♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

Guest hoomoon

@nalikahibar olala... my soul left my body by your delusion.
kya kya kya..... 
:\">

ooohhhh.... oppa, moonie is cute, KYEOPTA :x
choayo...choayo...

Animated=hearts-moving-around.gif

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone tell me the direct link of any blog that keeps on updating about cyworld of MGY or direct link of the cyworld of MGY???
cos the link from the 1st page is none.
hehehee cos, i keep on giggling when i saw that update of MGY @_@

Guest nalikahibar

@mcleen , @early219 , @kabam

kekekeeke..

just imagine whatever u want to imagine :P

this is our home chinggus :D

oh am so sleepy.. i think i need to sleep now.

bye friends.. see u tomorrow!

;) 8->

class="entry-title"Is it okay to post this???
class="entry-title"AoA’s Hyejeong shares her thoughts on her acting debut in ‘Cheongdamdong Alice’

cr allkpop.

aoa2.jpg

AoA‘s Hyejeong recently sat down for an interview following her final filming of the SBS drama ‘Cheongdamdong Alice‘ and shared her thoughts on her acting debut.

Hyejeong, who starred as Han Sae Kyung’s (Moon Geun Young) younger sister Sae Jin shared, “There were a lot of [interesting] aspects, and I liked that I could learn a lot from the experience. It was interesting because I experienced things for the first time like matching one’s eye level. Because there were a lot of scenes in which I appeared with my character’s family, I had more scenes in which I was listening rather than saying my own lines, so I learned a lot of methods about how to react. Geun Young unni taught me in a friendly manner how to position my eyes and the angle of my face. Although I can’t act, I worried that I would hear even worse criticisms. Although there was pressure, I received strength from the support of people around me.”

When asked which role from ‘Cheongdamdong Alice’ she would have liked to take on, Hyejeong chose Shin In Hwa (Kim Yuri). She explained, “At first I thought she’s only a cold, workaholic woman, but as I kept watching, she is a woman who knows how to love. Kim Yuri sunbae’s acting ability was also very good. It was a shame that I didn’t have any opportunities to act with her.”

AoA’s Hyejeong, who always dreamed of becoming a singer, lost the third round of a supermodel contest during high school and was cast on the street by her current agency manager on her way back home. Hyejeong also gave a shout out to her mother who secretly applied for the contest on her daughter’s behalf. The singer revealed, “My mom originally dreamed of becoming a celebrity and always told me that she’d wish that I fulfill her dream on her behalf. I found out that my mom sent in the application three days before the contest.”

Hyejeong then began her trainee period and made her debut as a member of AoA last August. She was cast in ‘Cheongdamdong Alice’ soon afterwards through an audition. Hyejeong expressed her love for both music and acting, stating, “There is an electric feeling when I perform on stage. My heart beats fast. I like that I can relate to people through acting. A few days ago, maybe because I missed the drama after it ended, I was thinking that I want to continue to act.”

Hyejeong also opened up about her experience going on fantasy dates with fellow idol stars on tvN‘s ‘The Romantic & Idol‘, revealing, “At first I went with the feeling of ‘I should have a good time and come back’, but after filming day after day, I started to feel burdened. After having a good time with each other as if [going on a college trip], when the staff asked who will I choose during the interview I went blank. Although it was a broadcast, I was too comfortable and [energetic], and I think that I should have been a little bit more careful.” She also revealed that she does not go into the KakaoTalk chat room with the other guests from the show due to the fact that she doesn’t have a cellphone, adding, “I don’t know what they talk about in there.”

Hyejeong also revealed her goal to film action scenes. “I’m not athletic, but I think it will be a rewarding [experience]. Although it may be difficult to film even one scene, I will probably feel like I accomplished something.”

Source + Image(s): Yonhap News via Nate

@early219 yup ... from the scaps shared by @syanamamoonstar , it's pretty obvious that PSH's expressions somehow shows he looks tired... no wonder .. the interview was done on the same day of shooting ... really pity him to have such pack schedule ... eheheh ..I've seen that host hosting before . she's definitely someone who's very lively and talkative. now I really hope that someone would translate the interview ... who knows we might get juicier tidbits from the interview, right ?? ehehe . yup . love how fate really play its part in making them knowing each other ... 
@zurah90 we're really the same . me too , will definitely come and check this thread first after reaching home from work . sometimes , I even sneaked during my work time and go online through my hp just to check out if there's any latest progress on our OTP .. huhuhu . that's how addictive SiGeun is to us. aigoo .. 
btw , SiGeun shippers. since we're discussing about the word "cute" ..here's a very cute clip that feature our Moonie and the song crayon by GD, Haiba_ki is definitely very creative in mixing up videos on CDDA/SeCha and Moonie. ehehehe . love her vids . 

we can really see how cute Moonie was at the CDDA shooting site. I'm pretty sure that PSH has really seen Moonie's cute side so many times when they are together. eheheh . this girl is too cute for words that I can't help myself adoring her though I'm definitely a straight woman . :P
and one more clip that features kissing scenes/pecks from CDDA also made by Haiba_ki ... such a cute CF that she created..

watching these vids made me so happy though I'm also very tired right now and perhaps need to go and have my beauty sleep after this. huhhu . 

