✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Another day, another waiting game.

Recently, I figured out many celebrities tend to use those cute apps (Sorry, I don't know the name). Dubbing the voice, make cute aegyo and such. Do you think we will reach the day when KSH play and make that cute pose? 

Although I want to see once in a while.But honestly, I think she won't do it. Hahahaha

Sohyun-ah, I don't want that cute video or such. Just like this, is already enough for me! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

13 hours ago, mindstar said:

The Chinese translations of KSH interview in Ceci seems to be out.

Hope this means we can get the English translations soon! :D

This is the brief translation from shirleysf0716 on her/his IG. There are certain sentences I am not quite sure. So, we need to wait for another translation soon. 

• KSH continue to make herself  feel comfortable and enjoyable
  • Want to meet with good work, the proposal that will increase her desire to star in it.
  • Right now, her body and mind is revitalizing, feeling good and recently purchase a small model DIY project
  • The friend will be very comfortable to tell what to say, give yourself a lot of comforts and will screenshot the bad comments to a friend to see...:lol: 
  • The habit of talking to herself every day like self-talk is still going on.
  • Page Turner character, YYS is the favorite character although they are not alike.
  • She wants to travel quietly like in Jeju or Sweden
  • Spending time with Mongsuk is the happiest time.

BTW, I think this interview for CECI has been made on 13 Oct by seeing KSH update before.

IMG_20171026_111024.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

@faye406 as per the many sns posts of KSH, i doubt we will ever see her using that apps, probably only on her private sns ( if she ever have one). she tend to avoid this kind of things though we will never know in the future but as of now i can’t even think she will be using it :D.

Just hoping that she will post more of the said video type you post above and i will be satisfied. In fact i think she look naturally beautiful and cute even without those aegyo apps. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing the translations chingu! 

Travel quietly like in Jeju and Sweden? Know she went to Jeju recently and clearly travel without anyone knowing since there were no media or fan taken pics anywhere, but Sweden? Don't think she's ever been there. Did she travel secretly? For work or leisure? 

KSH always dropping cryptic comments! :lol:

Curious about her DIY project! Hope she shares a pic of it some day! :)

And yes, knowing how much KSH hates aegyo don't see her using those apps anytime soon. But maybe in the future or maybe a costar who loves the apps might convince her into being a part of it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@faye406 haha! If only but it looks like a model not KSH. :) 

But this looks like a new line! Maybe KSH will also shoot ad pics for it later?

Throwback to KSH on Running Man last year!! :D 

Really want to see her in a variety show again!

But it looks like it wont't happen this year :(

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Oh my! Tell me.. She's KSH right?

For new products from Peripera

OMG Yeaaaahhh it IS Sohyun!! Kyaaaaaa kiyowooo >.<~!!! Indeed peripera never lose its chance to explore things with Sohyunie :lol: 

edit: isn't it her? Kkk why i'm sure it's her :") kkk

• LOL 4

15 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

OMG Yeaaaahhh it IS Sohyun!! Kyaaaaaa kiyowooo >.<~!!! Indeed peripera never lose its chance to explore things with Sohyunie :lol: 

edit: isn't it her? Kkk why i'm sure it's her :") kkk

Chingu are you sure? 

The heavy makeup is making it hard for me to distinguish but at first glance I thought it was a model.

Time to zoom in and overanalyze! :wink: 

5 minutes ago, faye406 said:

@mindstar

@loveiskim

I think she is our KSH! Looks at her eyes! :lol:

Can't tell actually. The contacts are confusing me! :blink:

• LOL 3

@faye406  @loveiskim After over zooming and over analyzing the pic, feel like you may be right. It does look like her a bit. Not loving the excessive use of cosmetics to cover up her features though.

Nonetheless the concept is cute but the wig+contacts+glitter is a bit over the top. Hope better pics come out soon and the mystery is finally solved! :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, mindstar said:

@faye406  @loveiskim After over zooming and over analyzing the pic, feel like you may be right. It does look like her a bit. Not loving the excessive use of cosmetics to cover up her features though.

Nonetheless the concept is cute but the wig+contacts+glitter is a bit over the top. Hope better pics come out soon and the mystery is finally solved! :lol: 

hahahha..the concept is over the top. But if she's KSH, I just happy see this update. Hopefully, we gonna see other unreleased pics soon.

• Like 3

Its an agreement, it is KSH! :)

2 hours ago, faye406 said:

hahahha..the concept is over the top. But if she's KSH, I just happy see this update. Hopefully, we gonna see other unreleased pics soon.

Yes concept is very over the top and bling bling but so happy to finally see some new ad pics!! Please give us more (read better) ad pics Peripera! Also throw in a fan sign please! :wink::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Yeah i think it's trending now, that glitter concept :lol:

Spoiler

I still grateful that Soup regularly update something related to Sohyunie, but yeah i really really wish they'll do a fansign or some events this year for Sohyun :bawling: we all miss her so badly :")))

• Like 4