✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 8/20/2020 at 10:22 PM, elan1 said:

I don’t think we should generalize these kind of things about each other. But if User Palette

wants to voice their concerns frequently or even all the time, it’s their prerogative to do so especially during these times. everyone has a different way of supporting sohyun. It’s subjective which method is better. 

Don't worry I'm not bothered. One person doesn't get to decide what comments are positive or negative or how a public forum should be run. We can continue having civilized discussions or ranting and whoever wants to join can join. At the end we ourselves know that we are fans and want the most success for Sohyun.

On 8/20/2020 at 9:49 PM, elan1 said:

After her successes in 2019, you would think her agency would use that to her advantage and help her obtain more sponsorships. I suppose she had the Sony celeb alarm but I think it’s more of a short time contract than a long term endorsement. 

This upsets me so much. If 2019 hadn't been as good as it was for her professionally it wouldn't have been strange but it was a great year yet nothing in terms of endorsements. I pray next year doesn't go the same route. She deserves better promotions.

On 8/20/2020 at 9:49 PM, elan1 said:

With the covid causing some drama sets to close down, it will only mean certain dramas will be delayed and that means less opportunities for sohyun. I can’t imagine sohyun not working on a new drama for an entire year from age 21 to age 22. What a waste of her youth. 

It looks like the second wave will hit the entertainment industry strongly. Most of the upcoming dramas have halted production which inevitably means postponement of dates. This will have a ripple effect into next year so based on what we are seeing so far it is possible we won't see Kim Sohyun in a drama before June next year which would be a waste I agree. Dramas might also film a lot more slowly to prevent the spread of the virus so that could also impact dramas being pushed back. 

• Like 2

On 8/20/2020 at 4:31 PM, Erick Miranda said:

And eventhough it is his/her prerogative, I don't see it as a support if you do post negative things about So Hyun every single time, which makes me doubt if you are really a fan or you just want to ruin the supposed to be positive environment here.

There are fans who are silent lurkers who only feel the need to say something when they get upset at something on behalf of the actor/actress they are supporting. I’m a fan of other actors and actresses and I generally don’t say anything on articles related to them or sites unless I get upset. Just my personal experience :lol:

sohyun career will consistently go through both positive and negative waters just like most actors, so it would be fine if the environment here can feel pessimistic at times. 

There you go. I guess what is important for you is the impact of your concerns on a personal level. I thought you want a betterment for So Hyun.

I’m not sure why you think I don’t want “betterment” for sohyun just because I want to express and vent my opinions and think that people should be allow to do the same even if it’s constant pessimism and worries. I think we should also value the emotional health of fellow fans as well as sohyun haha 

As fans, we should always cheer up and be empathetic because at the end of the day we are one of the strengths of So Hyun. If she feels bad, we can show empathy but with optimisim because we do not want to add burden to her. As fans, our role is to bring comfort to our idols at the end of the day. 

I think it’s great to have the mentality that we do what we can to encourage her even when times is bad but I don’t think we need to fake the situation and act blind to the circumstances. You can encourage her with optimism while at the same time pointing out at the bad issues. It doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive. Bitter medicine will go down easier with sugar. The good can come alongside with the bad. 

On 8/21/2020 at 11:42 PM, Palette45 said:

It looks like the second wave will hit the entertainment industry strongly. Most of the upcoming dramas have halted production which inevitably means postponement of dates. This will have a ripple effect into next year so based on what we are seeing so far it is possible we won't see Kim Sohyun in a drama before June next year which would be a waste I agree. Dramas might also film a lot more slowly to prevent the spread of the virus so that could also impact dramas being pushed back. 

I’m biting my nails, hearing more and more shutdowns of dramas everyday and cancellations or delays of reality and music shows. It’s awful that she couldn’t capitalize on her success in 2020. 

On 8/21/2020 at 11:42 PM, Palette45 said:

I personally think you’re a fan of sohyun. 

OMG 9.4 IG !!!!! Sohyun her power!!! Imagine if she was actually busy and active this year!!!! I’m now guessing 9.7 by end of this year. :2540_meh:

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 6:12 AM, elan1 said:

I’m biting my nails, hearing more and more shutdowns of dramas everyday and cancellations or delays of reality and music shows. It’s awful that she couldn’t capitalize on her success in 2020. 

