[Drama 2013] Advertising Genius Lee Tae-baek 광고천재 이태백

Felicia Soh

This is my favourite capture from the teaser... too bad the resolution is not that good
424805_243714262430210_1101110765_n.jpg
Fanarts from Korean fan Ojik:
154147_251557261643962_1312207203_n.jpg
553094_244815312318157_1995197277_n.jpg

And here is a parody of the famous Beatles picture.... the "Ad Genius" Gang of Four^^
66407_243714412430195_251519298_n.jpg
Cr: gall.dcinside.com/hyunjae

@Felicia Soh, thank you for the answer.

A Japanese fan shared this link where we can watch "Ad Genius" online:  http://img.kbs.co.kr/live_player/high/popup/popup.html
But in that link you still have to download a software before you can watch KBS shows online.  
Would anyone know of another way to watch KBS online without having to download any software?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ad Genius prayer ceremony last Jan 24
20130128094630687.jpg
Ad Genius Prayer Ceremony-02
Ad Genius Prayer Ceremony-03

Article link: http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20130128094630756
Rough English interpretation on the news reports on Ad Genius prayer ceremony: http://johyunjae1980.wordpress.com/2013/01/28/ad-genius-prayer-ceremony/

Guest rintintintin

Hi guys! After I watch Cheongdam Dong Alice last night, I'm looking forward on this drama. :) And to see my Jo Hyun jae here.... Even he's a villain here, I will love it but not too much oppa.. :) I will surely watch this one. I can't wait. :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

‘Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek’ Reveals Posters

2013-01-29 17:42  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

KBS has unveiled the main drama posters for its upcoming new Monday-Tuesday night drama,Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek

The two posters were unveiled by KBS on January 29. The first poster shows the four main characters - Jo Hyun Jae, Jin Goo, Park ha Sun and Han Chae Young - holding up brushes while the words, ‘Advertise youth!’ is written above them amidst a splatter of blue paint.

Another poster shows photos of the four leads on four different colored sticky notes with their various expressions giving a glimpse into their characters’ respective personalities.

93265600.jpg

Set in the cutthroat advertisement field in Korea, the drama will look to shed light on the field from its creative to competitive aspects. 

The first episode premieres on February 4 on KBS.

Photo Credit: KBS

I'm so excited for this drama, mainly just because of the four main gorgeous leads and the awesome ahjussi Go Chang Suk (in a drama! yippe). It's so nice to see Jin Goo as a lead in a drama too. I really hope the script won't disappoint because I have so much confidence in the cast!

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Upbeat, colorful teasers for Ad Genius

by javabeans | January 29, 2013 | 

adgenius_13.jpgadgenius_13a.jpg

Teasers are out for KBS’s upcoming Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek, and I have to say that there’s something about that image above that just makes me Aww. It’s a cliche of an image—country bumpkin in awe of the big city—but it’s endearing to see a charming, good-natured sort of hero, isn’t it? Reminds me of Bachelor’s Vegetable Store in that, though hopefully Ad Genius won’t take after that show in any other ways. (Namely, crazy characters or extended birth secrets.)

The first teaser below was released first, but it doesn’t tell us much about the show. Especially since it depicts our four leads looking so happy together, which isn’t what I get from the setup of the drama. Or, you know, the second teaser below that.

The leads are, of course, Jin Gu as our hard-working aspiring ad man, Park Ha-sun as a lowly copywriter, Han Chae-young as a cold-hearted top ad executive, and Jo Hyun-jaeas another cold-hearted top ad executive. On the upside, I do like that the preview’s upbeat and cheery, since I’d much rather watch a feel-good occupational drama (say,Baby-Faced Beauty) than one heavy on the Sturm und Drang (say, Fashion King).

The second preview is more explanatory, setting up the premise with the voiceover telling us that advertising in city spaces can mean various things to various people: temptation, pollution, or to a select few, a dream.

Enter Lee Tae-baek (Jin Gu), determined to make it in the ad world, full of confidence that he can succeed despite the fact that he doesn’t even start out in the right field, working a menial job in construction. Still, he ends the trailer promising, “I don’t know if this is your world now, but I swear I’ll make it my world!” The copy that scrolls across the screen tells us, “Prepare fiercely. Only insist on the best. Do it until you make it. See it through to the end.”

Cutely, it looks like the meeting of our hero and heroine brings them both success, since they discover “a magical synergy” while working together: he supplies the drawings and she writes the copy. That’s cute, and I enjoy the idea of them bolstering each other not just in a romantic way, but also complementing each other professionally. (Another trait I appreciated in Baby-Faced Beauty.)

Ad Genius Lee Tae-baek takes over the timeslot just vacated by School 2013 and premieres next Monday, February 4.

adgenius_14.jpg

adgenius_10.jpg

adgenius_9.jpg

adgenius_15.jpg

adgenius_17.jpg

adgenius_18.jpg

adgenius_19.jpg

adgenius_20.jpg

Archived