[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

Guest frozenyoghurtz

hi all, i'm new on this thread :)i found this drama unintentionally. frankly i feel saturated with k-drama  lately (in my eyes, the actresses & actors faces look almost similar :-B).  i watch it because of eugene (she's one of my fave actress) and surprisingly i totally hooked now. waiting for next episodes feels like ages.kawaiiyuki said: One thing i really can't stand is her purple-ish lipstick. it drives me crazy. 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watched them with sub - it looks like your wishfully thinking came true ;) mother knows best! She asked if something happened while he was out. **wave back*** one of arang sato fans myself :)aoikarin said: I'm joining this thread after my drama obsession Arang Sato! And I see some of you here! *waves*

Aaaand I'm getting hooked with this drama. I watched ep 10 RAW and still wait for the subs. I want to know why SY so upset with JR in his room. So far he's being polite to JR (after all SY politely rejected JR's confession) I wish he's just upset because of his jealousy (watching CW is still with her mommah's boy husband in the supermarket and he couldn't do anything about it) so he throwed tantrum and pushed all the blames to uninvited JR. Hahaahahha.. wishful thinking!

Yay! It's doing so well! Ratings 20.4%!! http://www.hancinema.net/a-hundred-year-s-inheritance-bounces-52473.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+(HanCinema+Daily+News)

I am wondering how CW and KCG (her husband) will get divorce eventually. I hope it won't be long. Since right now I see that KCG works so hard to make their marriage to work. He even confronted his mother and stood by his wife. I feel bad for SY if the writer made him waiting too long.
I think JR will notice about SY's affection toward CW soon, and will join force with her mother to torture CW. Of course JR will try to make CW looks bad in front of everybody especially SY's mother.

I guess MIL will be more get irritated when she will found about who is real SY ,that JR likes
Im hoping that the writer will not push longer CW's to stay longer in her in-laws, she should moved quickly.. heheheh
I love LJJ and Eugene chemistry eventhough she is already married...

Well guys I have to say I am really disappointed with the writers already..... I just watched episode 10 with subs (on dramacrazy) and I think CW has lost her dam*  mind. CW should have taken the money that old bat offered her and still carried out her plan of revenge.(ala secret garden) Since when do you tell your opponent how you are going to carry out your revenge? For me  that was  way STUPID!!  First,for CW to stay with CG  just to hurt her MIL is  beyond silly.CW is cutting off her nose to spite her face, What utter nonsense!!!. CW doesn't love or even like her spoiled silly hubby and to stay with him just to harass/hurt her MIL makes no sense(to me).CW needs to breathe AGAIN not continue to live in misery.I would rather see her move back  home with her dad, find she has a knack for running the noodle shop and become successful that way. It seems to me CW is trying to get her MIL committed to a mental hospital (like her MIL did her) that is a waste of time CW is already living in a loony bin :) Plus if her MIL is unable to run the business I believe  her mama's boy  hubby would run the business into the ground and they all will be selling dumplings on the street corner lol I wish the writers would find a new direction to go in with her revenge because this isn't it. I love the way her dad and the cafe ahjumma's love story is going, very cute. I see CW's SIL is just like her mom, ruthless. What makes the SIL think that any man would want her after that confession she made at thew bar? It made me cringe...It seems the SIL feels like SY owes her to love her because she loved SY first.WHAT!!! but he fell for her friend and she had to stand back and watch him be happy with someone else (all the while the SIL was loving him)  She has NO chance in hell to ever get him to love her. Plus, I want to see the love story advance between CW and our cute oppa. She certainly can't do that as long as she stays in that house. Come on writers don't fall down this early. GEEZ

I am happy that this thread is getting more active now let us keep on supporting this drama...I love eugene and LJJ it's true though she's already married we can still see their chemistry and they don't feel awkward with each other and that's what makes this drama more interesting and addictive to watch.. can't wait for another weekend to come..when you watch each episode it seems that time runs so fast you will just notice that you've already finished watching 2 episodes...good work on vikii subbers they are fast in the last 2 episodes hope that they will have time to segment and sub each episode as soon as they can...

shedevil77

said:

Well guys I have to say I am really disappointed with the writers already..... I just watched episode 10 with subs (on dramacrazy) and I think CW has lost her dam*  mind. CW should have taken the money that old bat offered her and still carried out her plan of revenge....

@shedevil77 - the sub was not completed when I watched e10 - thanks for the info - I will watch them again with full sub.  If that is the case, I think she just said that to despite her MIL.  In the preview for the next eps, the MIL faint - if she faints and get depression for real, my guess that will be as far as CW's revenge goes - her personality will not allow her go beyond that -  and she will be out of her their house.  Let hope she gets out quick so we can watch more of SY and CW :-)

@shedevil77

You misunderstood something. ChW want leave that house after She repay for them what she got in the last 3 years. The pont now, MIL must believe CHW never left her husband side. Mil ask for CHW: "How much are you worth?" but isnt the question. Question is: CG, How much worth it for the MIL? MIL must buy son's freedom and CG will get what he deserve. :))

@dexter8010 OK, I can go along with that, makes sense. because that MIL would do anything to have her son all to herself. But  I really really want to see CW get out of that house. If anyone deserves happiness CW does. I can't think of anyone who deserves a MIL like that. That crazy MIL is one for the record books, she is a HOT MESS !!

@shedevil77, I was hoping this writer wouldn't repeat and would write something fresh and new. The whole scene when JR is at SY's house when he comes home was done in the writers last drama. It was exactly the same scene. Greeting him at the door like a wife would and going to his bedroom to help him. The confession at the bar was creepy. She's going to become a stalker. Why does there alway have to be a girl who insists that the man love her because she loves him. Come on writer give us something new and different.

I hope CW just goes on her way soon and leaves those people to rot in their own misery. The MIL will get hers through her own daughters heartache. Every dirty trick and move she made against her DIL will come back and bite her in the butt. Her daughter will never get the man she loves because mommy dearest pushed him towards another woman and they already feel attracted to each other.  

evea said:

shedevil77

said:

Well guys I have to say I am really disappointed with the writers already..... I just watched episode 10 with subs (on dramacrazy) and I think CW has lost her dam*  mind. CW should have taken the money that old bat offered her and still carried out her plan of revenge....

Archived