Sm Audition - Los Angeles

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BendyStraw

So, my friends are all telling me to audition this sunday as a dancer... I don't know if i should or not... i get a lot of praise but i dont know what exactly to do... i do hip-hop but ummm... yeah, i'm not nervous but i'm just confused on what i should do... should i just free style or come up with a routine? it's worth a shot, i won't lose anything from this experience, what do you think?

Hey guys and girls,

I just got an email back and it says that audition in LA will be at Sky Hall

like what others had said....

the room is # 501

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE...HWAITING!!!!!

they still didn't email me back yet what's up with them?? what email do you guys have that worked? caz if they don't get your application does that mean you can't audition?

they still didn't email me back yet what's up with them?? what email do you guys have that worked? caz if they don't get your application does that mean you can't audition?

I emailed them at 2006SM@smtown.com

it was written on the poster...and I did what it says, to email them with a picture of me and some info.

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

So, my friends are all telling me to audition this sunday as a dancer... I don't know if i should or not... i get a lot of praise but i dont know what exactly to do... i do hip-hop but ummm... yeah, i'm not nervous but i'm just confused on what i should do... should i just free style or come up with a routine? it's worth a shot, i won't lose anything from this experience, what do you think?

Yea!! you should audition as a dancer..!!^^ Just to gain more experience you know..

and if you're auditioning as a dancer.. you have to make up your own moves and bring a CD of the music that you're gonna dance to... and also send them an application by email if you haven't already.. cause if you give it to them at the front desk.. there might be a chance that you can't audition cause of the time..

hope to see you there^O^

and GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE AUDITIONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~ AND HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE<3

I looked up the address for the Sky Hall thing and it shows something with the same exact adddress but it is called

Aroma Wilshire Center (it's a health and fitness) place.

can someone please direct me to where u got the picture of that building with the TV?

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

I looked up the address for the Sky Hall thing and it shows something with the same exact adddress but it is called

Aroma Wilshire Center (it's a health and fitness) place.

can someone please direct me to where u got the picture of that building with the TV?

Yea.. that's because the Sky Hall is inside the Aroma Wilshire Center.. Sky Hall is on the fifth floor inside Aroma Wilshire Center... So if you go to Aroma Wilshire Center... you go in and go to the fifth floor.... then go to room #501.. and that's Sky Hall...

and you can find the picture on Aroma's Website.. just go to google.com and type in Aroma Wilshire Center..and it should take you right there^O^

I emailed them at 2006SM@smtown.com

it was written on the poster...and I did what it says, to email them with a picture of me and some info.

well i used that address and i followed all the directions but for some reason i still haven't gotten any reply and i emailed them like several times using hotmail yahoo and comcast...reallie weird

Aroma Wilshire Center

Hitec.jpg

(It's the building with the big screen on it)

Address: Aroma Wilshire Center: 3680 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90010

I have no clue what Sky Hall is on the 5th floor, Room 501

Time: 3PM

Hope this helps you guys!

I posted this in the first post too!

Aroma Wilshire Center

Hitec.jpg

(It's the building with the big screen on it)

Address: Aroma Wilshire Center: 3680 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90010

I have no clue what Sky Hall is on the 5th floor, Room 501

Time: 3PM

Hope this helps you guys!

well i used that address and i followed all the directions but for some reason i still haven't gotten any reply and i emailed them like several times using hotmail yahoo and comcast...reallie weird

that is weird... :blink:

cos I emailed them with yahoo and got my reply in a day. And I just got their location, time, and date email yesterday.

Hm...what do they mean when they said "come until 5 p.m."

like come before 5 or stay till 5 PM???

so does it start from 3 - 5 PM ?

Guest cookiecutter

dood! the email doesn't say anything about modeling or for the people who picked cf modeling and the person misspelled wilshire.. hahaha but yeah..the email didn't really have enough info!! i wrote 06smtown an email back about the right time & about the email because it seem'd kinda eh~ SO hopefully i'll get an email back before the 17th! (=

501 is jus the 5th floor.

Yea.. that's because the Sky Hall is inside the Aroma Wilshire Center.. Sky Hall is on the fifth floor inside Aroma Wilshire Center... So if you go to Aroma Wilshire Center... you go in and go to the fifth floor.... then go to room #501.. and that's Sky Hall...

and you can find the picture on Aroma's Website.. just go to google.com and type in Aroma Wilshire Center..and it should take you right there^O^

oh...I see. I thought Sky Hall was the building itself.

so Sky Hall is inside that aroma wilshire center, right?

the time still confuses me though. so does it go form 3 - 5??

oh...I see. I thought Sky Hall was the building itself.

so Sky Hall is inside that aroma wilshire center, right?

the time still confuses me though. so does it go form 3 - 5??

what did your email say? Come until 3PM or come until 5PM? tell me now, i'm going to message the SM lady.

Thanks

Guest m1ckyy_yoochun

Wait... I'm soo confused... cause in my email it said to come until 4PM.

this is what it said....

"I hope to let you know that your application has been received. If you can come to audition place below until 4 p.m. (choose one city that you can participate in), you will have a chance to partake in the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition (America/Canada)."

how about you guys.. what time did they tell you to come by?? for the LA audition.?

what did your email say? Come until 3PM or come until 5PM? tell me now, i'm going to message the SM lady.

Thanks

The message in my reply e-mail

"Hello.

I am the person in charge of the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition (America/Canada).

Firstly, thank you for participating in our audition and showing your interests in S.M. Entertainment.

I hope to let you know that your application has been received.

If you can come to audition place below until 3 p.m. (choose one city that you can participate in), you will have a chance to partake in the S.M. Entertainment Global Audition (America/Canada)."

It seems as if people got different times? Maybe SM did it on purpose so some people don't have to wait as long? I dunno i'd still get there early...

*Edit*

Maybe they're putting us in different categories? I signed up for Singing and Dancing, and I sent my application about Last week with a reply

Archived