• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats.gif

August 29, 2013
Han Chae-young Gives Birth to a Boy
Posted by Lee Eun Ah TENASIA
2013082913491914136-615x922.jpg
Korean actress Han Chae-young poses on the set of KBS drama “AD Genius Lee Tae Baek.” [KBS]
Korean actress Han Chae-young gave birth to a boy yesterday, according to her agency on Thursday.
Han delivered her son in a hospital in Seoul at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, an official with BH Entertainment told TenAsia over the phone.
The official then added that the mother and son are both healthy.
Han gave birth after six years of her marriage to a businessman in 2004. She flew into Korea earlier this month to give birth after having stayed in the U.S where her parents are residing.
Han, who made her first television and film appearance in 2000, shot to stardom through her role in KBS drama “Delightful Girl Choon-hyang” in 2005 and most recently appeared in drama “AD Genius Lee Tae Baek” in March.
Reporter. Euna Lee domino@tenasia.co.krEditor. Jessica Kim
Courtesy of KBS

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

congrats.gif

May 12, 2012
Jin Goo to Wed Girlfriend After Dating for 9 Months
E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

With the public watching the love story progress, Jin Goo revealed that he is getting married.
On May 12, BH Entertainment told enews, “Jin Goo is dating his non-celebrity girlfriend with marriage in mind. The wedding will take place on September 21. The details of where and who will be participating will be announced when they are confirmed.”
65449002.jpg

In an episode of MBC’s Infinity Challenge in December of 2013 for the ‘Introducing My Lonely Friend,’ Jin Goo appeared as a guest and shared that he was crushing on someone at the time. “I have a crush on her and I haven’t confessed to her yet. I can’t seem to talk to the person I like.” 
It was later revealed by his agency that Jin Goo has been dating that woman, who is four years younger, for about four months. The two will be getting married after nine months of dating. 
Meanwhile, Jin Goo is currently appearing on the big screens through his new movie, The Target, where he plays the character Sung Hoon. 
Photo Credit: enews DB

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

In this scene, JinGoo wear backpack by MOLDIR.
525095_432490010169841_1210838452_n.jpg
I like this drama due to storyline. Advertising world is so rare to be seen in kdrama. I hope one day KBSW will do re-run again for this drama.

Archived