[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

And I think SY is Madame Yang's bio son(even though Madame Yang does not know it) I so totally agree with your point of view @awsparkle. Yep,even when CW is through with that household CW will be dragged back in  to fight them because of SY and his obsessive stalker wanna be lover JR. That crazy MIL will do everything in her power to get her daughter and SY together.(especially when she finds out CW  is the one he is in love with) What do you want to bet that the MIL will use blackmail like trying to ruin SY's dad's company to force SY  to marry/engaged her daughter..... this drama  is  so"Don't hesitate" don't you think.?( I never had so much fun than I did on the don't hesistate forum boards).And if the writers do like I think they will you can bet on one of the characters  getting liver or stomach cancer too! Looks like the writers will pull out all the tried, true and trite  hahaha BTW: Even though I am ragging on this drama I still enjoy it  I just wish the writers would come up with more inventive and interesting plot lines.instead of doing the same old thing over and over

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CW decided not to leave her MIL's house and not even taking the money since she knows that the only thing that she can do to get her revenge is to stay with her husband for now in which her MIL gets really affected and paranoid..For sure when the right time comes she will definitely leave that house and will start managing their  noodle business while her MIL's company will suffer losses we just need to wait on how the writers will go about it...At this time we still have to wait for more interesting plot since for sure it will still go a long way if this drama will end at 50th episode ..Just wanted to see more of CW and SY being romantic with each other and hope it will happen soon...

shedevil77 said: And I think SY is Madame Yang's bio son(even though Madame Yang does not know it) I so totally agree with your point of view @awsparkle. Yep,even when CW is through with that household CW will be dragged back in  to fight them because of SY and his obsessive stalker wanna be lover JR. That crazy MIL will do everything in her power to get her daughter and SY together.(especially when she finds out CW  is the one he is in love with) What do you want to bet that the MIL will use blackmail like trying ruining SY's dad's company to force SY with her daughter..... this drama  is  so"Don't hesitate" don't you think.?( I never had so much fun than I did on the don't hesistate forum boards).And if the writers do like I think they will you can bet on one of the characters  getting liver or stomach cancer too! Looks like the writers will pull out all the tried, true and trite  hahaha BTW: Even though I am ragging on this drama I still enjoy it  I just wish the writers would come up with more inventive and interesting plot lines.instead of doing the same old thing over and over

JR is too creepy. When I listened to her story about how she loved SY and she was so hurt because he was happy with the woman he loved ....All I could think was so what!! Is SY supposed to be unhappy  with her so JR can be happy? SY is going to RUN not walk away from JR especially when he finds out  who her mother is.. 

marie67 said:NO WAY!!! She will not sleep with her husband and get pregnant because that means bonding ties with this absurd family. Also, she doesnt love her husband and with all the things she has endured, she doesnt want any child of her undergo the same fate. I dont think she sleeps with him at all.

Guest aoikarin

Yes, CW should move out from the husband house. It's so disgusting to see the husband's hand all over CW's body. He keeps hungging her, sleeping in the same bed. Tsk tsk tsk.. that irritates me so much. How come the writer made CW with such a character.CW should move out from the hell house and starts do a "hard to get" strategy on her husband. So the husband will more desperate get CW be his, and surely will drive the evil MIL crazeh.

Some things I want to happen in this drama:

1. MORE, LOTS of MORE scenes with SY and CW

2. JR to leave us all alone

3. CW not sleeping with her husband

4. Hot romantic scenes with SY and CW, but I am afraid they will not give us any kiss scenes or lovey dovey scenes because Eugene is married.

As for the rest, I dont want the romance part to be the last part/near the ending of the drama.

And I really dont want SY be madame Yangs biological son. I mean even if he is her son, wouldnt she at least remember her past/being pregnant? I think she is the most normal  out of there.

As for SY I think he is in love with CW but he is still fighting it. The scene in episode 10 where he sees JR in his room he gets angry as hell and when his mother asks if something bad happened outside he just sighed and was very angry/jealous. ;). I just want the freaking drama to progress more and CW go to the noodle factory. Come on, it is about that inheritance so why linger on her in laws? I just want more SY x CW. Too bad Eugene is married because she makes such a fabulous pair with Lee Jung Jin. (does anybody know if he is taken/married LOL :P)

I’m so disappointed on the story…I hope CW will change her mind. I hope the writer find new way to set a beautiful scene. I want CW and SY to be start on the next near episode. Honestly I was really sad  …I will still watch this drama.

:((

Guest apache934

marie67 said: evea said:

shedevil77

said:

Well guys I have to say I am really disappointed with the writers already..... I just watched episode 10 with subs (on dramacrazy) and I think CW has lost her dam*  mind. CW should have taken the money that old bat offered her and still carried out her plan of revenge....

so we are all against to JR! hahaah yeah I hate her as well, she got the nerve to be close to SY mom I hate what she did when she went to SY house as if acting like she is the gf, that's not porper way to show your love right?
and yeah CW should focus on noodle house now cause this is the way for her revenge! its triple dollar of the MIL's money anyway!
@marie67 I dont think LJJ is taken yet heeheh same here if Eugene is not married I will root for them ehehehe

I agree with those comments that eugene and ljj will be a handsome couple if eugene is not married yet...though she's  married I hope that she will be able to portray whatever is needed in this drama once she becomes SY's girlfriend to make it more realistic...For sure Ki tae young will understand if ever they need to do some reasonable skinships if the story calls for it anyway they are both in the same profession so he should be considerate...I'd really like to see eugene and ljj having their sweet moments as soon as possible

:))

Why does Yoon Ah jung (ju ri) always play annoying characters, I hated her as the super evil (stepsister in Yellow Boots) I wanted to slap the actress playing her lol and the woman who plays the evil M I L is annoying also, she played a similar role in an old drama All about eve, I hated her in that also, she is always slapping or hitting someone, if i were CW I would be making her life hell on wheels! :))

Thanks NEWMARIO for the review.  I don't like it one bit that SY is hugging the SIL :(  Hope the romance start with SY and CW first instead of SY and the SIL.

Urgh, I hate YR for hugging SY. Cant she back off? Now she will think he is her boyfriend or something along those lines. This makes me so frustrated, I had to wait for this drama to be finished before watching it. Now I will have to patiently watch those gag scenes :(

oh no! she hug him? but SY didnt response! shoot! pls reject him with sarcastic words! 
I think the MIL is trying to be cupid with SY and CW hahahah nice but she didnt know that her annoying daughter likes no other than SY! I wonder what will she gonna do again if she will find out!
can't wait tomorrow!

Archived