Felicia Soh

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January 30, 2013
Park Ha Sun Shows Her Strong and Positive Side for 'Ad Genius, Lee Tae Baek'
CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Erika Kim  
Park Ha Sun said she was able to concentrate on her acting thanks to her time off.
The actress appeared at the press conference for Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek with fellow stars Jin Goo, Han Chae Young, Go Chang Seok, Jo Hyun Jae, Gwak Hee Sung, Dal Shabet′s A Young and Secret′s Sunhwa.
80375339.jpg
She said about her attitude toward the drama, "I thought I should work hard like a rookie again during my six-month hiatus. I′ve lost weight too, because I′ve been running around with such an attitude on set."
She said, "I had started to become small-minded and sensitive as an actor, but I′m rediscovering a proud, hopeful and positive side to myself while acting in my character. I′m healing myself with the drama."
Park Ha Sun also talked about how she enjoyed the stunts she had to put on.
"I wasn′t very scared; I had fun because I often climb as a hobby. I worked hard thinking it′s the first step toward my dream, becoming an actress in action someday," she said.
"I have more fun when I′m outside moving my body when I act," she said. "I think the wire scenes really came out nicely for the drama."
She also doesn′t feel ruffled about her strong competition, MBC′s Horse Doctor.
She said, "Our competition is strong, but I will work hard without caring for the viewership ratings. Our drama gives strength. It′s a bright piece based on reality, so I′m looking forward to seeing it pass the 20 percent mark."
Park Ha Sun will be appearing as copyrighter intern Baek Ji Yoon. She represents rookie advertisers as a strong character.
Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek is based on the true story of Lee Jae Suk, an advertiser who has taken over many international advertisement festivals. It will air its first episode on February 4.
Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

@jjsweeter0211 @rubie Thank you for all the pictures and news!!! Greatly appreciated. :D

Not too fond of Sunhwa's outfit, haha. Hopefully this drama will be off to a great start (especially ratings wise!). Fingers crossed.

On a side note, Jin Goo, why are you soooo charismatic? Even in these stills, you're literally shining... (LOL at least from my perspective :P)

^ No problem at all, it's my pleasure sharing about the new drama and JG-ssi.
Speaking of which, enjoy this awesome article :)
January 30, 2013
Jin Goo Explains Why He Hasn't Been In Many Dramas
CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Erika Kim  
Jin Goo emphasized he′s open to any new offers from dramas.
The actor appeared at the press conference for the upcoming KBS2 drama Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek held on January 30.
92332899.jpg
He said about the reason he hadn′t often appeared in dramas, "The reason I haven′t been in many dramas isn′t because I avoid dramas, but because I wasn′t given any chances. If I can be of any help to the piece, I will appear in it whether it be a drama, film, play or musical."
Then how did he come to appear in this particular piece?
Jin Goo answered, "A great staff team and great cast held out their hand to me, so that′s how I came to appear. Advertisements are supposed to be innovative and creative, and need to express what you′ve never thought of in a new way. I think I was cast because I wouldn′t be such an old face in the scene."
Director Park Gi Ho said about his casting decision, "I wanted to emphasize a humane and warm mood, and the producers agreed that Jin Goo would fit nicely and go well with the character named Lee Tae Baek."
Jin Goo will be appearing in the drama as the lead Lee Tae Baek, a genius art director. He dropped out of a local university, but his passion toward advertisements is rivaled by no other.
The actor said about his resemblance to his role, "Jin Goo is also hardworking in what he loves, so much that he can be called idiotic at times. Lee Tae Baek loves his family and friends, as well as his work. This resembles my own personality."
Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek is based on the true story of Lee Jae Suk, an advertiser who has taken over many international advertisement festivals. It will air its first episode on February 4.
Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Actress Park Ha Sun confesses, “In truth, it’s my dream to become an action star.”

January 30, 2013 10:30 pm ilnungcha

2013013017593104779_1.jpg

Actress Park Ha Sun revealed that her dream is to become an action star.

At the press conference of Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek that was held at Yeouido Conrad Hotel on January 30, actor Jin Goo, Park Ha Sun, Han Chae Young, Go Chang Seok, and Cho Hyun Jae appeared.

This day, Park was asked about the wire acting scene and she replied, “I usually liked climbing so I’m used to being in the air. The director asked me if I could do it and I of course said, ‘Yes, I can do it!’”

She attracted attention by also saying, “In truth, my dream is to become an action star. So I tried by best. It’s best to actually move your body outdoors when acting, and the wire scene was amazing.”

