MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Typical Basil Chat Island Thread

Notice how the first posters are all boys and the amount of idiots that posted in it

Of course, posting a stupid topic in the Chat Island section is just asking for stupidity. Try asking in the specified forums. The guides are quite helpful too.

Hey I was wondering about something, is it possible to die while on board a ship from Orbis to Ellinia? And why? I was on it yesterday and wasn't paying attention because the trip's long and I don't wanna just stand there waiting, so I chatted and played spider solitaire [lol] and when I went back to MS there was a note saying that I had to click ok or whatever to be brought back to the nearest city. Some person also invited me to their party and said they could revive me but I clicked ok before reading what they said.

What happened? Should I be more careful while waiting on the ship? Do monsters get on board too??? -.- I lost all but 50 HP but didn't lose any experience. Did I somehow fall off the ship.. eheh.

There's like a 20% chance that a CRog (Crimson Balrog) will appear. It will only be in the first minute of the ride that he would actually appear. If you hide in the cabin for 2 minutes and then pop out and don't see a CRog, then he's not coming.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still remember

how insanely popular it was back in 2005

how perion ch1 was the most populated place ever

how Tiger was my #1 hero

how mages pwn KPQ

how defame wars start just because you said something that the other didn't like

how panlids were rare

how i'll meet someone i know irl just by eavesdropping on some convos in town

.. *________*

i still remember

how Tiger was my #1 hero

how mages pwn KPQ

how defame wars start just because you said something that the other didn't like

how panlids were rare

.. *________*

Lol, panlids were like 1m back then. Woodtops and Mokubis were around 100k, now they're worht like 20k

Guest Balloon

i still remember

how Tiger was my #1 hero

how mages pwn KPQ

how panlids were rare

.. *________*

Defame wars still happen over deuschy things.

and loltiger.

Which reminds me:

These are SS's before I changed my IGN to Safest.

I think at least over a year ago, so Tiger wasn't dlted yet.

maplestory2007062912260rw4.png

maplestory2007062918113ae6.png

during my wedding w/ bayleef.

I haven't seen anyone post up screen shots for a while. Thought I'd start :)

Defame wars still happen over deuschy things.

and loltiger.

Which reminds me:

These are SS's before I changed my IGN to Safest.

I think at least over a year ago, so Tiger wasn't dlted yet.

maplestory2007062912260rw4.png

maplestory2007062918113ae6.png

during my wedding w/ bayleef.

I haven't seen anyone post up screen shots for a while. Thought I'd start :)

Lol well all my screenshots are from the Beta days and they're pretty stupid, I was like 11 years old then.

Guest AiMango

dunno if i posted here yet but.. my char was bellocan 98 priest. haha but i quit it about 7 months ago.. i just quit - not that i had a hard time leveling or anything, i had a great guild and himes/gobies/watches were always pretty good exp.. and the fact that i got to help with bosses was awesome. but yeah it just happened. so happy i quit though.

Guest RawrRawr

Lol.

I played when there was no Ossy and no 3rd job.

OriginMS was one of my closest real life friends [he was the first level 100 hunter] haha.

I used to know all the top leveler's, too... like, old school hydrange and suushi and all that. myzzlynnduh, etc.

ahhh i miss the old days<3

Lol.

OriginMS was one of my closest real life friends [he was the first level 100 hunter] haha.

I used to know all the top leveler's, too... like, old school hydrange and suushi and all that. myzzlynnduh, etc.

It was hard leveling back then o_o, I didn't even bother. Once I hit 2nd Job I went down to Jrog and died for the heck of it. Wooo~

Guest super cool snail

is private server like..playing by yourself basically?

i've played ragnarok on private servers so is it the same concept?

omg i used play two years ago and started upagain coz i had NOTHING to do for the summer -___-

45 lvls in 2 months wow

this is going to ruin my social life lol

teehee i have no friends so feel free to add me ;__; bera>rosecastle

is private server like..playing by yourself basically?

i've played ragnarok on private servers so is it the same concept?

omg i used play two years ago and started upagain coz i had NOTHING to do for the summer -___-

45 lvls in 2 months wow

this is going to ruin my social life lol

teehee i have no friends so feel free to add me ;__; bera>rosecastle

Private servers are servers that people outside of the company open up. It's illegal, but people still do it anyways. The Admin/GM's are usually a close group of friends or so and they spread the word using websites like XtremeTop100 and etc. They basically run their own server and can tweak it to their liking.

Man if only you were in Broa I coulda had a new friend T__T.

Guest LacedOut

Lol.

LOL. You know OriginMS irl? OMFGGG. Me & my cousin were like *FANS*. ROFL.

We would watch his videos on youtube about leveling to 100 over & over again.

LOLWTF. I feel like a stalker/nerd. <_<

I was playing maplestory tonight, and some guy said he was going to hack me if I didn't give him something. I exited the trade window right away, and he was like, "i told you so". Now I'm afraid to log off. What the hell. Is this possible, to get my account hacked without really doing anything? I only answered him two lines; does that give him the necessary info to take my account..?

He doesn't have any nx stuff, so I'm guessing that's what he's after. He never ended up saying what he wanted, he just quieted down when I publicized the convo and his name. Should I be worried...?

I was playing maplestory tonight, and some guy said he was going to hack me if I didn't give him something. I exited the trade window right away, and he was like, "i told you so". Now I'm afraid to log off. What the hell. Is this possible, to get my account hacked without really doing anything? I only answered him two lines; does that give him the necessary info to take my account..?

He doesn't have any nx stuff, so I'm guessing that's what he's after. He never ended up saying what he wanted, he just quieted down when I publicized the convo and his name. Should I be worried...?

That stuff pisses me off.

I'm joining maple story to help you out.

It's ok :D I still have my account and can still log in just fine. It was suspicious, because if he could really hack he could've just done it to get whatever he wanted instead of letting me know and having proof. I really think it was because I was guildless and was low level, not to sound sad or anything -.-''

Lol thanks for saying you would join ms just for that :] But if you do and want to do something to him, his ign is boxangel :D lol

Archived