♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

Have to repost this CDDA BTS Collections... love the ending :x http://youtu.be/6X0q-zgkFOg Credit to @NEWMARIO It was clearly cold as you can see, but the superb CDDA actors and actresses along with SiGeun managed to film that scene on that day. Their hard work have been paid off handsomely! PSH and MGY broke laughing out loud are too cute for a rare scene like this. A unique one. ;)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@zurah90 , huhuuh ... I really thought that I would love no other couple after CE , but then the existence of SiGeun has really proven that I can still fall in love with another couple besides them .. I admit that I'm a big GeunGeun shipper before , but then I was just a silent shipper back then . though GeunGeun are lovely together , I don't really feel like doing observation or investigate more about about them since GeunGeun  already has a very big fanbase.   the atmosphere that radiates SiGeun couple is totally different. they are so unique despite 9 years age gap. Moonie is such a loving shy girl meanwhile PSH is definitely a very gentleman . their interactions really made me feel so fuzzy and warm .... dearie , really thanks a lot for sharing that NG collection ....just like you , I also love the ending scene in that clip ...... they are so happy and full of laughters  even when they were filming  in very cold temperature ...really love how they work harmoniously together ... I wonder if PSH or MGY watch all those BTS of them together .. how would they feel seeing their closeness onscreen ?? huhuh ... 
@early219 .. errr... you tweeted to PSH about our thread?? huhuuh .. I wonder if he notice that tweet of yours , would he ever visit us right here ?? uhuks. 

@syananmoonstar ... yeayy!! another shipper that delurk ... welcome , dearie .. perhaps you would wanna tell us what makes u fall in love with SiGeun ?? :)
btw .... since @berny is not here yet ... I hope she wouldn't mind that I'm sharing these lovely SiGeun vids made by her ... I just can't help myself rewatching these 2 videos again and again coz SiGeun are just too lovely together. for newcomers , you can check out these vids if you haven't do so in CDDA thread before.. @berny really made such beautiful videos on SiGeun's relationship ...
the first vid : Sweet 
http://vimeo.com/57899921
the second vid : PSH and MGY
http://vimeo.com/58357078
credits : @berny 
I really feel bad for berny coz the video of SiGeun that she posted on youtube already got blocked ... I really wish for SiGeun fanmade vid to be posted on youtube . but then I just don't know why it got blocked by SBS .. why would SBS block that vid when there are so many other  coupling vids on the net are allowed to be shared on youtube ...  

Guest nalikahibar

@syanamamoonstar

omooo.. So now you're a sigeun shipper too?? How about geungeun? :D

Am your follower @ twitter becoz am a geun2 shipper :P

what about sukwa moon and pipit?? Are they becoming SiGeun shipper too?? :D

Guest syanamamoonstar

@mcleen..thanks..i'm a newbie here..really happy wif all those posts here..still enjoying reading all the discussions and comments..i like ^.^

Guest nalikahibar

@mcleen & @early219

Kekeke.. Somehow after reading that zodiac thing, i feel like their character @CDDA are quite similar with their own personality..

Thats why PSH said that character JTA/CSJ is like him..

:)

Hhh.. Am so sleepy but why i keep refreshing this thread every 30 seconds..

-___-'

Guest syanamamoonstar

@mcleen as what u said..they hav their own chemistry on/offscreen..n yeah i really luv this drama n this couple too..for ur information im absolute moon geun young fan n yup i  juz wanna be her loyal n good fan to her..so im giving my full support in whatever she does n when im reading all comments here im cant help myself from stop smiling..coz im enjoying here so im thinking y not i join this thread n yeah im not regretting at all..hope there're more goodies bout sigeun here^.^
@nalikahibar hehe..im still ggc shipper but yeah u know im hard die fan of moon geun young..so im juz showing my full support to her n her co-star..well, i luv sigeun too..^.^

Guest cindymary

Thank you so much for all the news that you posted here for our moonie. i don't care which actor or man she would want to in her life. as long as she happy i'm happy for her. Love her so much :D

Guest nalikahibar

@syanamamoonstar

aaah.. Exactly the same with me.. :)

Im a GGC shipper, but nooow im so in love with SiGeun :D

Whoever Bong's partner, we should support him.. And make sure that he would make her to be the happiest woman in the world..

Welcome here, dear.. And anyone who loves our SiGeun

Guest angelmoon

hello chinggu...

first thanks to @ayame for starting this thread

count me in for SiGeun shipper keke..
keep postings guys,love all your comment and analysist for our couple..

welcome aboard everyone .. I think I would get back at @nalikahibar , @syanamamoonstar perhaps later on after this ... for right now , I really need to share this picture with all u girls right here.. yes ... I know that some of us already noticed that it seems as if MGY is in PSH's embrace in the last group picture that they took together at the final scene filming .. now , I've just seen the clearer version of that scaps and it really seems as if what our beloved friends said before is true ...huhuh ... they definitely stick together but I didn't expect for PSH to share his blankeet with MGY ..at least that's what I sort of seeing in this scaps . how I wish that there's another picture taken at this place ..eheehe .. here's the pic . I really want SiGeun lovers to analyze the pic and share with us your opinion about this. 
734812_219662151504604_602073596_n_zps15c564b0.jpg
picture credits : CDDA FB 
what do you all think ?? as for me , I think in the final product of the pic , it looks like that PSH is gonna embrace MGY in his blanket..this was taken when they were all getting ready for a picture ..so what would the real picture look like ??  ...huhuhu .. this could be just my wild imagination but in that pic above it really seems like that. :P.  I think I really need to say again that SiGeun really share some similar features , especially their eyes and nose . I'm not saying that those features are 100% similar but you can really find the trace of similarities .... :) 

Guest 25love2829

hello everyone joint SiGeum thread here@mcleen i think the same that MGY is in PSH's embrace. then MAYBE when the camera zoom out at the same time PSH try cover up MGY with his blanket :P

Guest nalikahibar

Looks like PSH right hand is holding moon's hand..