Guest nalikahibar

Can someone tell me the direct link of any blog that keeps on updating about cyworld of MGY or direct link of the cyworld of MGY???

cos the link from the 1st page is none.

hehehee cos, i keep on giggling when i saw that update of MGY @_@

moon geun young thread on soompi

moon geun young soompi moons FB

or moon geun young international fanclub :

moongeunyoung-ifc.blogspot.com

HTH.. :))

@Maritha, lol... hahahahaha i just tranfered it.. But, i managed to see your reply. LOL

@mcleen, yup chinggu. PSH seems very tired.. Look at his eyes. That's why i wonder why MGY didn't give a chance to have her to interview from CDDA wrap up party. Maybe her eyes too is puffy.
LOL chinggu , I LOVE THAT TWO MV.. hahahahaha
LOL chinggu, i just found out, MGY name came ffrom a song of SO COW titled "MOON GEUN YOUNG".. hahahaha

@nalikahibar, thank you very much chinggu.. @_@
nalikahibar said:

early219

wrote:

»

Can someone tell me the direct link of any blog that keeps on updating about cyworld of MGY or direct link of the cyworld of MGY??? <br />

cos the link from the 1st page is none. <br />

hehehee cos, i keep on giggling when i saw that update of MGY

@_

@

Guest Maritha

@early219
it's okay..So funny to know that we share same things in same time =))  and now both of us delete it hahaha
i'm so sleepy but i keep stand by in this thread if one of us find a new news about SiGeun so i can't sleep huhuhu
Just like before i miss park shi hoo interview

@mcleen
i really love that video!!
Moon Geun Young so cute ah i don't what to say about her. She is so so...
and the second video is funny but i don't understand what did they say

@early219 Hahaha... it's ok to post something related to SiGeun :) And i'm so thankful to you for sharing the article here. It's nice to hear from a hoobae idol-actress to give a pleasure comment on Moonie. When she played as HSK's younger sister, the first thought on my mind was "Omo! she really match with Moonie!" She's too adorable! And i knew it that Moonie will get close to her and taught on her hoobae! :) It can't deny that PSH is definitely a SUN! He even SHINE all the way in CDDA.... hahahaha ;)

@mcleen Unnie! Thanks for sharing all the videos of our SiGeun :x I really really in love with the fanmade MV, too awesome!!! I can relate more how accurate PSH had answered... Cute? He is way too cute for a smart gentleman! lols =)) SiGeun is our priority from CDDA till eternity!!! <3

PART 1: "FLOWER BLOSSOMS INTO BEAUTIFUL LADY"

Our SIGEUN IS REALLY A FATED COUPLE.
Look how LOVELY our MGY and Handsome our PSH.
from KBS DRAMA WARD to BIFF TO CHEONGDAMDONG ALICE. @_@
cr Moon Geun Young International Fanclub FB
and Moon Geun Young FB

HOW OUR SIGEUN MET @_@
First meeting @_@ 2011 KBS DRAMA AWARD
388751_296770450358474_694397194_n.jpg
404321_296770680358451_1472141489_n.jpg

look how MGY look at the flower to be given to PSH. @_@
403962_298799983488854_459894521_n.jpg
405681_298800120155507_707598911_n.jpg

class="uiHeaderTitle"2nd meeting, 2012.10.05 APAN Star Road Blue Carpet before BIFF class="uiHeaderTitle"Psh was also there. @_@ this is where they have met for the second time before CDDA.
66194_434404269929062_765538564_n.jpg
298565_434404919928997_1347236435_n.jpg
58362_434098303292992_2136946448_n.jpg
483102_434095913293231_718069151_n.jpg

i can't see any large pic of this @_@ i wonder how PSH and MGY met in this event. WHO APPROACHES WHO FIRST???
549008_442277739141077_805109621_n.jpg
269558_442277699141081_1192726656_n.jpg
46504_442277752474409_1108666848_n.jpg
281412_442287152473469_1632203318_n.jpg

Maritha said: @early219
it's okay..So funny to know that we share same things in same time =))  and now both of us delete it hahaha
i'm so sleepy but i keep stand by in this thread if one of us find a new news about SiGeun so i can't sleep huhuhu
Just like before i miss park shi hoo interview

@mcleen
i really love that video!!
Moon Geun Young so cute ah i don't what to say about her. She is so so...
and the second video is funny but i don't understand what did they say

@early219 really thanks a lot for sharing those pics of SiGeun @ the awards.. I especially love this pic 
405681_298800120155507_707598911_n.jpgthe way they  look at each other is just so sweet though that was their first meeting .... huhuhu ... we can already sense the chemistry just by looking at this pic alone .... 
I will reply other's messages tomorrow since I'm really sleepy right now .. however I just can't help myself to share this clip of MGY at Chocolate programme  hosted by Kim Jeung Eun .. I think in this cli also there's part that mentioned about MGY's ideal man . eheheh .just guessing coz I hear the word namja and oppa . ekekek . btw , MGY sang 2 songs right here .. she really has such beautiful soft soothing voice ...she also did very cute dance movement ..and can really see how she's soo shy to show her dance skills since we know that actually she can really dance .. I really love seeing her personality .. she's just so humble and cute ... I really think any guy would really like a woman with personality such as MGY's  including our handsome Si Hoo ssi . huhuuh . here's the video 

Archived