Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

thanks for the info. well, at least now I can semi-prepare for it all ^^v

best wishes to you as well. btw, where are you auditioning? LA or OC?

haha.. thanks... good luck preparing...

and I'm auditioning in LA. I'm soo nervous...hehe..^O^ v

Guest spark0722

It takes me about an hour and a half to drive to San Francisco from where I live but my school in San Diego starts right before the LA audition...so should I fly back to the SF one or go to the LA instead (b/c it's closer to San Diego) Which audition site should I go? SF or LA? Help! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

BTW, does anyone know what's the fastest & safest way to get from San Diego to Los Angeles?

Thanks! :D

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

It takes me about an hour and a half to drive to San Francisco from where I live but my school in San Diego starts right before the LA audition...so should I fly back to the SF one or go to the LA instead (b/c it's closer to San Diego) Which audition site should I go? SF or LA? Help! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

BTW, does anyone know what's the fastest & safest way to get from San Diego to Los Angeles?

Thanks! :D

Where do you live? Do you live in San Diego? You should go to the closest one for the audition. If LA is closer than SF then go to the LA one. The only difference is that for SF, you have more time to practice.. and like that SF auditions are one a saturday.. but LA auditions are on a Sunday... But keep in mind that the audition might last for a while so since it's on a Sunday... and if you HAVE to go to school on the next day... it might be tiring if it ends late..and you know^^ But I suggest you go to the closest one^^

SO when does your school start? and sorry but I don't know how you can get from San Diego to LA.. most ppl are taking the car....

hehe.. hope I helped.. if you ahve more questions... post away!! :D

sorry just organizing the SM Audition threads for the people at SM.

THANKS!

Can I just ask.... HUH??? What do you mean? lol :P

Guest ryisakooguy

ohhh darnnn LA?!?!

shooooooot...im about 4 hours away. i live in vegas.

shoot id sooo try!!! buh i have no idea how in the blue hell to get to LA from vegas. plus, i have skool n work...i dont think i can go *sigh*

will this be like a yearly thing? cause crap, they need a vegas audition too...id soo audition!

Guest spark0722

Where do you live? Do you live in San Diego? You should go to the closest one for the audition. If LA is closer than SF then go to the LA one. The only difference is that for SF, you have more time to practice.. and like that SF auditions are one a saturday.. but LA auditions are on a Sunday... But keep in mind that the audition might last for a while so since it's on a Sunday... and if you HAVE to go to school on the next day... it might be tiring if it ends late..and you know^^ But I suggest you go to the closest one^^

SO when does your school start? and sorry but I don't know how you can get from San Diego to LA.. most ppl are taking the car....

hehe.. hope I helped.. if you ahve more questions... post away!! :D

Thanks, you are so helpful!!! :D

I live in Palo Alto, which is about 1.5 hr drive to San Francisco...but I'm moving to San Diego before my school starts on Sept 21. I was thinking of taking the bus to get from San Diego to LA because no one can drive me there :sweatingbullets:

BTW, does anyone know what kind of bus I should take?

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

i want to audition for a backup dancer, i wonder if they hold that o.O;;

Yea... audition for dancer... that's like the same thing as auditioning for dancing... see Yunho's auditions... he auditioned for dancing....and he made it in..and he was a back dancer for Dana... untill he became a DBSG member...

Guest chocomilky

I can make it to auditions (maybe), but not the final auditions... :tears: My parents have work... They probably won't support me either... <_<

EDIT.// Can you write lyrics in English? Or does it have to be Korean? <_< How long is the drive from Arcadia to LA? (Hopefully it's under an hour or two...)

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

does anybody know if we can audition as a group??? I still didn't get a reply back from them....

No we can't audition as groups.. We have to audition by ourself... however for dancing, everybody's gonna dance so they can see which one is like the one that catches there eyes...

I can make it to auditions (maybe), but not the final auditions... :tears: My parents have work... They probably won't support me either... <_<

EDIT.// Can you write lyrics in English? Or does it have to be Korean? <_<

Aww... I hope you can go to the audition!! good luck^^

and write the lyrics?? or for composing?? i think you can write it in any language..I'm not sure about that though... but I don't think they made it like. it has to be in korean... because some aren't korean^^

Guest chocomilky

and write the lyrics?? or for composing?? i think you can write it in any language..I'm not sure about that though... but I don't think they made it like. it has to be in korean... because some aren't korean^^

For lyrics... This sucks.. I have to write in Korean when I don't know any! :tears: So much for "any Asians"... :tears:

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

For lyrics... This sucks.. I have to write in Korean when I don't know any! :tears: So much for "any Asians"... :tears:

no..i think you got me wrong.. i said it doesn't have to be in korean... cause the ppl who's audition..they can't all be korean... write it in english if you don't know korean.^^ But if you are korean... it's just better if you did it in korean.. but it could be in any language.. :D

Guest ilo7ese7en91

did anyone get their e-mail back?? cus i didnt and i sent is like 4 times ever since last month....do u wanna help me/?? TT^TT

How long is the drive from Arcadia to LA? (Hopefully it's under an hour or two...)

LA isn't that far from Arcadia! It's like...30 minutes or so.

And you only go to the final audition if you make it past the first audition. I feel like for the LA and Orange County ones, there are going to be a lot of people auditioning, so the competition should be pretty tough. But then again, I've heard a lot of BAD audtitions and only a small handful of good ones. :crazy:

Even if you don't get a confirmation back, can't you still just sign up on the day of? Or is it better to do it before hand?

Guest chocomilky

I didn't send in my application yet... But when I do, how do I scan a picture for e-mail?

Even if you don't get a confirmation back, can't you still just sign up on the day of? Or is it better to do it before hand?

I think it's better if you do it beforehand. The SM people would know approximently how many people will be there.

Archived