MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Guest onetwothuy

^ I quit, but I could get on and PWN HIM IN TEH BUTT for you if you need me to. (:

People like that are so stupid, I doubt he'll do anything though.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing maplestory tonight, and some guy said he was going to hack me if I didn't give him something. I exited the trade window right away, and he was like, "i told you so". Now I'm afraid to log off. What the hell. Is this possible, to get my account hacked without really doing anything? I only answered him two lines; does that give him the necessary info to take my account..?

He doesn't have any nx stuff, so I'm guessing that's what he's after. He never ended up saying what he wanted, he just quieted down when I publicized the convo and his name. Should I be worried...?

you shouldn't be worried about getting hack.

just ignore that sucker.

MS i haven't touch in decades , but still on my desktop lol.

left my lvl 103 DK untouch for about a year now.

Guest ♥Love♥

Oh man. Maple Story. What good times. Thank god I quit and found a life :). When I played MS, it was good.. people normal and not that bt*chy. I used to pwn @ lpq & opq..

APQed a lot.. good times. Anyone know ShootinqStar btw~ ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest msbonbon

it does get boring after awhile

lol the other day, I was training and you knowhow when you fight a monster, either you or it recoils when you touch. This mage steps in front of me kses me, killing the very monster I was working on. I got pretty annoyed because it happens too often so i defamed him. Then i switched channels and went to fight in another area (kerning subway station) the guy actually follows me there from perion so I switched channels and location..again. I guess he couldn't find me because I was in an area where it doesn't show on the map and so he sends a whisper saying, 'When I find you...you don't want to know'. It was so hilarious and strange at the same time. The funny thing is his fame was already at -8 before I defamed him.

i myself is an ms addict haha and your story is so funny..lol i would have been like wth? and curse him away rofl..he stalked u but yeah i play in khaini ^^ and my main character is a level 75 chief bandit : bbyLiEN =) i also have more characters lmao i get bored easily so i keep making more characters..my second highest character is a level 56 assassin : BaybeexBoo with low dex, 3rd is a level 55 cleric : bbybonbon, then a level 39 wizard : BooltsLieeen and a level 27 warrior : lieniepoooo and a level 17 thief : bonbonmule that i use for storage..lol and this is just in khaini f3 and yes there are a lot of assholes on maplestory..don't even get me started..its mostly little kids or very imature ppl who would go around and start trouble with other players..but there are also some really nice ppl on there too..like i joined this guild and before that i didnt have any friends so i was getting bored..but after i joined the guild i met some really awesome ppl on there and became instant friends..we even talk outside of maple now so its really cool =) and friends does make the game more fun.

Guest creaturedreams

Maplestory was fun while it lasted... now looking back it was a waste of time. If anyone plays in Khaini I can sell them some avg equips, cos there jus sitting there in invent:

13ATK SCWG

4ATK 8DEX PAC

5DEX 2ATK FS

12DEX Earrings

108ATK Arund

Guest iPandaBear

Disney’s Takeover — Nexon’s Fantasy?

By Kim Tong-hyung

Staff Reporter

It’s a deal that looks great on paper. Walt Disney, the world’s largest media and entertainment corporation, acquires a small but lucrative South Korean venture, which thrives in a rare business area the U.S. giant had struggled to get a hold of ― online gaming.

For Nexon, the country’s second-largest online game provider behind NCsoft, a marriage with the Mighty Mouse opens a whole new world of profit, allowing it to strengthen its share of the fast-growing U.S. market and feature their popular game characters in film animations and movies to boost merchandise sales. A win-win all around, right?

Kim Jung-ju, president of Nexon Holdings, the parent company of Nexon, seemed to agree when he hinted to a local newspaper that he might opt to sell a chunk of his 68 percent plus stake in the online game publisher if the right deal emerges.

However, after Kim’s comments were reported, Nexon officials were busy on the phones denying speculation that they are about to become employees of Walt Disney.

``No, it is not true,’’ said a Nexon spokesman, who claimed that Kim’s words were taken out of context in the interview.

The Nexon official revealed that the company has been negotiating with Walt Disney over potential business projects, such as releasing animation based on the characters of its popular games such as Maple Story, which has a strong following in the U.S. However, the talks have never been about selling company shares, he said.

An official at Walt Disney Korea declined to confirm whether the company is interested in Nexon or any other domestic online game provider. However, he said Walt Disney is committed to increasing its game-related revenue here, although there are no significant business projects to comment on as of yet.