Park is playing the role of Geumsan Ad’s copy writer intern, Baek Ji Yoon on Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek. She is the queen of diligence but she later becomes deeply intertwined with Lee Tae Baek (played by Jin Goo) with many job and love related happenings.

Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek, which will air its first episode on February 4, is about a hopeless loser becoming the top in the advertisement industry. The series will depict how the main character Lee Tae Baek becomes successful as an advertiser with his outstanding talents.

Sorry haven't been in this thread in a while... been busy somewhere else^^
sharing some photos from Press Conference.  These were taken by JHJ fans from DC and his fan club EVERjohyunjae who attended the press conference:
Ad Genius Press Con -60
Ad Genius Press Con -61
Ad Genius Press Con -62
Ad Genius Press Con -65
viewimage.php?id=hyunjae&no=29bcc427b680

Credit:  gall.dcisinde.com/hyunjae; everjohyunjae.co.kr

January 30, 2013
Sunhwa feels favorable towards Jin Goo
Source : MaxMovie via Hancinema.net
761426_0-550782_28705.jpg
Secret's Sunhwa expressed her good impression of the actor Jin Goo.
Sunhwa attended the press release event of the upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Lee Tae-baek".
At this event, Han said, "I wish Jin Goo was not in the role of my brother but my boyfriend. I was moved by his humane personality and the way he works hard. I want to be a couple with him in the future".
Netizens say, "He is a good looking one', "She's honest it's cute", "She has every right to feel that way" and more.
Meanwhile, "Lee Tae-baek" is based on the people who have strong passion towards advertising. It will be broadcasted on the 4th of February after "School 2013".

These are flower stands from JHJ fans from EVERjohyunjae Korea and Japan, johyunjaeChina and johyunjaeThailand.  
Ad Genius Press Con -67
Ad Genius Press Con -68
Ad Genius Press Con -69
Fans who attended the press con had to secure permits to be allowed inside the venue, but even then only a limited number of fans were given permits.  Even the rice wreaths and flower stands from fans were also limited by the event organizer.
JHJ fans from Korea, China and Thailand attended the press con to show support for JHJ and his co-stars and to wish the drama success during its run.  I don't know if the other actors also had fans who attended the press con.  
These are rice wreaths donated by JHJ fans from DC and Carpe Diem Korea and Japan:
Ad Genius Press Con -02
Ad Genius Press Con -03
Ad Genius Press Con -04
Ad Genius Press Con -05
cr: gall.dcinside.com/hyunjae

These are stills from Teaser 2.  I like the scene of the 4 actors as they walk toward the camera.  I am so glad I found the stills for that particular scene.  They all look so cool... hehehehe
Oh sorry... the photos have been posted already.... sorry didn't look first before posting
Instead I will post this photo from gall.dcinide.com/hyunjae.  Rice wreaths from fans of Secret's Seonhwa (did I get her name correctly?)

English translation of JHJ Q and A during press con:
http://johyunjae1980.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/ad-genius-press-conference-6-jo-hyun-jae-interview/

English translation of HCY and JHJ Q and A.  
http://johyunjae1980.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/ad-genius-press-conference-5-jhj-and-hcy-interviews/

January 30, 2013
Ko Chang-seok stars in "Lee Tae-baek" "To watch Jin Goo act"
Source: TVREPORT via Hancinema.net
20130130_1359525971_81649300_1.jpg?13595
Actor Ko Chang-seok said, "I was offered roles in several dramas unlike Jin Goo" when Jin Goo said, "I didn't star in a drama because I didn't want to. I didn't get any offers" at the press release event of the upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Lee Tae-baek".
Currently popular for his appearances in various entertainment programs, Ko Chang-seok said the reason he chose "Lee Tae-baek" was so that he could see how Jin Goo the 'professional gangster actor', performed in the drama he's leading in other than the favorable director and characters.
About his character, he said, "I am trying to get rid of the existing image I have. But still it requires a lot of my usual speech and habits. I am trying to put in bits and pieces of comedy in between".
The role of Ma Jin-ga is the owner of the advertisement company GRC. He looks like a playboy but is actually an advertising legend.
Ko Chang-seok said, "I don't advise my juniors on how to act. A seniors lame advise could destroy a good actor. I make them throw possible ad-libs. I try to become close to them but advising them on what to do can be dangerous.
"Lee Tae-baek" is the growth story of Lee Tae-baek, a born artist who overcomes his obstacle of a high school graduate and becomes a leading advertisement man. The cast includes Jin Goo, Park Ha-seon, Han Chae-young, Jo Hyeon-jae, Sunhwa and more.

Archived