✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

11 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Ruler's small family reunion!

Missing our KSH and the bodyguard! (Sorry, forgot his name)

Aww! That is sweet!

Good to know they still keep in touch and are close despite the mess of a drama which was Ruler!

Hope next time KSH can also join them!

And when she is an adult in less than 2 months she can drink with them as well!

Everything will be so new for KSH starting next year!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MsSubak said:

I love the idea too, it means that sohyunie loves each of her fans and thinks that everyone is special to her :wub:

Love her even more!

I think it's not from early this year, because her hair color wasn't black. Her hair color was black during Ruler filming. Maybe it's from last month or in September. Because her bangs were also longer when she updated her photo after 2nd Skono Fansign and the photos for support 2018 Pyeongchang Olympic. 

Also the selcas were different from her FM in Seoul, so I guess she prepared the selcas after she agreed to hold a FM in Taiwan.

But I don't know if it's only lighting effect of the camera and maybe her bangs look shorter because she used a hair roller :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah! I'm ready for it! B)

Yes you might be right! It could be from last month since it was cold enough then as well.

The reddish hair color is really pretty on her so would be glad even if it isn't the lighting! 

Would love to see a new hair color for her in whatever new drama she is considering!

And yes bring it on the drama announcement! Though am trying not have very high hopes and wishing hard for it to be a really really good drama that does justice to her acting abilities!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, godhunters said:

Maybe next time she do a FM, all the members here can gather together for a trip to the FM. 

Crossing my fingers for this. I hope this comes true! :) would love to meet everyone in a FM! :heart:

If a FM will be held in my country, I will definitely finds ways to go no matter what! 

Thanks everyone for the updates :blush:

• Like 7

KSH cried after seeing a fan made video.. Aigoo.. It's okay.. Everything gonna be fine and we will be always love you!

1 by 1 photo with KSH be upload by the organizer in within this 2 week! From 10 person + KSH per photo to  only 1 person + KSH!!! Very jealous! :bawling:

Plus I wish I were there and be the lucky one that get the jacket! Hahhahahaha :lol:

Overall, this time, I think the FM feel more intimate , relax and give a really sweet dream to all fans!

1510429859.png

• Like 6

The photoshoot event was originally planned as 15 persons/group.. then after a few days it changed to 10 persons/ group. And on D-Day, they announced it would be done as personal photoshoot with Sohyunie.

Actually it still hard to believe that SHE DID IT.. like really........can you imagine? Taking 600 photos after few hours performed and entertained everyone? :bawling:  This mixed feeling of extremely touched, proud, amazed, and worry if she gets too tired..

but her selca update this morning wipes off all the worry because i can feel how she's sincerely happy for the FM yesterday even if she's tired :heart:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, faye406 said:

1 by 1 photo with KSH be upload by the organizer in within this 2 week!

Another waiting period! I believe now we've been more trained and accustomed to wait, right? Kkk..

or Not. Ha! sorry i think i'll forever be an impatient and greedy fans lol

One more thing to look forward this month-> Flood of Selcas :heart::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Cute! :wub:

Looking at the Wefie, her "oppa fans" are everywhere huh? :lol: the update about her FM also did mostly by "oppa fans" :D

49 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

The photoshoot event was originally planned as 15 persons/group.. then after a few days it changed to 10 persons/ group. And on D-Day, they announced it would be done as personal photoshoot with Sohyunie.

Actually it still hard to believe that SHE DID IT.. like really........can you imagine? Taking 600 photos after few hours performed and entertained everyone? :bawling:  This mixed feeling of extremely touched, proud, amazed, and worry if she gets too tired..

but her selca update this morning wipes off all the worry because i can feel how she's sincerely happy for the FM yesterday even if she's tired :heart:

Yes, how amazing she is! :wub: I've got goosebumps and speechless...

When she left the venue last night, she also waved and smiled to her fans... she's never feels tired for her fans :wub: she loves her fans so much...

Sso yaaah, I can feel your love, and I love you even more. I hope someday we can meet her in person :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, faye406 said:

Fan taken video at the hotel.

Maybe she's heading back to Korea or maybe she's spending few more days in Taiwan.

It looks like she's headed back to Korea already. Wonder if she has another schedule back home?

So curious what she'll surprise us with next!

And KSH seems to have gotten taller!Doesn't she looks to be almost the same height as her manager in the video?  Or at least very close to his height.

• Like 2

I think her height just close to her manager. she probably have some schedule back home in korea that prevents her from staying a few more days in Taiwan. Hopefully its about her future project and new agency. Maybe its also to finish ip the procedure or hers being admitted to university. Have a safe flight home Sohyun.

• Like 2