the last part , aaaahh...this one is the one that made me so giddy.. MGY said that she likes someone who has clear eyes and  always look at a person's eyes coz she feels that she can tell what type of a person he is by looking at his eyes  .. well , we've already seen so many scenes of SeCha emitting "electricity" through their eyes whenever they look at each other .. I remember that I said before , it seems as if I'm seeing how their eyes twinkle when they look into each other's eyes .. aahh .. who knows that maybe this is one of the reason why we find the SeCha eyes gazing are so intense and full of chemistry ..what I mean is , ehehe .. maybe MGY takes the chance to find out what type of a person PSH is while looking into his eyes .. hahha .. now , I don't really know what I'm talking about anymore but I'm sure that GeunHoo lovers understand what I'm trying to say right here .. ehehe .  here, let me just repost this picture for reference to show how they both emit "electricity" through their eyes . ehehe 
beautiful_smile3_zps19f11734.jpg
@NEWMARIO, thanks for sharing the bts clip of SJ and Secretary Moon scene ... hurm , the vibe during the shooting is totally different from what we see when involving HooGeun scenes together .. what I mean is , PSH is as not as lively like he does when he's with MGY ...ehehehe .. he did laugh and NG'ed a little bit  but then it's obviously different with MGY , with MGY around , PSH's  laughter and smile is so contagious , what's more with those crinkling eyes that he had while laughing which just goes to show how he really enjoys himself being in MGY's accompaniment . and I also notice that he really shows off his funny side only when he's has shooting scenes with  MGY . for instance , he did the infamous JTC's headshake  for a few times  between the takes , and the latest one we see is , he even suggested to spin MGY to the bedroom ..ehehehe ..this is sure a funny move indeed .. he's not shy to really let out his true self in front of her ..ehehee .. and ehem , well .. he did say in his recent interviews that he would only reveal his funny side to those who's closest and dearest to him . here , let me quote the excerpt from the particular interview . 
The funny side of Jean Thierry Cha (from CCDA) reflects a lot of the real me

This is the side that would be revealed only in front of those nearest and dearest to me

ehehe , please correct me if I'm wrong.. I've never seen him doing the JTC's gesture in front of others when MGY is not around, right ?? I guess he feels very close and comfortable being around MGY that he doesn't mind to reveal his antics . 

I quote from the most recent article based on his interview in CDDA's SBS Good Morning 

In “Cheongdam-dong Alice” Park Si Hoo is said to actually realize the bonding nature [of the drama cast and crew].

huhuh ... he realizes the bonding nature ?? ehem!! well well well ... who's the one that he's the closest with among the drama cast ?? from the vids that I've watched , it's obviously very clear the girl is MGY since he has the most scenes with her and the comfortable vibes that they share together already says everything. and ..oh , when he said that he dances like JTC when he goes karaoke with his girlfriend , I believe he meant , his ex girlfriend. I'm sure that PSH won't be that bold to announce that he has a new gf now ... ehehehe .. I don't know , this is just what I feel . I may seem like a crazy GeunHoo shipper ... well , that's true , I ship them so bad but then if one day they are destined to be with other people , I won't object and will wish for their happiness.. it's just that for the time being  since they are both still single , let me just bask in my happiness of shipping and dreaming them together as a real couple ..eheehe . 

before I sign off , let me share again the gifs of happy HooGeun at the shooting site which were already shared by someone previously .. since they are both so adorable and lovely together , can't help posting them again ... 

HAPPY and LOVING HooGeun Couple 

1_zps4d858dc5.gif3_zps14f4543c.gif

4_zps3fd47c1e.gif2_zps54d8724a.gif

6_zpsa10af3f0.gif7_zps3d30c1bd.gif

8_zps5227e856.gif020_zps7235df46.gif

11_zps84b6e3b6.gif

credits to @yuanballent for all these lovely gifs.. . 

@MGYlove .. kyaaaaa!!!!!!!! PSH said that Moonie is very cute!!!!!! OMG!!! he admits it that she's cute , and even said that the girl doesn't have to be tall but must be cute!!! that's it!! that's it!!! he's admitting his feelings indirectly already . oh gosh!! I can't get over the fact that he said Moonie is very cute . there are also other things that he mentioned about her  . but then I don't understand . I just understand the CUTE part!!! tsk tsk tsk tsk!!!! I really want to scream right now . thanks for sharing that article with us . oooohhh ...
 *mcleen is floating on the cloud and feels like she's not going to touch the ground any soon coz she's sooo sooo HIGH!!* :P