2020 should have been better for Kim Sohyun and us fans but nothing can be done except wait for 2021 and hope for the best. Pray Kakao will see sense and give her a better management team and we'll get proper promotions next year even if acting projects get pushed back due to the virus. 

On 8/24/2020 at 6:12 AM, elan1 said:

OMG 9.4 IG !!!!! Sohyun her power!!! Imagine if she was actually busy and active this year!!!! I’m now guessing 9.7 by end of this year.

With proper promotions this could have been 10 million by now maybe. She is doing good on her own. 

• Like 1

The Two Young Actresses Who Are Said To Be Leading This Generation’s Visuals

Actresses Kim Yoo Jung and Kim So Hyun have been making waves these past few years with their beautiful visuals. It’s come to the point that people even call them the “visuals” of this generation!

Learn more about these top actresses below!

Kim So Hyun

Kim So Hyun, on the other hand, is another young actress who is known for her beauty.

Like Kim Yoo Jung, she was also born in 1999.

Her career as a child actress began in 2006, and she’s been acting ever since!

If you’re not familiar with her, you should know that her most recognized roles are in Moon Embracing The Sun, Missing You, and Love Alarm, to name a few.

Her cuteness is only matched by her beauty—both traits that she has in abundance!

It’s impossible to be unaffected by her charms.

If you’re not yet a fan, we suggest checking out some of her dramas. You may be surprised by what you see!

At the end of the day, it’s easy to see why people are calling Kim So Hyun and Kim Yoo Jung the visuals of this generation.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/two-young-actresses-said-leading-generation-visuals/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Palette45 said:

With proper promotions this could have been 10 million by now maybe. She is doing good on her own. 

Yes! She’s doing marvelous on her own! A diamond is still a diamond even if she’s covered with dirt and buried somewhere forgotten :wub:

• Like 1

All these new drama news but none for Sohyun and already nine months since her last drama ended. Amazed to see the potential line up for next year all the big named actresses are making comebacks. Son Yejin making a quick comeback after her last super hit drama is a smart move and I wish Sohyun would do the same. 

9 hours ago, elan1 said:

Yes! She’s doing marvelous on her own! A diamond is still a diamond even if she’s covered with dirt and buried somewhere forgotten :wub:

She shines without any help from her agency. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Palette45 said:

All these new drama news but none for Sohyun and already nine months since her last drama ended. Amazed to see the potential line up for next year all the big named actresses are making comebacks. Son Yejin making a quick comeback after her last super hit drama is a smart move and I wish Sohyun would do the same. 

She shines without any help from her agency. 

We are seeing many actors/actresses signing up their next dramas and movies even though many of them already had projects in 2020. It’s a shame her career is slowing down. The month of August is ending soon. It’s really eerily how silent ET is. If sohyun is fighting/struggling with ET behind the scenes, I wish her good luck in fighting the good fight. Don’t give up. We support you! If you must make tough decisions, do so, don’t hesitate! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

We are seeing many actors/actresses signing up their next dramas and movies even though many of them already had projects in 2020. It’s a shame her career is slowing down. The month of August is ending soon. It’s really eerily how silent ET is. If sohyun is fighting/struggling with ET behind the scenes, I wish her good luck in fighting the good fight. Don’t give up. We support you! If you must make tough decisions, do so, don’t hesitate! 

Can't imagine how a workaholic like Sohyun could be happy or satisfied with her lack of work. Big breaks aren't useful when the competition is becoming tougher and next year will be full of top level actors. I'm scared to even hope for ratings if her drama has to go up against any of the big actors. Et story doesn't deserve to have someone like Sohyun and if she is having a fight with them behind the scenes I hope it gets resolved soon and she moves on to better and bigger things. Her career is taking an unnecessary hit from the lack of activities and promotions. 

