✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

38 minutes ago, Breeze said:

You are not alone. I only wached Sohyun

LOL I struggle with this too, even if she’s a tiny speck, all eyes on her :wub::lol:

cr: SoTnfp  twitte

these edits :)

I think I have an addiction problem, I watched the teaser so many times :sweat_smile:

she indeed deserve all happiness and health especially Filming in cold weather  :)

DC002068-BD8-B-42-C0-AEF3-60-A1762-E5-C2

will love then forever :wub:

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I think I have an addiction problem, I watched the teaser so many times .

Me too. I think ı will watch until sleep :heart2: Also ı am waiting Sohyun and Lee Jihoon chemistry. I hope we can see their chemistry in 2nd teaser.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Me too. I think ı will watch until sleep Also ı am waiting Sohyun and Lee Jihoon chemistry. I hope we can see their chemistry in 2nd teaser.

HAHAHA oh yeah I wished they also showed Le ji hoon and 2FL, but that’s okay, we will get more reveals and goodies on the future, I trust victory contents :)

5-BFA4976-1-B6-C-40-D2-B12-C-ED33-E9-B77

0-EC14671-D7-A1-446-F-ACBB-340-FC00-B02-
16-B4082-F-09-C4-4712-8620-034-D689198-D

i Hope we don’t get sls in moon river like we did in school 2015 lol 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

16 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Seoulbase shared Sohyun's  photo on her ig story . Agency news coming soon.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/seoulbase/2476452806520062597/

I always trust them . They are perfect for us;)

Sohyun is a chemistry queen . So ıt's normal to live second lead sendrom

ahhhhh that’s exciting!!! If true, I hope they will take good care of her! 

EC0-B64-F9-7-C0-F-4-E76-8457-AFCFBE95-E9

we might even have third lead syndrome too with the male character who is suppose to be sohyun best friend :lol: you’re right she has chemistry with everyone, even if they’re a corpse lol :) 

I ship her will alllll people who stand next to her lol 

• Where's My Oppa? 2

There is something Sohyun's hand. Maybe something special for her. And Jisoo .. He seems ecstatic :getmygrooveon:

They are so cute :))

Resim

Sohyun's new stylist team,  i  think.

Stylist 이윤경 @stylist_teamchloe
Hair 백흥권 @hearts_ultrapeku
Make_up 최시노 @seoulbase

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeGQXkpD-5/

• Blob 2

4 hours ago, Breeze said:

There is something Sohyun's hand. Maybe something special for her. And Jisoo .. He seems ecstatic

They are so cute :))

Sohyun's new stylist team,  i  think.

Stylist 이윤경 @stylist_teamchloe
Hair 백흥권 @hearts_ultrapeku
Make_up 최시노 @seoulbase

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeGQXkpD-5/

I saw that too! It looks like a wooden horse figurine or a toy, maybe something sentimental? :) 

ooooh I hope this team continue to do great work! Haha

this would be a funny scenario, two completely different roles! :lol:

awww JDY! He’s so supportive :) 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, SeriousClouds said:

Wow wooooow whoooo I saw teaser and she is amazeing! She strong and tough, I like her acting so much B) I can’t wait until March. TY everyone and happy née w year friends :) 

awww thank you! Happy New Years :wub:

yes she is phenomenal! Her talents surpass all the galaxies!

the drama is actually coming out in February! So even better news :glasses:

i can’t stop playing this :) 

907-C6466-56-F2-4274-9643-699-B722-FEEC8

i don’t see any differences :ph34r:

76-A8-C691-7937-4-EBC-BE4-E-04-D644-D743

Lets go :love:

“My little baby is all grown up and saving China.”

Moon River: Our little baby is all grown up and saving Korea :joy:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

13 minutes ago, elan1 said:

awww thank you! Happy New Years :wub:

yes she is phenomenal! Her talents surpass all the galaxies!

the drama is actually coming out in February! So even better news :glasses:

nothing wrong u are saying, all full truths. :grin:

February that make me happy. Good news :open_mouth: :kiss_wink: I have much joy 

15 minutes ago, elan1 said:
My little baby is all grown up and saving China.”

