2012 Soompi Forums Holiday Present Hunt: Win Prizes!

melkimx

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lordbordem

Yeah this hint was much easier. I'm kinda worried that it was too easy for me given that i should not know about this kind of thing given my interests -.-" I should not know what that picture was off the top of my head~ no~ I'm not a good for all nancy that delves into stuff like that  :^o

^ um yeah you weren't meant to know what that was right off the bat -_- haha that's cool though

okay, well, we'll see if anyone PMs me in the next 24 hours with the correct answers. if not, i'll extend the hunt one more day and give a new hint instead.

Guest pupball567

Man I feel quite stupid XDDD Got all of round 2 but nothing for round 3 DXXXX oh well. I guess there's always next year XDDDD 

Guest lordbordem

Ok since it looks like i'm the only one that has found all 3 gifts and is actually posting in this thread still, how about i give everyone a gift and give you a nice hint
vhBA2.jpg

That is all~
Edit:
This is for Hint 2 by the way, this combined with @melkimx has said already should be enough to get you to the present or at least very close to it

Guest limitlessdreams

lordbordem said: Ok since it looks like i'm the only one that has found all 3 gifts and is actually posting in this thread still, how about i give everyone a gift and give you a nice hint
vhBA2.jpg

That is all~
Edit:
This is for Hint 2 by the way, this combined with @melkimx has said already should be enough to get you to the present or at least very close to it

Guest lordbordem

@limtlessdreams
Yes i've figured it out now and i've had it confirmed with @melkimx so i'm 100% sure now, so now it's time to share my hint~ It wouldn't be much of a hunt if there was one or two that get this round.  8->
Anyway if you combine what i have posted above along with what @melkimx has said so far then it should definitely lead you to the present. (Even easier if you've been doing this since Round 1)
And take @melkimx word to heart. The word "Future" is completely irrelevant once you have figured out the 2 words the preceded it. Once you join the dots the hint should be pretty clear and obvious.
Good luck~ I believe we are getting an extra day on this 8->

Guest limitlessdreams

@lordbordem
Oh, I thought the third term was referring to something else HAHA I didn't really work on Round 1 much because I was away...but I'll try hahaha (: Thanks! And yeah, if only 1 or 2 people got it, it wouldn't be too fun XD
EDIT: Found it. That was...omg. OMG. OMG. Thanks for the hints, @lordbordem and @melkimx. Wow. HAHAHAEDIT 2: Yes, the hint does make sense. In hindsight. Guys, just follow what @lordbordem and @melkimx have said. But...I wonder: without these extra hints...I wonder if ANYONE would have found the present....

Guest minanki25

AHHHH I gave up, but now that I've found Hint 2 & 3 I can't let it go. Gotta find Hint #1 now -__- This is getting fun!! :D

Guest thepigs

i'm not sure if i found the present D: 
edit: FINALLY FOUND IT YAYAYAY first time EVER finishing a round c': i look forward to this next year XD

Guest lordbordem

Ah! So you were the amazing person that found the hint before i did and without cheating like i did  @-)

When i was asking for present confirmations, @melkimx mentioned that someone got all the presents as well but without the weird cheating method i used. 

Archived