If only she would move to Soop or BH. Agencies who know how to manage their actors. Even their rookies get proper promotions. If not move then hire the management teams from these agencies.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Palette45 said:

Can't imagine how a workaholic like Sohyun could be happy or satisfied with her lack of work. Big breaks aren't useful when the competition is becoming tougher and next year will be full of top level actors. I'm scared to even hope for ratings if her drama has to go up against any of the big actors. Et story doesn't deserve to have someone like Sohyun and if she is having a fight with them behind the scenes I hope it gets resolved soon and she moves on to better and bigger things. Her career is taking an unnecessary hit from the lack of activities and promotions. 

If only she would move to Soop or BH. Agencies who know how to manage their actors. Even their rookies get proper promotions. If not move then hire the management teams from these agencies.

Even when established hallyu stars takes breaks from acting, they work on many cfs and featured in many magazine spreads. So sohyun situation is definitely abnormal. She’s not doing much at all. Even celebrities that have scandals are currently more active and have a stronger presence than she does. It’s so frustrating. 

see what bts fans are doing. Good for them! Fight for their idol! 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/08/bts-fans-ask-for-better-and-fair-treatment-to-seokjin-jin-with-a-truck-project

I’m getting so upset at those people who are basically calling sohyun ugly. Some people get upset for fans bringing up sohyun name in the article, but what’s wrong with the fans doing that, what’s wrong with saying sohyun resembles son ye Jin and other actresses ??? This people need to take out the logs from up their behinds. But they don’t criticize the people who are calling sohyun ugly and fat in the same article. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/08/23/son-ye-jin-radiant-in-new-jennyhouse-haircare-cf/

These Popular K-Drama Actresses Have The Most Instagram Followers Right Now

Given K-dramas' popularity worldwide, our favorite K-drama actresses have continuously increasing millions of followers on Instagram. These actresses keep their fans updated through their account, whether they're on the set their new drama or film, or showing their art work, or doing a cover of another artist's song - the mundane and homey stuff that their fans look forward seeing in their own timeline.

Here are K-drama actresses with the most number of Instagram followers right now.

Kim So Hyun With 9.40 Million followers

Kim So Hyun reached over 9 million followers, thanks to her acting prowess, fresh, and lovely visuals on her Instagram. She debuted in the drama "Drama City" in 2006. She starred in Netflix's "Love Alarm" in 2019.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, elan1 said:

Even when established hallyu stars takes breaks from acting, they work on many cfs and featured in many magazine spreads. So sohyun situation is definitely abnormal. She’s not doing much at all. Even celebrities that have scandals are currently more active and have a stronger presence than she does. It’s so frustrating. 

Her endorsements barely promote her. They hardly give her anything to do. Soup does more than the others but even they don't give her annual fan signs or other activities. Kim Sohyun peak activities was between 2015-2017 after that there has been a gradual slow down. Even 2019 was relatively quite until August till December. She is still a rising star we needed to see more of her this year and it didn't need to be through acting. You're right the situation is very abnormal. Everyone has activities except her and covid is not an excuse. August is basically over and can't expect anything for the rest of the year.

Kpop fans know how to turn outrage into action. Not that I expect Et story to pay attention to a truck when they won't even look at emails. Their actions towards the fans is disrespectful. They aren't qualified to be called professionals. 

I’m getting so upset at those people who are basically calling sohyun ugly. Some people get upset for fans bringing up sohyun name in the article, but what’s wrong with the fans doing that, what’s wrong with saying sohyun resembles son ye Jin and other actresses ??? This people need to take out the logs from up their behinds. But they don’t criticize the people who are calling sohyun ugly and fat in the same article. 

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/08/23/son-ye-jin-radiant-in-new-jennyhouse-haircare-cf/

This blog isn't it just a troll fest of antis? I don't read it much but I've never seen positive or constructive comments here. Don't pay attention to haters they just want attention.

• Like 1

Another day full of casting news. Song Kangho, Lee Byunghun, Lee Jungjae and Son Yejin are the reason I can't believe the argument that established and successful actors take long breaks between their projects because they don't need to work constantly. I hope in the future Kim Sohyun will reach the level where she doesn't have to take long breaks and is blessed with multiple projects every year. 

• Like 1