✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

4 hours ago, faye406 said:

it so quiet these days. Hopefully everyone will join us again soon.

Thanks to @summerstorm444 and @Elif Ataş for never bored updating this forum. 

Sharing these picturea from Jeon No Min instagram update!

I love him and hopefully they will have another collaboration soon.

You are welcome :)  I love her so much and ı never bored anything about her :wink:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, loveiskim said:

Represent Korea's smile and kindness?? Awww~~

Woah! :wub::wub: I'm so proud once again of you Sohyunie!! daebak!

tbh, i've been waiting for an announcement/news that she will be chosen as 1 of the torchbearers for the winter Olympics, but this news is so much more better :blush:

Goodluck for tomorrow, our beloved Sso~!

Thanks everyone for the updates @loveiskim @summerstorm444 @Elif Ataş @godhunters  :heart:

@faye406 i'm still checking the thread from time to time, don't worry. It's been part of my daily routine to: wake up, check Sso's thread/news in IG & twitter, go to work, back home, check thread/KSH news, then sleep :flushed: hahaha I'm guilty!

We have another busy week. Filming, Winter Olympics, Seoul Music Awards, Drama Presscon, and exactly 1 week before RR premiere. Ooooh! I gotta prepare myself! :blush:

btw, we may have another cf to look forward~

everyone, aza~! :wub::blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

This week is super crazy week!

On 23 she gonna attend the ceremony! 

Congrats KSH for being appointed as ambassador to represent Korean Smile and Kindness .

On 24, I guess there gonna be rehearsal for 2017 SMA 

and on 25, press con and SMA at the night!

I am very thankful for all these blessings and updates and hope that KSH does keep her health as the priority. Keep warm in this cold weather and have enough meal, enough sleep!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This 6th teaser is much better as it have more context and character interaction. We can see the difference faces of out Song writer. 

With so many events to attend and filming, i hope our Sohyun have enough rest and are well taken care. Anyway so happy that she is chosen as one of the smiles ambassador of the winter olympic. Her smile is really heart warming and contagious. The committee really make a wise decision to choose Sohyun.

and here is the preview of the STANBY 2018 calender

Last but not least a beautiful picture to grace our day today 

Note: thanks everyone for updating and keeping the thread alive. I am delighted that even though we are just in a small numbers here, we still care and love our baby girl and somehow i feel it bring us closer. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1