Moon River: Our little baby is all grown up and saving Korea :joy:

I love Mulan. I see Mulan of in her! :heart:

• Love 2

Kim So Hyun x Ji Soo meet up as a warrior princess and her devoted lover in special teaser for 'River Where The Moon Rises'

Back on December 31, a special teaser for the new KBS2 Mon-Tues historical drama series 'River Where The Moon Rises' was revealed during the '2020 KBS Drama Awards', piquing curiosity. 

Based off of the tale of Princess Pyeonggang and her husband Ondal of the Goguryeo dynasty, KBS2's 'River Where The Moon Rises' puts a dramatic, fictional spin on the classic tale by bringing viewers a heart-wrenching story about love and power struggles. Actress Kim So Hyun takes on the role of Princess Pyeonggang, a warrior princess of the people of Goguryeo. Opposite her, actor Ji Soo returns to the small-screen as Ondal, a soldier whose blind devotion to his lover earned him the nickname "Stupid Ondal" in the history books. In addition, actor Kang Ha Neul makes a special appearance as Ondal's father, general On Hyup

Curious to know more about the story of Pyeonggang and Ondal? KBS2's 'River Where The Moon Rises' officially premieres next year in February of 2021, after the currently airing Mon-Tues series 'Royal Secret Agent'!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2020/12/kim-so-hyun-x-ji-soo-meet-up-as-a-warrior-princess-and-her-devoted-lover-in-special-teaser-for-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Blob 3

4502-CA42-1-D42-4-E71-891-C-88-CD92-DD58

awwwww our sohyun is working hard on New Years but still makes time to wish us a strong 2021! We love a considerate and beautiful queen :heart:

*I hope I can smile a little better in the new year = translates I had a difficult 2020 :bawling:

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

Curious to know more about the story of Pyeonggang and Ondal? KBS2's 'River Where The Moon Rises' officially premieres next year in February of 2021, after the currently airing Mon-Tues series 'Royal Secret Agent'!

just one more month :love:

2 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

This SYJ-HB news makes me wish (as a crazy fan) that someday So Hyun will be a subject of Dispatch issues. I am so excited who will be the lucky guys that she will date in the future. My mind hopes it is Kim Tae Hyung or Yook Sung Jae. 

Ikr! Add JDY to the list as well :) :wub:

these photos :) I never get tired of seeing stills and edits and fan creations from this drama :heart:

English translations! Thank you for the person who translated the interaction between our macaron couple :heart:

• Blob 3

26 minutes ago, elan1 said:
awwwww our sohyun is working hard on New Years but still makes time to wish us a strong 2021! We love a considerate and beautiful queen :heart:

I had to look again at her post just to be sure it’s not SYJ .The resemblance is really uncanny:scream:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, yeli said:

I had to look again at her post just to be sure it’s not SYJ .The resemblance is really uncanny:scream:

IKR. It’s a shame that they haven’t acted as  sisters in a movie or drama :wub:

fashion queen :love:

all the vampires will be attracted to her :joy:

• Blob 2

13 hours ago, elan1 said:

*I hope I can smile a little better in the new year = translates I had a difficult 2020 :bawling:

read and make me sad. I want our girl to be happy more and more and not less for brand new year :) happy new year ksh

12 hours ago, yeli said:

had to look again at her post just to be sure it’s not SYJ .The resemblance is really uncanny:scream:

look same like twin :lol::Megalol:

12 hours ago, elan1 said:

IKR. It’s a shame that they haven’t acted as  sisters in a movie or drama :wub:

sisters I want 2

12 hours ago, elan1 said:

the vampires will be attracted to her :joy:

I am vampire lol :heart3:

• LOL 2