✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

15 hours ago, summerstorm444 said:

:)

LOL.. Sso.. You got caught :lol:

12 hours ago, mindstar said:

Translations for KSH Ceci November interview! :D

Big thanks to all the fans who work overtime to give us  English translations! :)

*ctto*

There's still 30% unresolved. :(

I hope she'll 100% resolve it soon. Hope her new hobbies can relieve whatever worries or pain on her mind. Rest and use her break well and comeback with fresh mind and spirit. :)

I've never seen this before. She's so cute. Her blank expression :wub:

• Like 2

Based on Part A interview from Ceci

She's born to be an actor. She really loves to act. She never counts how many works that she has done but more to her passion to carry out the character. Being actor since a child really makes her become busy and restless so, she chooses to be strong-minded people. Always open to the new perspective and change the new way of thinking. She is never quit person type.

I have to agree that it is rare to see a strong-minded person. I'm lucky she has it and Sohyun-ah please do not overburden and overthinking yourself.

Yes, she started since she's young and it is understandable that she dislikes being in rest mode for a long period. She's workaholic.  I'm happy now that she trying to focus and enjoying her life better. I can't wait to see the new person of KSH. It doesn't mean I don't like her before, but I want to see her in different shades too.

Last but not least, her words; "Once I become preoccupied with something, there's nothing else could distract me. I'm that type of person".  Once again, it shows that she is the one that really focuses and passionate person. I hope in everything that she does, she finds pleasure in it. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, keo2pooh said:

Hahaha, I remember seeing this.

The moment when she mistakenly heard/read the winner name as KIM SOO HYUN instead of KIM SO HYUN.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, keo2pooh said:

There's still 30% unresolved. :(

I hope she'll 100% resolve it soon. Hope her new hobbies can relieve whatever worries or pain on her mind. Rest and use her break well and comeback with fresh mind and spirit. :)

Spending time with fans in the upcoming FM should also help in resolving some of the unresolved parts. The love and warmth she receives from her fans will definitely cheer her up vitalize her! :blush:

Hopefully fans will share some updates from the FM! :D 

• Like 5

Throwback to some KSH public appearances this year!

I Can Speak VIP Premiere - 19th Oct

Busan One Asia Festival Red Carpet - 22nd Oct

Wish she would make more public appearances! Her casual look and red carpet look are both so pretty!

Missing you Sohyun-ah! Please post a selca!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Her answer in ceci interview is the reason why i am a big fan of her. Love her strong minded thinking and always do her best in everything. I think that since she is still young, its ok for the unresolved 30% as she will certainly resolve it as time goes by. Hope she wont burden herself too much by thinking about it. 

Now that after reading the interview, i am excited and eager to see what her future is going to be as she continues her journey as an actress and also her more personal life. Lets us all here take that journey together with Sohyun and cheer for her along the way. 

Sohyun ah.... have fun on the upcoming FM and all the best for the exam. We will be your supporter and “friends” in everything you do. 

• Like 4

Wow! So pretty! :o 

But these pics have existed for 2 years almost and we are only seeing them now! Guess better late than never!

Always ready for such wonderful unseen pics! A big thank you to whoever finally decided to share this! :D 

KSH looking so beautiful! Makes me miss her more! 

DOHyoPVVAAAN_QM.jpg

DOHypyrVwAABj-2.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, MsSubak said:

Sohyunie won't take SAT this year, and preparing a drama (under discussion) for first half  of next year

source:

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003657270

so, when will she announce her new agency?

SAT exam = postponed

Next works = yeah! In discussion :D

But her agency? = mystery unresolved

IMG_20171109_102634.jpg

• Like 1

Yay, for news about her discussion about new drama and fighting for her exam. But which is hwr new agency still the million dollar question. Now i can certainly sure that she will announce her agency at the FM or after the exam since there are news about her new work.