[Drama 2013] Advertising Genius Lee Tae-baek 광고천재 이태백

Felicia Soh

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Felicia, rubie, prissymom and all members here. Just pop in to support the new drama of JG, JHJ, PHS and HCY. I'm so glad to see them in one drama!! I love PHS from Dong Yi, JG from 26 Years, JHJ from all of his projects (I'm also his fan) and HCY from her past projects. I'm so interested to see JHJ and HCY together again after Only You in 2005. 
AD Genius Lee Tae-Baek, Fighting!!

Are there fans here who can read Chinese subtitles? 
FYI JHJ's Chinese fans have hooked up with a Chinese subbing group (凤凰天使 Google Translate "Phoenix Angel) to C-sub Ad Genius.  They promised to have the drama C-subbed by the next day.  They will post the links on Baidu.  

A very fast-paced storyline - enjoy watching it and there are so many famous "ahboji" actors. Actor Choi Jung-woo as Kang Tae-pyo (JHJ"s father) is also in My Daughter, Seo Yeong. Actor Jang Yong (from MHGAF) is PHS's father whereas actor Jung Dong-hwan appeared as a major client of Geum San.

Looks like Go A-ri iss formerly known as "Bok-hee", JG's ex-girlfriend or rather she dumped him.  I like the song played during the snow scene when JG reminisced their past sweet moments.  LTB has a unique accent, kind of subtle as compared to his Granny - love their chemistry and also Sunhwa's lively character.

I unfortunately missed the first ten minutes, but I managed to catch the rest of this first episode! I come into this as a Secret fan, but in general, what an enjoyable first episode! I'm intrigued by the chemistry between Taebaek and Ahri. Also, I found myself to be really liking Park Hasun's voice - it has an interesting lower register than most actresses, I think, and so it's really nice to hear. And the family dynamic with Halmoni and Soran is great. I'm really looking forward to the next episode!

@clayray3290, I like the bro-sis relationship and for some weird reason, I felt So-ran behaved more like lovers during the bike riding scene. LTB is so protective over his little sis.  This episode has already shown me who to root - definitely LTB with BJY - Ah-ri is too arrogant, bossy, rude and self-centred and I don;t think she even deserves EK  ( EK has yet to open up his character or his past...) - hope they will delve into his character in the next episode.

Looking forward to watch tomorrow's episode (especially the issue on LTB's stolen idea)...Sorry for any spoilers....will use Spoiler tag later (am using a laptop and not familiar...).

Thanks semi-fly for the torrent link.

Ahh. I wasn't able to watch ep 1 live.. Will catch up now, from the comment I read here, it seems a hook-worthy episode. Have to DL and watch it right away.. Thanks semi-fly for the link!
ps: would someone share the link for live stream, please.. ;;)

Hi! I was wondering what song ws playing in the background during the flashback when AhRi and TaeBaek were at some coffee shop it was also parallel to when TaeBaek was sitting out in the snow! Also is the song they used at the end part of their ost and did it come out yet?

Thanks everyone for the torrents, gifs, and caps!
@ Felicia Haha, well, Sunhwa did say that she wanted to act as a couple with Jin Gu! Taebaek really is so protective of Soran and it was so cute! I think that's going to be a folly sometimes, though - We've already seen how he bluffs that things are okay and doesn't want to let Soran or Halmoni try to help, but that might end up hurting them. It's well-meaning, but Soran and Halmoni are adults and they can make those decisions! (Maybe it's my inner feminist?)
I don't quite know who I ship yet - I'm still deciding how I feel about the characters and we also don't know that much about most of the characters yet. Especially Eddie (Er, it said on his business card Addie, so I guess we ought to go with that) - I don't really have a grasp on his personality just yet.
@ slee94 The song is called "거리에서" (On This Street) by Sung Shikyung. I don't know about the other song, though. In general, I really like the music of this drama! 거리에서 was actually one of my favorites to sing along to when it had first come out, haha.

Archived