[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kawaiiyuki

She didnt work. in ep8 she say only earn 1000$/year thats why she has 3000$ in her bank account.

CHW dont know yet SY is vice president at a food company and she chase away when he want attend on their 100th anniversity. CHW will get shock again ;))  She already indebted towards him.

At least bar girl now know utility pole oppa is actually widower.

One more thing: About utility pole opa's MIL, she treat to rooftoop oppa like on SIL, I curious she will still smiling when rooftoop opa hiting her own daughter  =))

im still on ep4. dang! this drama got me hooked, Im really attached to it while watching especially on ep.2 when the mother in law took CW to a mental hospital aw! common such an evil person! I hope she will get down and pay back for what she is doing to CW! 
It was so intense scene when CW is trying to escape from hospital! and the worst she got amnesia! 
when the father find out whew! so relieved and he is so lovable father, I think its the right thing what he said that he is the father and has the right to know what happened to CW! I really hate the mother! urgh@but read the spoilers that she will regain her memory soon! I hope she will get more smarter and paid for what they did to her!

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm watching episode 6 now and i must say that i just noticed how fake the MIL kindness is. It's so not her personality that when you see/watch her act all nice and friendly towards  CW it's really strange and kinda freaky.
I guess from the outside if we saw MIL's response to man-child hubby giving CW gifts nothing would seem wrong but since we all know what she is like.... Sigh.

Judging by today's events I assuming CW will be moving out next week. SY is hooked he got up in the middle of the night to see if she was alright  CW got her MIL to tear up the prenup so I guess if she wants it she will be taking some cash with her, I also understand why she will be the one to inherit the noodle factory. Since the brothers and sister will do nothing but bicker back and forth and not get anything done. We also know they are not very good at making the noodles. The good thing cafe lady finally found out that CW father is single.
The one thing that kind of bothered me was the younger sister asking CW dad to help her win the inheritance and if she get's it she will give him 10%. That bothered me because it was like saying he doesn't even have a shot at inheriting. The Gpa sent him the same video as the others, plus he should have more right to inherit than any of them. For 20+ years since his wife died he has lived with the Gma and pa. Helping them and looking out for them shile their kids didn't want to be bothered. Even now he is the only one not being greedy. 
It's strange but I'm more excited by the crop of week-end dramas than the week day ones.

IBELIS - I love that scene too. He is headm over hill for her without realizing it :) I enjoyed watching them together except his looks when she is leaving the supermarket. I am so looking forward to next week!

Guest kawaiiyuki

I loved episode 9 and I loved how she revealed to SY

that she regained her memory. The look they gave each other with their hand shake was so ...

:P they both didn't want to say good bye.

but we know that they will end up bumping into each other. Is it just me but i love CW and SY's personality even more in episode 9 and think she and SY go together even more.

I totally think CW's

act in episode 9 was to get her MIL to rip the contact. Because she couldn't get into the safeI thought it was awesome how she revealed to MIL what she regained her memory. It was soooo dramatic .

I'm also loving this new CW personality. Ok it's not NEW but i love how she is acting now. I love how she is playing the MIL. Telling the MIL that she's throwing

MIL a Bday party and one one shows up. It's like "ha, this party shows you how much your family cares about you." And I love how in episode 10 CW pretends she still doesn't remember anything in fornt of her man-child husband in front of the MIL. It totally drives MIL crazy and I can't help smiling.

I wish i can feel sorry for man-child hubby starting in episode 9 but it's too late. He had all the time before CW's memory lost to protect CW and be the husband she needed. Now she no longer cares about him ( cause we all know SY has also wormed his way in CW's heart she just doesn't notice yet cause of her memory lost). That everything he is doing now doesn't mean anything like buying that house/apartment and moving out. You can also tell in episode 10 she isn't really into what he is saying now. If it was memory loss CW she might have but now anything thing man-child hubby saying/doing is boring her.

Guest kawaiiyuki

OMG OMG in episode 10 the supermarket scene!!!!!!!
:x
I loved that scene. I loved how SY spotted her first and was the one who started the conversation. I loved how it was kinda awkward because they knew that they couldn't be too friendly but they missed each other.
Was it just me but didn't anyone's heart stop beating for a second when CW heard man-child return from getting whatever it was and CW looked up to find that  SY had  disappeared. I was liked "OMG was it all a dream? Was he not there but CW kinda wished he was?" :-O But when i saw SY reappear two rows down I was happy. I-) The look SY had when CW walked away was so :( SY disappeared so fast that I wasn't surprised CW was trying to look for him.
Does SY have super powers? Maybe only for CW he has powers! LOL :D
I can't wait to see SY and CW going shopping soon! They need to do more couple-y stuff like NOW!!!!

Guest aoikarin

I'm joining this thread after my drama obsession Arang Sato! And I see some of you here! *waves*

Aaaand I'm getting hooked with this drama. I watched ep 10 RAW and still wait for the subs. I want to know why SY so upset with JR in his room. So far he's being polite to JR (after all SY politely rejected JR's confession) I wish he's just upset because of his jealousy (watching CW is still with her mommah's boy husband in the supermarket and he couldn't do anything about it) so he throwed tantrum and pushed all the blames to uninvited JR. Hahaahahha.. wishful thinking!

finally her memory is back! the MIL is so cruel, the more she did evil things to CW the more she push his son away from him!
her scheme got busted! she is so manipulative, I think one day her business will get out of her hands,
so the grandfather of SY and CW's grandfather are aquintance
I hate the wife of the first son its greedy! the grandfather made some tactics just to see who will deserve to inherit the noodle house, so Im thinking after CW will moved out from her husband she will have the initiative and passion to continue the legacy of their family business. 
they all moved there thinking of billions reward not the noodle house
SY is started to like CW, I hate JR as well here, she is pretending to be nice in front of SY's mom,
I have this feeling that SY's mom will never accept CW if SY will involved with her..
I just love CW's father he is so funny, I remember the grandfather in his previous drama, he always a stubborn grandfather...hahahha but his character really suits him...the grandmother is so protective to the son-in-law hahahah

Guest kawaiiyuki

forevergirl said:

I hate the wife of the first son its greedy! the grandfather made some tactics just to see who will deserve to inherit the noodle house, so Im thinking after CW will moved out from her husband she will have the initiative and passion to continue the legacy of their family business. 

SY is started to like CW, I hate JR as well here, she is pretending to be nice in front of SY's mom,
I have this feeling that SY's mom will never accept CW if SY will involved with her..

@kawaiiyuki

SY's mom will be against SY&WJ relationship because when that time comes by then CHW's stepmom will be the bargirl who knows her past. However we already know SY's mom was against SY&deadGF relationship thats why feel guilty about Sy GF death. Last time Sy's mom promise to Sy She can accept anyone who Sy choice but I guess not someone who have any related in her past...

I really love the scene between cw and sy in the supermarket though it was just a short moment but you can feel their attraction with each other.. I hope to see more scenes between these to main leads this coming weekend..SY was upset after seeing CW with her husband that's why when he came home and saw JR he was disappointed and hurt JR feelings...SY was hoping that CW will get out from her in-laws side and start a new life since eventhough he doesn't want to admit it but he's starting to fall for CW..and same thing with CW but things are still complicated at this point since she's planning on how to get back with her MIL...

I really like Eugene she's so pretty and she matches well with LJJ despite of height difference LOL 

this is really a good drama episode 10 reached 20% rating so happy and hope ratings will soar in the upcoming episodes..let us keep this thread alive and active thanks for those recaps and videos hope to see more of the bts and interviews if there any please share..thanks

Archived