Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CarolineKIM

MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM
the game... :]
hm i play on scania. lvl 33 cleric xcaroline :D

Is it fun? My friend is trying to make me play that.

-->>Akemi

In my opinion Maple Story gets boring quickly.

Some job information (You might call it "spoling" <3):

The Jobs (1st Advancement):

Begineer (You don't advance to this, you will begin as a Begineer and must CHOOSE these four options.)

Warrior - Can advance at level ten.

Magician - Can advance at level eight.

Bowman - Can advance at level ten.

Thief - Can advance at level ten.

If you decide to advance at a later level you will not gain a very something~

After you're level 30 you can have another advancement, you have choices.

___

Get more information at www.mapleglobal.com :3

I LOVE ms. BUT (uhoh, but) I would never ever have kept on playing if there weren't people to talk to. It just gets boring after a while. I'm kinda off ms right now, but I have xbow lvl34 :]

0mg... Beta was so much fun! oMS is nice too I guess... I miss my buddies x_X

Guest Broccoli

I LOVE ms. BUT (uhoh, but) I would never ever have kept on playing if there weren't people to talk to. It just gets boring after a while. I'm kinda off ms right now, but I have xbow lvl34 :]

0mg... Beta was so much fun! oMS is nice too I guess... I miss my buddies x_X

Yeh, I miss BETA a lot....it's lame how they suddenly came out with a whole to version...sigh

OMS---Lvl 76 Ice Wizard (Scania) =_=....no more play.....school is most important at the moment

it does get boring after awhile

lol the other day, I was training and you knowhow when you fight a monster, either you or it recoils when you touch. This mage steps in front of me kses me, killing the very monster I was working on. I got pretty annoyed because it happens too often so i defamed him. Then i switched channels and went to fight in another area (kerning subway station) the guy actually follows me there from perion so I switched channels and location..again. I guess he couldn't find me because I was in an area where it doesn't show on the map and so he sends a whisper saying, 'When I find you...you don't want to know'. It was so hilarious and strange at the same time. The funny thing is his fame was already at -8 before I defamed him.

here are 2 sites that's very helpful for ms players. I visit these sites often.

http://www.hidden-street.net/index.php

You can go here to find information you need on items, quests, experience table, jobs and etc. It's very detailed and quite helpful.

http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/

You can go here to look at job faqs and ask other players for help with ms. I especially likes the hunting ground section because they provide a indepth detail guide for each jobs.

here are 2 sites that's very helpful for ms players. I visit these sites often.

http://www.hidden-street.net/index.php

You can go here to find information you need on items, quests, experience table, jobs and etc. It's very detailed and quite helpful.

http://www.sleepywood.net/forum/

You can go here to look at job faqs and ask other players for help with ms. I especially likes the hunting ground section because they provide a indepth detail guide for each jobs.

Oh noes! You forgot MT! T^T

Haha I <3 hidden street for their datas xD

i played this game like about a year ago..played for about 1 week and was level 37 ice/light wizard..got pretty boring --;

That's impossible. No one can lvl up that high within a week. Even if you did power lvling you still can not get that high of level. Unless you played ms nonstop without any rest. :blink:

i play sometimes now but ill probably play more in the summer cause thats when i have time and im bored lol

lvl 41 cleric on bera

i wanna be lvl 50 or 60 =X so sad

it does get boring after awhile

lol the other day, I was training and you knowhow when you fight a monster, either you or it recoils when you touch. This mage steps in front of me kses me, killing the very monster I was working on. I got pretty annoyed because it happens too often so i defamed him. Then i switched channels and went to fight in another area (kerning subway station) the guy actually follows me there from perion so I switched channels and location..again. I guess he couldn't find me because I was in an area where it doesn't show on the map and so he sends a whisper saying, 'When I find you...you don't want to know'. It was so hilarious and strange at the same time. The funny thing is his fame was already at -8 before I defamed him.

lol

That's impossible. No one can lvl up that high within a week. Even if you did power lvling you still can not get that high of level. Unless you played ms nonstop without any rest. :blink:

probably was playing Beta where exp is alot higher, because official MS only came out recently.

Guest Broccoli

It's not impossible. Have you seen the high lvls now? They all leveled quickly in the 1st day OMS came out (also because of double EXP~) But they got to lvl 37 probably by the end of day 2/3. (At least for me)

If it was sometime in the middle, getting to lvl 37 is simply. Especially if you're a lightning mage...how do you think I got to lvl 76 already? Maybe they're obsessed with Maple so they play more than usual. It's not so unusual to see that happen. (For me, a week is A LOT of time to get to lvl 37 ^^)

I agree that it gets super boring though, Lolx

Guest J*C*

I used to play this game, but it got reallly boring after a while. I think i got to 21.

ol the other day, I was training and you knowhow when you fight a monster, either you or it recoils when you touch. This mage steps in front of me kses me, killing the very monster I was working on. I got pretty annoyed because it happens too often so i defamed him. Then i switched channels and went to fight in another area (kerning subway station) the guy actually follows me there from perion so I switched channels and location..again. I guess he couldn't find me because I was in an area where it doesn't show on the map and so he sends a whisper saying, 'When I find you...you don't want to know'. It was so hilarious and strange at the same time. The funny thing is his fame was already at -8 before I defamed him.

there's are so many creepy people in ms. =0=;;

but um.

level 21 thief // junc in bera.

:/ i keep starting over ahahaha bc.. once you get to a high level it's not really fun anymore. T0T;