Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

Guest pinklegirl007

Do they give you at least 30 sec. to sing... or did they stop some people in like 5 seconds? What was the oldest age group auditioning?

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest millie0305

^^ seriously, was there an age limit? Sm seems to like girls who haven't hit puberty yet. their trainess are like 12. Who was the oldest to audition today?

and don't be depressed if you guys didn't make it. Bi got rejected a whole bunch of times before JYP signed him. Cindy Crawford and Tyra Banks were also rejected by many agencies before they were signed so don't be discouraged!

Guest aznxmotion

wow im all hyped up to even read this xD

WEHRES EVERYONE ELSE....ok ok as u can see, im kinda REALLY REALLY hyped up =P

8 yrs olds with heels? LOL

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

wow...

this is really random...but do you think it'd be reasonable if the ppl who audtition at the Washington DC auditions found out if they were accepted or not at the auditions since the finals are on the same day as the preliminary auditions? :huh:

Guest 린다♥

my cousin told me there were NO time for the judges to be asking you to introduce yourselves. ehh. they already have your little paper thing about yourself anyway. right?

she said things went by very fast. ^^

Guest 린다♥

i dont think so. just chill. do what they tell you to do? and all will go fine, i guess. i don't know, i need to dig up more info by calling my cousin. i want to know more too. hehe.

my cousin told me she just did what the judges ordered her to do and she did. period. :o

Guest ixbladexi

QUESTIONS!

do you have to bring pictures for the application?

for modeling: was it just walk and pose? any more info would be nice.

did everyone have to dance (freestyle) to a song?

You don't have to bring pictures for the application, i didn't but if you do, bring two. one for each.

modeling, the girl i was in a group with only walked.

Not everyone freestyled. Just the dancers who didn't bring their cds and people who were asked to :(

You don't have to bring pictures for the application, i didn't but if you do, bring two. one for each.

modeling, the girl i was in a group with only walked.

Not everyone freestyled. Just the dancers who didn't bring their cds and people who were asked to :(

thanks. did she do well? did they ask her to walk or she just walked when it was her turn? jw

if they asked the people to dance, i guess they were interested in them. eek so nervous now!

ok well here's my story! i got there early like 2:40ish and i was one of the first 10 to go.. first you get into a room and they make you line up into 2 lines, 1 for people who emailed and the other for walk ins, then you get two copies of the same form to fill out.. one for each judge. you fill it out in the first waiting room where they play videos and stuff and when you finish filling them out you get a number and wait until they call you. they call 10 people at a time and you go into another waiting room where they seperate you into 2 groups of five and the first five will go into a room seperated by a fake wall thing? anyway, i was so nervous! there were 2 judges and a camera lady at the table and then some other sm people watching from the side and you basically just say your name, number and what you're doing. the first time i sang i was too quite so i had to repeat it which made me even more nervous :( i was shaking the whole time lol..... well i messed up at the end :tears: and the boss lady told me to sing another song and i did but she stopped me in the middle.... the judges werent mean or anything, but they weren't like super nice.... anyway, after all 5 people are finished you just leave and go home.

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

rd38: aww...well, she asked you to sing something else so maybe she wanted to hear more of you? did you freestyle at the end?

Guest ixbladexi

does it matter if you recieved a confirmation or not for the email application? how do they know if you emailed them or not?

Hey, i never thought of that. they never really had a list of people who did send an email and got confirmation. haha funny.

Hey, i never thought of that. they never really had a list of people who did send an email and got confirmation. haha funny.

yeah cause couldnt you say you emailed them but you didnt know if you suppose to get a confirmation email back? lol

Archived