✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

nice to see our little baby girl have some times off for herself to enjoy the day with her mother before the photo shoot begin. she is always so humble and acknowledge the media at the airport and certainly those journalists love her too. 

STANDBY certainly up their game with the poster thing (international fans already also have a banner project but its for her 10th debut anniversary, hope everyone can participate). 

Really cant wait to see the photo of this photoshoot and her comeback to the small/big screen. 

• Like 4

How many anniversary banners! It shows how much love our Sohyunnie can give and receive.

By the way (off topic) my definition of a huge facepalm:

Spoiler

1. See KSH's first pics in Australia.

2. Wonder what city is she visiting.

3. Try to recognize its buildings. There's one beautiful skyscraper that looks familiar to me (the one with sloping roof).

4. Enter skyscraperpage.com . Look for Australian buildings sorted by height.

5. Bingo! The beautiful skyscraper is 1 William st. and it's located at Brisbane.

6. Watching those pics again. Behind her, there are these big letters: "B R I S B A N E".

7. HUGE facepalm.

• LOL 6

Wow! Looks like Standby has not one but two posters for KSH birthday celebration! :o

Agree @godhunters they have so much up their game!  Many thanks to them for their efforts! :heart:

Hope KSH can see both after coming from Australia. Wonder what the reaction will be! :wink:

1 hour ago, angrytomato said:

By the way (off topic) my definition of a huge facepalm:

Reveal hidden contents

1. See KSH's first pics in Australia.

2. Wonder what city is she visiting.

3. Try to recognize its buildings. There's one beautiful skyscraper that looks familiar to me (the one with sloping roof).

4. Enter skyscraperpage.com . Look for Australian buildings sorted by height.

5. Bingo! The beautiful skyscraper is 1 William st. and it's located at Brisbane.

6. Watching those pics again. Behind her, there are these big letters: "B R I S B A N E".

7. HUGE facepalm.

Chingu your face palm story is too hilarious! :lol::lol::lol: 

Fan pics of KSH from Australia! :heart:

KSH in casual clothes is very pretty! :D 

Now we can see who takes KSH pics! :wink:

Big shout to fans for sharing pics of KSH during this time. Hope many fans can meet with KSH during travels and express the love we all have for uri Sso! :blush:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

KSH posted on IG!

So cute and playful! Must be in a good mood! :D

Happy to see KSH resting and enjoying the time right now but also wish to see another project for KSH. #greedyfan

Wonder if KSH will do anything else this year? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@mindstar i am confident that she will have another project end of this year. And i must say university life certainly open up our introverts baby girl more and more and also she seems to be so happy these days. Probably because she get to do all those things that she wanted to do before but get postponed due to various reasons.

whatever the case a happy Sohyun make all of us happy fans. Really hope that she will take this time to review and accept better script and writer. 

• Like 5

Just saw these two cute MV for KSH with KMJ and YSJ. :blush:

Hope KSH can reunite with them in a good drama or movie. :) 

5 minutes ago, godhunters said:

@mindstar i am confident that she will have another project end of this year. And i must say university life certainly open up our introverts baby girl more and more and also she seems to be so happy these days. Probably because she get to do all those things that she wanted to do before but get postponed due to various reasons.

whatever the case a happy Sohyun make all of us happy fans. Really hope that she will take this time to review and accept better script and writer. 

Yes seeing some pics of KSH in university life on this forum while back reading really show how happy KSH is living a normal life and going to class and meeting with friends. Hope KSH also take this time to do lots of travel both for work and personal reasons as it will open up even more experiences. :D 

It would be good if KSH can come back with another project this year. Wish to be a very good project even though RR was enjoyable as well. Really liked the character of SGR maybe one of the best female characters that KSH has played.

• Like 5

Thanks for update @Elif Ataş

Looks like KSH is heading back to Korea now so photoshoot must be over. Looking forward to seeing the pics! :blush:

Ddr7-XkUwAAX-eH.jpg

2 hours ago, summerstorm444 said:

fan signing. :)

Finally looks like KSH will have another fan sign event this month itself on 31st! 

Think it is first fan sign this year. Been so long since the last event look forward to seeing KSH again! :D 

Hope we get lots of fan cameras this time to see videos and pics of uri Sso! :heart:

• Like 4

Today is coming of age day in Korea chingu-dul! We can officially celebrate KSH being an adult now! :D

Congratulations to Sohyunnie on Adult Day and becoming an official adult now! :heart:

DdZHOVtV0AAi401.jpg

Looks like KSH will be spending today on plane itself. :lol:

Hope there can be lots of celebrations after returning from Australia! :D

Hanyul also has posted about the upcoming fan sign event! :D

• Like 4

I might be wrong but she probably is transit in Hongkong now with the airplane logo and picture on her other IG update. Thus she is having some time and upload a few of those photos to her sns. 

Haha looks like she is indeed having fun while in Australia. A very good sign of healthy lifestyle.

really can wait for the photoshoot photos to be release and i am already saving some cash for the magazine.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, godhunters said:

I might be wrong but she probably is transit in Hongkong now with the airplane logo and picture on her other IG update. Thus she is having some time and upload a few of those photos to her sns. 

Haha looks like she is indeed having fun while in Australia. A very good sign of healthy lifestyle.

really can wait for the photoshoot photos to be release and i am already saving some cash for the magazine.

Yes it could be that KSH is in transit so is posting pics from the trip.

Agree! Looking forward to seeing the beautiful new pics of KSH for Cosmopolitan Korea! :heart:

Hope we can see see KSH in many more magazine this year! :D

• Like 4