Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kimigasuki

ohmygod .

brings back old memories (:

i used to be obsessed with ms . no joke . o---o

but i got tired of the repetitiveness live most of those who quit =.="

it's fun at first, but you get tired ):

Hhaha i miss maple D:

my main was like lv 78 then i forgot her pass and restart the pass then i forgot the email -_-;

crap

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now im tring to get the email back

but i have a new one now and its lv 46 already LOL!

imma play again when i get the money.. i hate looking at my ugly character -_-;

Guest PBzAllan

nexons stupid autobanned just banned me when i came otu the cash shop when i bought double exp wtf.... now i gotta wait a montht o get my 110 sader back =[

Guest iPandaBear

GMS Bera Zakum Speed Run (HD) [01:48.70] - March 29, 2009 -

I went to this run last weekend so, I thought that I would share :unsure:

Guest PBzAllan

i came out of the cash shop after buying a double exp ticket was about to train on storm breakers and windraiders in cave of pain as soon as i got a mob rounded up i got dc then triied to relog back on it said i was doing illegal activity... i have no idea

Guest strawberrylove

MAPLEEESTORYY <3

i miss this game. i stopped playing cus it got too addictive and they kept patching --'

they patch near the end of the months too, so my nets capped and cant update then they patch again b4 i even get my new usage

so i have to dl the whole game again! >_>" and when i dl it screwed up literally at 99% so i officially quited.

i miss my I/L and maple friends D:

Guest Cherry-sama

XD I really wanna play this again. (But my version needs a patch update and I have no time to get around to that. XD)

My seven y/o sister got hooked to this (playingon my character). XD It was a really addicting game the first month or so. Then school piled up. XD

Most of my characters are on Mardia world, and I plan to log in soon. (Nexon's cash shop totally jipped me. XD I really had no idea they would make your stuff disappear after a certain time...) PM me if you wanna teach me how to get past level 13-14-etc. XD

Guest AMIbunny

how do you People reach to level 100+? T-T I'm only level 71..and I think that's already taking forever to reach. lol.

All my friends are higher than me now 140+ and I feel left out T^T Because I stop playing for 2 years

Archived