Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tokyoseoul

Hey guys :rolleyes: Just wanted to let you guys that I am not dead, nor am I signed with SM Entertainment. I did not place during the competition... (I'm still stumped as to why...) but yeah, I guess, all in all it was a good experience & it was fun performing again.

Just to let you know, no girl singers won awards & the grand prize went to a band. Also, half the awards went to dance groups. :wacko: Yeah, obviously... I don't get it.

I was hesitating to write a post because I didn't want to sound like a sour loser. I hope you all understand. :)

I'm sorry to people who were waiting for a performance video because I don't have one!

I'm making audition videos for YG, JYP, AVEX, and SONY JAPAN. So when those are ready, I will post them up for all of you to see. ^^;;

Thanks for alllll the support~ I really appreciate it!

=Eum Sung Hwa=

Guest Style.Taku

Hey guys :rolleyes: Just wanted to let you guys that I am not dead, nor am I signed with SM Entertainment. I did not place during the competition... (I'm still stumped as to why...) but yeah, I guess, all in all it was a good experience & it was fun performing again.

Just to let you know, no girl singers won awards & the grand prize went to a band. Also, half the awards went to dance groups. :wacko: Yeah, obviously... I don't get it.

I was hesitating to write a post because I didn't want to sound like a sour loser. I hope you all understand. :)

I'm sorry to people who were waiting for a performance video because I don't have one!

I'm making audition videos for YG, JYP, AVEX, and SONY JAPAN. So when those are ready, I will post them up for all of you to see. ^^;;

=Eum Sung Hwa=

So they were looking mainly for males... dancers... and chinese. o_O;; What kind of dances were performed in the finals? All breaking?

And I'm sure with that kind of exposure, it just shows you're meant to be on stage. Trying the first time and failing doesn't mean there isn't anymore chances. Lee Junki and Bi/Rain has their own share of going through so much before getting to where they are and I'm sure you will too. I wish you all the best in your demos and hopefully see you in the future, standing tall, raising your voice and being loved by all. ^^

Taku

Ahhh tokyoseoulll~ Congrats on making it to the finals at least =D! I wish someone had a clip of your performance~ I bet you did awesomely though =O And ye ^^. You made it that far O__O! You're not a loser at all =O. Good jobb ^^

Guest lovablekrnstar63

cheeseburgerplease:

that guy isnt that good, no offense

tokyoseoul: at least you went to the finals

i would have been honored to even make it that far

but its' true

they're looking for a young chinese male

and there's nothing we can do a/b that

it just means SM's racist *sigh*

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

yeah he's not that great.. hes actually okay.. he's okay looking too.. i dont find him particularly attractive.. but he's lol definitely not bad looking haha..but i guess sm really wants more guys? iono .. sigh too mad i am not a guy X_X

is this the guy who got scouted ?

isnt he the friend of someone on soompi? I remember someone saying that her friend got 3rd or something and sang namjah dab geh

tokyoseoul: just getting into the finals was a great accomplishment.

kinda obvious that SM wants guys more than girls.

good luck with all your other auditions <33 hope you get in since u mustve been good ^_^ cant wait until u can post up ur clips cuz im dying to hear u

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

cheeseburgerplease:

that guy isnt that good, no offense

tokyoseoul: at least you went to the finals

i would have been honored to even make it that far

but its' true

they're looking for a young chinese male

and there's nothing we can do a/b that

it just means SM's racist *sigh*

uhhh

i wouldnt say racist-becuz SM Town isnt a chinese company, they're korean but still, i get what you mean~

Guest lshluvr

=Eum Sung Hwa=

Aww...that's okay!! At least you made it to finals! We are proud of that fact!! =D

I hope you get into YG the most!! I like YG and JYP better than SM...LOL

Hope auditioning for those companies work out!!

Aja, aja, fighting!! :lol:

• 4 years later...
Guest Aikurah

sad.gif I wanna go audition, but thats on a school day and LA is 6 hr away from Sacramento. sad.gif

If I lived in LA...I'd SO GO!

I live eight hours away (I live in Nevada LOL) and I gave my parents $300 for the gas to take me there XD. They got kinda pissed, but its worth it! If you could do it over the summer or break or something, I recommend it.

Archived