Nexon posted revenue of 305 billion won (about $267 million) last year, based on the popularity of games such as Maple Story and Kartrider. Nexon’s units in the United States, Japan and Europe are also enjoying strong business, and the presence of Walt Disney would surely help the company boost its overseas sales.

Walt Disney has been showing a strong interest in the gaming business, recently establishing Fall Line Studio through its subsidiary, Buena Vista, which will be dedicated to creating games for Nintendo consoles.

The company also operates an Internet game site, Towntown (play.toontown.com), but the results have been disappointing. Adding Nexon to its lineup would represent an immediate improvement. Acquiring Nexon would also allow Walt Disney to become the second-largest shareholder of NHN, the country’s largest Internet company that operates portal site, Naver, and online game site, Hangame.

In his interview with the Korea Economic Daily, Kim claimed that Walt Disney is one of the major animation companies that had shown consistent interest in Nexon.

``Right now, I have no plans to sell Nexon, which I worked so hard to develop over the past 15 years,’’ said Nexon’s founder.

``However, if they approach us with plans for an indirect investment or other reasonable offer, I will positively consider them,’’ he said.

thkim@koreatimes.co.kr

Source: http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2.../123_30556.html

Animation companies including Walt Disney Co (DIS.N: Quote, Profile, Research, Stock Buzz) have shown an interest in Nexon, South Korea's No.2 online game maker, according to the Nexon's founder. Another industry source said Disney proposed 2-3 trillion won to acquire Nexon.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssConsume...O25710420080904

Someone posted on Sleepywood a while ago so, I thought I'd share.

Guest Sleepy213

hahahah I was actually looking for this thread.

It's been an year since I quit?

One of the top pureluck/low dex nightlord lvl 131. with bandit lvl 100? on the side.

IGN : Nightlord - Sleepy213

Bandit - Uch1haxbr1an

Don't get me wrong, I live in CALI. L.A. and I'm korean.

I just happened to start at maplesea due to less hackers.

hahaha Sorry to say this but maple really did ruin my social life.

I was once the best mapler in my world so I don't regret it.

I once had the best item but yeaaaa things change.

I heard that it's not that bad still.

If I can remeber.. (Night lords items)

Zakum helm scrolled 25dex rest all 15.

wg wa 14

black scarab wa 60? or was it 61?

earring dex 14

pants 18 dex

top 19luk 3 dex?

snow shoes..16 dex

I'm selling my account. so anyones interested..PM ME.

but yeaaaa. maplestory days, I met alot of sg and malay friends.

it really ruined my life, thank god I don't play ANY games anymore.

Guest plumerias

Defame wars still happen over deuschy things.

and loltiger.

Which reminds me:

These are SS's before I changed my IGN to Safest.

I think at least over a year ago, so Tiger wasn't dlted yet.

maplestory2007062912260rw4.png

maplestory2007062918113ae6.png

during my wedding w/ bayleef.

I haven't seen anyone post up screen shots for a while. Thought I'd start :)

Hay hay hay, I see me with my fat bow lol. I miss my yotsuba& hair ):. sadface.

o___o I don't remember going to this wedding lol. I coulda sworn it was connie&dadee's wedding.

Didn't Kev divorce you? LOL

Grr I try to come back to ms but its so boring. Everyone quit anyway.

Cept kevnoob who I heard is still grinding. HES NOT EVEN 200 YET, HAHAHAnoob.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ♥Love♥

Hey. Is anyone interested in buying Maple Story Mesos? I've done over 400m transactions IRL and in game. I'm whitelisted in Soompi Selling+Trading area. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Guest Balloon

Hay hay hay, I see me with my fat bow lol. I miss my yotsuba& hair ):. sadface.

o___o I don't remember going to this wedding lol. I coulda sworn it was connie&dadee's wedding.

Didn't Kev divorce you? LOL

Grr I try to come back to ms but its so boring. Everyone quit anyway.

Cept kevnoob who I heard is still grinding. HES NOT EVEN 200 YET, HAHAHAnoob.

LOL i miss my Empoleon :<

And I miss KMS. Lvl 200 WK<3

I was on a private server but then I quit that too.

Yeah kevin divorced me HAHA. but the only screen shots I have are from the wedding. >_>

And random screen shots where Connie says funny things. HAHA.

Archived