Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

what did your email say? Come until 3PM or come until 5PM? tell me now, i'm going to message the SM lady.

Thanks

Hi,

it says come until 5 PM..

please ask for me, cos I reply back with the time they gave me and haven't gotten an answer, yet. Thanks!

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Oh, so is that the case then?! I see.

but I kinda want to come before 5 PM...wonder if that's alright with them.

by the way, am I the only one with the 5 PM time on th email? I heard others are 3 and 4...anyone else got 5 PM?

mine said come before 7 pm :P

whoa...I guess a lot of people are coming!

I asked the SM lady why they were giving different times out. She said it's because they want to spread everyone out, so people don't come all at once which is better for both groups. It would be crazy for you as the person auditioning to be fillled in a room with others who are trying to practice. Might even make you lose your nerves...so bring an mp3 player/cd player and keep your ears plugged and FOCUS!

Guest silvertaz

Wait, when did the audition time changed? I just got back from Asia, I thought I wouldn;t be able to make it IF the audition is this saturday.

Is it too late to email my application today? or can I just come in with the application?

Wait, when did the audition time changed? I just got back from Asia, I thought I wouldn;t be able to make it IF the audition is this saturday.

Is it too late to email my application today? or can I just come in with the application?

u can just come...I think so.

and it will be this Sunday!

you know i have a question for ppl who are auditioning for acting...if so how would you do it? do you just go on stage and begin to do an act you chose like start bawling from a scene of something!? haha i don't get it really

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

JUST ONE MORE DAY, EVERYONE!!! DO YOUR BEST AT THE AUDITIONS!!! I, w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK!!! COME BACK AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!!! ^__^ I WILL BE HERE MENTALLY CHEERING YOU ON!!! GOOD LUCK!!! <33333

Guest SUPERSTAR

I AM SO NERVOUS. haha. well i'm suppose to go by 3 so...but yeah everyone should come at the time they were given. just so it's not so crowded.

i was wondering, so FOR SURE the acting time is only 1 minute?

Guest ilo7ese7en91

i didint get any mail back..**PANICCCCC** whats gunna happen??? it says that the aud is from 3-8 so should i go at 3?? OMG what if they dont let me audition....TT^TT

i'm so nervous! its like GAAHHHHH! i bet i'm going to see so many talented and pretty people and get intimidated that day! like just thinking about it makes my heart beat super super fast. XP

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

You can just apply at the door... but you should go abit early just in case... there might be alot of people..

you know i have a question for ppl who are auditioning for acting...if so how would you do it? do you just go on stage and begin to do an act you chose like start bawling from a scene of something!? haha i don't get it really

For acting... you just stay in a line with other people.. and when it's your turn.. you step up and you start doing your act.. like whatever kind of act it is.. like crying mad etc....

I AM SO NERVOUS. haha. well i'm suppose to go by 3 so...but yeah everyone should come at the time they were given. just so it's not so crowded.

i was wondering, so FOR SURE the acting time is only 1 minute?

the acting time is about 1 minutes.. if it's shorter.. they might ask you to do another one... or they might cut you off if it's too long..

i didint get any mail back..**PANICCCCC** whats gunna happen??? it says that the aud is from 3-8 so should i go at 3?? OMG what if they dont let me audition....TT^TT

if you didn't get an email backk.. then the only choice is to apply at the door... so go abit earlier than 3 so i guess you can be early to apply if you can... just incase...

just 1 more day!! good luck everybody!<33

Archived