Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

^ I hear that you can go with the person who's auditioning..but like you have to wait outside...like they won't let you in..... Well that's what I heard.......

• 2 weeks later...

^ I hear that you can go with the person who's auditioning..but like you have to wait outside...like they won't let you in..... Well that's what I heard.......

The winners from the LA one (or maybe OC too?) are performing at Jang Tuh on Sept 23rd.

Guest HJM_co

how do we sign up if we're auditioning as a group? do we sign up seperately or should we put all of our informations on one page? and also the people who passes the first audition is performing at jang tuh which is the final audition right?

Guest xxzone2zonexx

well to answer the first quesiton, I dont think u can audition as a band?.. well of my knowledge with the auditions i dont think u can... and the performance I think thats the Final audition since its on the day of final Auditions for the LA people....? Thats wat I think...

Well since u guys are first to auditiong... I hope you guys the best and if possible tell us how it goes..:D

Guest HJM_co

so we can't audition as a group then????? Well I e-mailed them and they haven't emailed us back yet........... I seriously hope that we can audition as a group or else it'll suck..I don't understand why they changed this whole audition thing for jang tuh this year.. Our group just wanted to perform at jang tuh but now since it's affiliated with SM....

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

what is jang tuh?

Jangtuh is a Korean Festival taken place in LA..it happens every year...^^

well to answer the first quesiton, I dont think u can audition as a band?.. well of my knowledge with the auditions i dont think u can... and the performance I think thats the Final audition since its on the day of final Auditions for the LA people....? Thats wat I think...

Well since u guys are first to auditiong... I hope you guys the best and if possible tell us how it goes..:D

haha..thanks for helping me answer the questions.....^^ and yes... the final audition is at Jangtuh from what I heard... so it's SEPT. 17 for the first audition..and whoever makes that round performs at Jangtuh as the Final Audition...

and Thanks...I'll be sure to give info. about the audition..and anything that will help^^

Maybe I shouldn't have said winners...but final audition is at Jang Tun which is the Korean Festival in Los Angeles.

I heard it from the person who is organizing the event (she's organizing the LA and OC one).

So you know that person who's organizing the SM auditions?? So do you know if the auditioners are performing at Jangtuh??

im auditioning in LA!!!!!!!! lets meet up im gunna get sooooo nervoussss

Yay!! You're auditioning in LA?? That's great!!!!! Hope to see you there!!!!!!! and Good LUck!!!!!!!<33

Guest xxbearbear

i was gonna go to the OC audition, i think i'm gonna go to LA since it's on a sunday and OC is on friday now >__>;

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

The finals are at Jang Tuh... wow. That's pretty intense.

I know huh.. :sweatingbullets: Imagine the ppl looking at you...>< lol..but I think it's gonna be fun too! lol.!

how long does our song have to bee???

the song...you sing only the chorus part...so probably about 30 seconds...

Guest dailycandyaddict

I know huh.. :sweatingbullets: Imagine the ppl looking at you...>< lol..but I think it's gonna be fun too! lol.!

the song...you sing only the chorus part...so probably about 30 seconds...

so what about when we perform at jang-tuh? do we only sing 30 seconds or do we have to sing the whole song? do they pick the song they want us to sing?

ah!!!! so nervous now... the auditions only a couple of weeks away

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

so what about when we perform at jang-tuh? do we only sing 30 seconds or do we have to sing the whole song? do they pick the song they want us to sing?

ah!!!! so nervous now... the auditions only a couple of weeks away

I'm not sure about Jang-tuh because they didn't inform us about it. But from my guess I think you have to sing the whole song.... and you should be able to pick the song...I'm not 100% sure about this though... It's just what I think. But I'm sure they'll tell you everything you need to know if you make it through the first round^^

Yea me too!! I'm practicing like crazy.. haha.. I guess you're audition for singing in LA huh? haha.. Well best of luck!!!!<33

Guest dailycandyaddict

I'm not sure about Jang-tuh because they didn't inform us about it. But from my guess I think you have to sing the whole song.... and you should be able to pick the song...I'm not 100% sure about this though... It's just what I think. But I'm sure they'll tell you everything you need to know if you make it through the first round^^

Yea me too!! I'm practicing like crazy.. haha.. I guess you're audition for singing in LA huh? haha.. Well best of luck!!!!<33

thanks for the info. well, at least now I can semi-prepare for it all ^^v

best wishes to you as well. btw, where are you auditioning? LA or OC?

Archived