Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

just wondering..where do we have to go to audition? what's the address?

the location and time will be posted soon to the date. I will update here when it comes out.^^

for everyone else who's audition... good luck!!!!! and have fun!! hope to see you there!!^^

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

I could've went to this one..:(

Why don't you go?? It's on 9/20. It didn't pass yet...

id die to go there...i need to audition sooo bad...>.<

Why don't you go?? DO you live in LA??

Guest tenshiii0ox

It's a school day, and there's no one to give me a ride. xP I just want to try for fun. Lol. :) Is there anyone who can help me send a demo tape with them, if that's possible? :]

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

i wanna go too .. but its on a school night .. right??

yea it's on Wednesday...but it's a once in a lifetime chance... I'mma skip school..lol...

why don't you try talking to your parents about it???

It's a school day, and there's no one to give me a ride. xP I just want to try for fun. Lol. :) Is there anyone who can help me send a demo tape with them, if that's possible? :]

Can't you skip school?? Well i don't think we could deliever it for you....but you could mail it to the SM place..or email your file.....to them^^

am I able to audition for Los Angeles and San Francisco or just my respected city?

Umm..I think if you audition in both places...the judges will say...aren't you from the other audition..I think it's good to audition only in one place...where you live close to..^^

Guest SunHye

I wish it was on the weekend...but yea, I will so go to this one no matter what.

I will find myself a ride. There is this thing called taxi...hahahaha

anyone wanna meet up let me know. I don't wanna be alone and scared, so PM me if u r going and would like to meet.

soompi represent!

wow, there's so many talented young people on soompi, why doesn't SM just come to soompi forums and audition? -_- it'd make their lives easier, as well as the rest of those who want to audition, now wouldn't it? :D hmm.. maybe i'll pitch this idea to soo man.

g'luck guys. don't forget to thank 'soompi forums' if you make it big. ;)

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

ok well since some people said that they'll be going....so how about we try to meet and get to talk while waiting for there turn......

JUST TELL ME YOUR NAMES AND SOOMPI ID...AND I'LL MAKE A LIST.....^^

Guest BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR

hey i just want to give you a heads up that they changed the dates here are the offical date:

06' S.M. Entertainment Global Audition (America/ Canada) schedule

Sep. 17 - L.A

Sep. 22 - Orange County (C.A)

Sep. 26 - Houston

Sep. 29 - Atlanta

Sep. 30 - Seattle

Oct. 1 - NewYork

Oct. 7 - San Francisco

Oct. 8 - Washington(D.C)

Oct. 14 - Chicago

Oct. 21 - Toronto

Oct. 28 - Vancouver