Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ella_Kwan

okays now that blows be/c i'm acting in english, singing too & so is my friend.. English is okay right?

Laughing at you, i would think is a bad thing... Them asking u to do more stuff for them is a very good thing.. :)

Did they say they will call u back? or was it like forsome, you're soo good just come back???

Guest ixbladexi

okays now that blows be/c i'm acting in english, singing too & so is my friend.. English is okay right?

Laughing at you, i would think is a bad thing... Them asking u to do more stuff for them is a very good thing.. :)

Did they say they will call u back? or was it like forsome, you're soo good just come back???

They just dismissed us

Guest Ella_Kwan

^^^ ;lol, american idol!!! i'm going to do that, just for the fun of it!!! lol, & when ppl ask me really i'll be like "no i'm just kidding around" lol heehee

huh.... thanks for the reply...

I wonder where the heck is ever1 eles??? lol

ixbladexi, any word of advice for your felloe soompi's lol... was ever1 there like mad neverous? were ppl singing in the bathrooms? taking pictiure?? sleeping???? lol...

Guest ixbladexi

hmm.... thanks for the reply...

I wonder where the heck is ever1 eles??? lol

ixbladexi, any word of advice for your felloe soompi's lol... was ever1 there like mad neverous? were ppl singing in the bathrooms? taking pictiure?? sleeping???? lol...

Of course there were nervous people. There was one guy who was singing in the bathroom.

Did anyone get accepted at the place? LIKE SOMEONE WAS LIKE " I GOT IN!" or anything liek that? ^%%%

No one, to myknowledge was accepted right after auditioning, i'm sure i'd hear their screams if they did.

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

so only the lady spoke? is there one who speaks mandarin? cuz for the malaysia one i heard there were 3 judeges .. one weho spoke fluent english and one who speaks fluent mandarin.. but n/e ways were all the people htere REALLY young? LOL cuz i am 18.. which is pretty old.. haha i dont wanan be the only one who's 18 auditioning X_X oh yeah LOL and were they really looking for the "innocent look" cuz this other girl who audition told me they care about looks alot and u have to be skinny or something AHhh

Guest millie0305

Good question -- was there anyone who got accepted on the spot or was invited back for anything?

and was it only women judges?

who was the oldest/youngest to audition? SM seems like they would only want 12 year olds

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

how long did they give you to sing? or was it just like american idol "sing until i raise my hand" or something...like the average time i guess?

Guest ixbladexi

well there was a girl who chose do dance and act. First she acted and then when everyone was done and i was about to dance, until she said she was going to dance also, so i'm not sure how the whole thing goes.

there was a japanese girl and the camerawomen knew japanese so she kinda translated for her.

They let you sing until they say stop or until you stop. No one was really WOW talented but there were some talented people there.

HAH INNOCENT LOOK! there were little 8 year olds in tiny skirts and heels. There were some older people there. i'd say the youngst was about 6-8?

anyone back from the auditions yet?

hm it seems like no one is explaining their experience because it was too devastating for them... =[

i hope everyone did well! FIGHTING

Guest maly&ahpulee

where's everyone else? ahh! okay, i need to be patient. it's probably just ending right now if I calculated the time zones correctly.. maybe not.. but anywho.. omg, this is very nerve wracking!!

where's everyone else? ahh! okay, i need to be patient. it's probably just ending right now if I calculated the time zones correctly.. maybe not.. but anywho.. omg, this is very nerve wracking!!

I know where is everybody!!!!!!!! =[[[[[[[[[

Guest Ella_Kwan

LOL cuz i am 18.. which is pretty old.. haha i dont wanan be the only one who's 18 auditioning X_X oh yeah

I'm going to be 18 & i say we are going to Kick young ppl butts! llol, sorry guys and gals... lol, i'm making it, where i sound like i'm 50... I seriouly hope they arent like "ewww she's old!!! shes 50 in korean entertaiment year!" AISH! :P

Archived