[Drama 2013] Advertising Genius Lee Tae-baek 광고천재 이태백

Felicia Soh

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

January 30, 2013
Park Ha-Sun keeps silence regarding her rumor…“I will show my good side with acting”  Source: Innolife Korea
2013013017445455_1_rstarssw.jpg
Actress Park Ha-Sun kept her silence regarding the question about her romantic rumor. KBS Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Ad genius Lee Tae Baek’ production report was held at Conrad Hotel, Yeouido, Seoul, in January 30. This day, the main cast Jin-Goo, Park Ha-Sun, Jo Hyun-Jae, and Han Chae-Young participated in the event. 
At the end of last year, Park Ha-Sun’s romantic rumor with fellow actor Ryu Duk-Hwan was raised. The two actors who participated in the film ‘The Last Blossom’ affectionately crossed their arms together and enjoyed a date in the city. But this day, Park Ha-Sun didn’t speak out regarding the romantic rumor. Instead, she responded, “I’m an actress, so I will show my good side with diligent acting.” Meanwhile, the drama ‘Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek’ will air its first episode in this coming February 4. 

Archived