♥ Si Geun Couple: Park Shi Hoo ♡ Moon Geun Young [OFFICIAL THREAD] ♥

Ayame

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i cant explain how happy i am right now!reading all these posts makes me smile like crazy and as if im floating on cloud nine!!i can really feel that love is really in the air!!!kyaahhh im going crazy right now!!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@early219 yeah,i have seen that cyworld update of MGY!waaahhhhhh!!!!im really thinking that she had that kind of update was because she cant fight her feelings anymore for PSH!!!!!she cant hide anymore her love for our oppa!!OMO!!!!she's so in love.!!!!

@early219 yeah,i have seen that cyworld update of MGY!waaahhhhhh!!!!im really thinking that she had that kind of update was because she cant fight her feelings anymore for PSH!!!!!she cant hide anymore her love for our oppa!!OMO!!!!she's so in love.!!!!

Chinggu deul

from MGY's letter to bears.
i just get this part fo the letter. @_@

Truthfully! It would be hard to earn 1 trillion 2.1 billion, (keuk-)

But I'll work like a cow and earn a lot of money and prepare a house to formally propose to you. Kkya- (////ㅁ////)

So bears who support, please take good care of me in the future too!

I too will try even, even, even harder to become an actress who bears are not ashamed, embarrassed of. 

My delusional state mode, says that PSH is one of MGY's BEARS, after CDDA. @_@

when i read this, i was thinking is this really for the BEARS or a hanging message for  someone like PSH. LOL

Cos, it was like or somewhat related to the scene of CHEONGDAMDONG alice, where seung jo asked her to earn what he has to prove her love for him.

OMG!!!! is it me or just my only delusional state mode again.. hahahaha

chinggu, please tell me I'm wrong.. hahahahahaha

@mcleen we can see that the way PSH kiss MGY is so different and so real.im not saying this because i ship them like crazy but im so moved and touched by that hot kiss...chinggu,all i can think is that he's kissing her not bcoz of their work,but because he so wanted to do it.

MGYlove said: Park Shi Hoo’s Ideal Girl Doesn’t Have to Be Tall but Has to Be Cute
Actor Park Shi Hoo revealed the qualifications of his ideal type.

On the most recent episode of SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment,” Park Shi Hoo was interviewed in the “Tell Me Your Wish” corner, where he talked about his drama, past relationships, and more.

When asked what kind of girl he likes, Park Shi Hoo replied, “Well, let’s see…I’m a little shy and can’t get close to new people fast, so I like someone who’s very active.”

The reporter followed with another question, “Do you consider appearances? He answered, “No, I don’t look at appearances.” Park Shi Hoo continued, “I don’t really look at height either, however, I do like the cute types.”

During the interview, the actor also talked about his dating style. He explained, “Once I start dating someone, I .. The longest time I’ve dated someone was about four years.”

Meanwhile, Park Shi Hoo recently wrapped up his latest drama, SBS’s “Alice in Cheongdamdong,” where he played Cha Seung Jo, the youngest CEO of Artemis, the leading luxury goods distribution company. He’s also a second-generation chaebol, who has no intention of taking over his father’s company. He doesn’t trust women after a bad breakup, but deep down, he’s still a romanticist who believes in true love. 

cr:http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/31/park-shi-hoos-ideal-girl-doesnt-have-to-be-tall-but-has-to-be-cute/

early219

said: @yoomoon, @sarah_lina, chinggu do you know any link for the volumn 2 of CDDA OST??

OMG!!! i couldn't believe myself to be so late about the OST.. huhuuhhhu

any link for DL chinggu.

OMG!!! chinggu you guys should watch this vid. LOOK WHAT PARK GYEON HYEONG did to Moonie.. hahahha

I wish PSH did that also to MOONIE. hahahahahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbAEospI9MQ&list=PLFOIZShc3YmPCUgrdqxAPUTn4D5fKWFr2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdrwktPuNaU&list=PLFOIZShc3YmPCUgrdqxAPUTn4D5fKWFr2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgT5QdJHOA4&list=PLFOIZShc3YmPCUgrdqxAPUTn4D5fKWFr2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjwCAispRfQ&list=PLFOIZShc3YmPCUgrdqxAPUTn4D5fKWFr2

mcleen said: kabam said: @mcleen thank you for the sweet slap lol ~ i want to fly now at this very moment to Seoul lol and i will stalk oppa hahaha bec i believe that they will go out and will have some fun ^^~ 

this -----> When asked what kind of girl he likes, Park Shi Hoo replied, “Well, let’s see…I’m a little shy and can’t get close to new people fast, so I like someone who’s very active.”
The reporter followed with another question, “Do you consider appearances? He answered, “No, I don’t look at appearances.” Park Shi Hoo continued, “I don’t really look at height either, however, I do like the cute types.”  

and that is MOON GEUN YOUNG ~  cryyyyyyyy :(( :(( :((

Guest dessyastuty

yess... u're right guys... MGY is definitely very active girl and of course she is CUTE.. the first think came up in my mind, everytime i heard her name... is CUTE girl... realy cute.. so what happen with shi hoo oppa... suddenly he came up with the word cute... is so fishy

:-? :)>-

mcleen said: this is the translation done by Google Translator . huhuhuh . I'm really very sure that when you girls read this unpolished translation yet , it already makes us full of smile . I don't know how would I react once I got to read the full translated version . huhuhuh . 

The 'Midnight' Sihoo "Moon in the wake equation smoke envied"31/01/2013 00:36:25
TV reports Ho - Yeon had jjijilhan tycoon 2 vertical sewage or reporter] Cheongdam-dong, Alice Sihoo when his trembling smoke break ORDERED Moon Geun Young confessed that envy.
30 broadcast of SBS 'Midnight TV Entertainment', starring Sihoo counterpart to the Moon, was "breathing was well beaten." He opened the tongue.
Always followed "Mr. Moon is very cute. Drama In Candy character so do not look cute show much regret "." And "trembles I wake equation smoke when looked at me and envy that was like," he laughed. Park sihoo Moon had postponed hansegyeong character played by Cha, Seung ORDERED attractive and charming young emerged, but Joe broke in Cheongdam-dong figures who want to enter the reality in frustration after everything seriously and tears god was many roles.
Questions about ideal in the broadcast Sihoo the "good" because I'm shy of strangers, aggressive women, "looks cute style is the ideal," he told us. Questions about the favorite part of your appearance, "lips I like the most," he added.

Guest dessyastuty

my heart is beating so fast, every time reading this forum... its feels want to explode.. hope both of them meet again in new project ^:)^

Park Si Hoo- oppa! the last time i checked,  I am really, really CUTE lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif
And I'm not even tall, not at all.....yoohooo your search is finally over LOLBut if it's MGY you are describing...I'll let you off just this once.. hahahaha
Just be sure to love her with all your heart...or else you will hear it from me, hah!
lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Archived