MAPLESTORY!!!

Guest CarolineKIM

Private servers are so awesome. But as another poster said, it gets really repetitve and boring after you've rebirth over x amount of times. After that, you really don't have much purpose to do as you're pretty much ownage.

I played MapleStory then stopped, then continued, then stop and converted to about 3 or 4 different private servers and then recently started again to check out the priate class but realize that I've lost my flare to level (and because the clothes for the new class is not so pleasing to the eyes).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I Cook With A Flashlight

Dx someone help me,

i'm being stalked by this one guy because i wont marry him on ms

:[ what do i doooo? i think he has a tracker on me

What do you do? You blacklist him.

anyone play in windia? XD i have a 55 cleric: crewiscoolyo; im also an on/off player=] me and maplestory have a love-hate relationshipXD

omg i play windia!

haha contact me or something so we can maple together =D

Bonniee520 is the name

Guest undine235

Maplestory is too addictive. I spent like my entire sophomore year of high school playing MS. I lost my soul. But i went to WoW rehab and life is all good.

Dx someone help me,

i'm being stalked by this one guy because i wont marry him on ms

:[ what do i doooo? i think he has a tracker on me

Add him to your blacklist [although, if he also adds you on his blacklist, he'll still be able to ./find you].

If that won't work and you've tried telling him to leave you alone--Report him for harrassment.

Or just quit maplestory, join a private server, play that for a while till you get bored and quit entirely. (:

Good luck D:

Guest Max_4_lyfe

I didn't have to play this game to hate it >.<

Every single day my sister plays this and it's so freaking annoying to see her wast her money and time away on maple story -_-

Guest Vivskies

Add him to your blacklist [although, if he also adds you on his blacklist, he'll still be able to ./find you].

If that won't work and you've tried telling him to leave you alone--Report him for harrassment.

Or just quit maplestory, join a private server, play that for a while till you get bored and quit entirely. (:

Good luck D:

._. I blacklisted him but he can still find me

:tears: I reported him, but they're not doing anything

Guest Wend3rrs

I quit a while ago. I still go on just to check out new events and such.

I wish I had NX Cash.. it'd make the game more interesting :(

^You mean counting to 100 and then start counting backwards?

YES. Not to mention the alphabets. :o

It was funny @ first. Then it got a bit old ...

• 2 weeks later...

haha classic game. 148 night lord - Accentuating, formerly known as xStarFuryx. though i quit. that game kills time fast, though it gets boring due to the repetitiveness of training/grinding.

Guest Hongki.love

I used to play...I was totally addicted. I quit because it got repetitive and it took a loong time for me to level any longer. But nevertheless, Maplestory was really fun while it lasted. ^^ I would actually play it again and go on my account once more if I had the time (and if my computer was faster -_-) but that's not the case lol.

Guest susamirain

I don't play regularly like I used to on Maple Story but I will return. I always return to MS:) It's such a cute game. I play on Khaini's server. I'm a warrior going to be a spearman I think unless I change my mind. Kiyogi is my character's name. He's a boy, lol. I decided to play a male character since it was available this time around. He's so cute I dressed him up like Doctor Who at one point.

Guest KuYA II

i'm playing Final Story

if u guys are interested in a private server that is lol.

its fun, but it gets boring now. So all i do is just help people lvl up and what not.

Archived