@mcleen Iam crying right now....i cant help but cry i dont know but this is what i feel~ so beautiful..thank you for your posts^^ look closely at the GIF he was so happy that he unconsciously liftinghis hands up while laughing~ then maybe he realized that's why he's putting his hands to his underarm lol coz everytime he laugh he's putting his hands up too lmfao~ and his smile we can see all his teeth OMG he is really happy with Moonie^^  and youre right the way they look at each other's eye is electrifying  :x   you know sometimes im thinking that maybe He really like to work with Moonie before its just that he's not saying it in public~
8_zps5227e856.gif   <--------this LOL look at his hands hahaha and his WIDE SMILE keke =))

@kabam..ehhehehe .. let me slap you, dearie , nope you're not dreaming girl . uhuks!! :P . seriously Si Hoo ssi is very obvious . he said that the girl must be very active since he's a shy guy and can't get close to people so fast . and we have already seen how close they are at the set and MGY is definitely a very very active girl . huhhuhu . I really can't' wait for the article posted by @MGYlove to be fully translated  , but then I'm really very sure there are something else that he mentioned about MGY other than SHE'S VERY CUTE. this one is definitely confirmed accurate.  . also if I'm not mistaken the reporter sort of saying that what he said about Moonie made other people envy . that's the gist that I get from the google translator .. gosh!!! please let there be  some kind soul out there who's willing to translate the article for us , SiGeun shippers. I really can't sit still right now . I feel so giddy , so heartwarming and nervous . oh my dear!! It feels as if I'm the one who's in love. ekekekeek .  

@mcleen thank you for the sweet slap lol ~ i want to fly now at this very moment to Seoul lol and i will stalk oppa hahaha bec i believe that they will go out and will have some fun ^^~ 

this -----> When asked what kind of girl he likes, Park Shi Hoo replied, “Well, let’s see…I’m a little shy and can’t get close to new people fast, so I like someone who’s very active.”
The reporter followed with another question, “Do you consider appearances? He answered, “No, I don’t look at appearances.” Park Shi Hoo continued, “I don’t really look at height either, however, I do like the cute types.”  

and that is MOON GEUN YOUNG ~  cryyyyyyyy :(( :(( :((

yokari said: i kept on having this strong feeling that shi hoo must really have something for our moon.and this recent interview of him made me more suspicious about it.i can feelthat this "cute and lovely" characteristics he mentioned,he's really pertaining it to MGY!who would resist MGY's cuteness?haha even i,myself cant!cmon shi hoo,you must definitely make a move now!the valentines is near!hah

kabam said: @mcleen thank you for the sweet slap lol ~ i want to fly now at this very moment to Seoul lol and i will stalk oppa hahaha bec i believe that they will go out and will have some fun ^^~ 

this -----> When asked what kind of girl he likes, Park Shi Hoo replied, “Well, let’s see…I’m a little shy and can’t get close to new people fast, so I like someone who’s very active.”

and that is MOON GEUN YOUNG ~  cryyyyyyyy :(( :(( :((

this is the translation done by Google Translator . huhuhuh . I'm really very sure that when you girls read this unpolished translation yet , it already makes us full of smile . I don't know how would I react once I got to read the full translated version . huhuhuh . 

The 'Midnight' Sihoo "Moon in the wake equation smoke envied"31/01/2013 00:36:25
TV reports Ho - Yeon had jjijilhan tycoon 2 vertical sewage or reporter] Cheongdam-dong, Alice Sihoo when his trembling smoke break ORDERED Moon Geun Young confessed that envy.
30 broadcast of SBS 'Midnight TV Entertainment', starring Sihoo counterpart to the Moon, was "breathing was well beaten." He opened the tongue.
Always followed "Mr. Moon is very cute. Drama In Candy character so do not look cute show much regret "." And "trembles I wake equation smoke when looked at me and envy that was like," he laughed. Park sihoo Moon had postponed hansegyeong character played by Cha, Seung ORDERED attractive and charming young emerged, but Joe broke in Cheongdam-dong figures who want to enter the reality in frustration after everything seriously and tears god was many roles.
Questions about ideal in the broadcast Sihoo the "good" because I'm shy of strangers, aggressive women, "looks cute style is the ideal," he told us. Questions about the favorite part of your appearance, "lips I like the most," he added.

Guest nalikahibar

omo omo, i feel like i have to upgrade my google translate to ver 100.897.6780!! X(

it makes me more curious after i search it on GT. i cant understand the whole sentences. oppa, your yeoja-chingu is cute?

dae. she's so cute and she's soo in love with you.. kekekekeke

:\">

@yoomoon, @sarah_lina, chinggu do you know any link for the volumn 2 of CDDA OST??
OMG!!! i couldn't believe myself to be so late about the OST.. huhuuhhhu
any link for DL chinggu.

OMG!!! chinggu you guys should watch this vid. LOOK WHAT PARK GYEON HYEONG did to Moonie.. hahahha
I wish PSH did that also to MOONIE. hahahahahahaha

Archived