Idk wheter its true or not. But my imagination says that.. Haha.

I think that pic is funny,you can see, the male crew seems pushing their self and other to get closer with bong.. (thats why PSH trying to save and embrace her :P hahaha *omo, this imagination is killing me*)

I need to sleep.. Ya, SiGeun.. Why r u torturing me like this??

Get married. Please..

:D

@25love2829 and @nalikahibar ... ehehehehe ... I'm really going crazy just by looking at this pic. PSH's gesture is totally a boyfriend's gesture .. he seems to be very protective of Moonie . aigooo .. I was like ... 0_0 when I first saw this clearer version ... ..just a second , @nalikahibar .. well you also noticed that it seems as if PSH holding MGY's hands .. ?? oh gosh!! I guess I see the same thing too but I'm not too sure if it's really his hands or something else, but they sure stick very close to each other ..huhuhh.. it looks like MGY is really in his embrace .how I wish one of the crew would post one of the picture on their twitter so that we can gush more about this .... huhhuhu ... gah!! this pic really take my wild imagination about them being together to another level . huhuhuh ... it's already 1:16 am right here .. I was just going to go to bed , but then now this latest discovery really made me sleepless. I just can't stop thinking about them .huhuh. 
and I am really happy that our fans base is growing larger now .. really big welcome to all the newcomers of SiGeun shippers. 

zurah90 said: @mcleen Yes unnie! I still remember how crazy you are with CE.. along with me. I agree with you as i'm more crazier for SiGeun than CE now! :D If only SiGeun came from the same management, there will be more juicier pictures of them! lol :P I have to say that SiGeun's chemistry are more livelier with their offscreen bickering! Sweet to the max! ;) Anyway, that was my final post of the haters comments.. i really just dislike how low profile can they be! We ONLY listen and respect to PSH, not them!!! :))

zurah90 said: @early219 Right?! Now that you say it, the way our PSH tilt his head just like a robot... yes! At first i thought it was kind of animation playing a trick on PSH, but then i stop smiling over that when i stunt on that hot kiss! From :D to :-$ to finally :\"> !!!

mcleen said: @zurah90 , huhuuh ... I really thought that I would love no other couple after CE , but then the existence of SiGeun has really proven that I can still fall in love with another couple besides them .. I admit that I'm a big GeunGeun shipper before , but then I was just a silent shipper back then . though GeunGeun are lovely together , I don't really feel like doing observation or investigate more about about them since GeunGeun  already has a very big fanbase.   the atmosphere that radiates SiGeun couple is totally different. they are so unique despite 9 years age gap. Moonie is such a loving shy girl meanwhile PSH is definitely a very gentleman . their interactions really made me feel so fuzzy and warm .... dearie , really thanks a lot for sharing that NG collection ....just like you , I also love the ending scene in that clip ...... they are so happy and full of laughters  even when they were filming  in very cold temperature ...really love how they work harmoniously together ... I wonder if PSH or MGY watch all those BTS of them together .. how would they feel seeing their closeness onscreen ?? huhuh ... 
@early219 .. errr... you tweeted to PSH about our thread?? huhuuh .. I wonder if he notice that tweet of yours , would he ever visit us right here ?? uhuks. 

Guest sarahsevang

Awwwww I miss them!!!!!! That last cap of the cast and crew taking pics PSh is def. Embracing her haha. I love how close they are!!! I wish SBS RELEASED MORE BTS. SO IT SEEMS THEY DIDNT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE MAKING HEADKINES OBVIOUSLY! I mean look how much chemistry they have off screen! Watching the last ep BTs made me squirm! ♥♥ idk its they way PSH stares at MGy! Its different? His eyes shows it all... like hes in love haha.

mcleen said: welcome aboard everyone .. I think I would get back at @nalikahibar , @syanamamoonstar perhaps later on after this ... for right now , I really need to share this picture with all u girls right here.. yes ... I know that some of us already noticed that it seems as if MGY is in PSH's embrace in the last group picture that they took together at the final scene filming .. now , I've just seen the clearer version of that scaps and it really seems as if what our beloved friends said before is true ...huhuh ... they definitely stick together but I didn't expect for PSH to share his blankeet with MGY ..at least that's what I sort of seeing in this scaps . how I wish that there's another picture taken at this place ..eheehe .. here's the pic . I really want SiGeun lovers to analyze the pic and share with us your opinion about this. 
734812_219662151504604_602073596_n_zps15c564b0.jpg
picture credits : CDDA FB 
what do you all think ?? as for me , I think in the final product of the pic , it looks like that PSH is gonna embrace MGY in his blanket..this was taken when they were all getting ready for a picture ..so what would the real picture look like ??  ...huhuhu .. this could be just my wild imagination but in that pic above it really seems like that. :P.  I think I really need to say again that SiGeun really share some similar features , especially their eyes and nose . I'm not saying that those features are 100% similar but you can really find the trace of similarities .... :) 

Archived