[Drama 2013] Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신

Guest nozomikizumi

Ratings of "Incarnation of Money" went down by 0.6%
by pechumori 3/31/13

According to the audience measurement company Nielsen Korea, the 17th episode of "Incarnation' of Money" recorded  a 14.7% viewership. AS compared to the 16th episode which was shown last week which had a 15.3 % rating, there was a 0.6 % decrease in its viewership.

Here's the list of the ratings per episode of IOM

Episode 1 - 9,7%
Episode 2 - 9.2%
Episode 3 - 10.2%
Episode 4 - 10.6%
Episode 5 - 14.5%
Episode 6 - 13.1%
Episode 7 - 13.4%
Episode 8 - 13.3%
Episode 9 - 12.2%
Episode 10- 11.4%
Episode 11- 12.4%
Episode 12- 15.1%
Episode 13- 14.5%
Episode 14- 15.3%
Episode 15- 16.4%
Episode 16- 15.3%
Episode 17- 14.7%

reference: Choi Joonyong reporter cjy via naver and
           ppbn and enter@xprotsnews/nate

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

class="cb b15""Incarnation of Money" Kang Ji Hwan's First Revenge Complete, Oh Yoon Ah "3 Years in Prison"

incarnation-of-money-oh-yoon-ah-sentence

by Staff Writer   Mar 30, 2013

"Incarnation of Money" After being sentenced to go to prison, Oh Yoon Ah loses her money as well as everything else.

March 30, the 17th episode of the SBS weekend drama "Incarnation of Money" featured Eun Bi Ryung (Oh Yoon Ah) being sentenced 3 years in prison for killing Hwang Jang Shik (Jung Eun Pyo).

Ji Se Kwang (Park Sang Min) keeps Eun Bi Ryung's mouth shut by threatening her secret son that she gave birth to in the U.S. Eventually, Eun Bi Ryung decides to say, "I was blackmailed by Hwang Jang Shik with videos he had of my personal life. I accidently killed him."

Lee Cha Don (Kang Ji Hwan) emphasized the fact that Eun Bi Ryung needs to take stabilizers and got her a sentence of 3 years. Lee Cha Don was planning to take Eun Bi Ryung to a mental hospital soon. He wanted to give her the same humiliation his mother had to endure through.

Eun Bi Ryung is shown getting beaten up by other inmates and experiencing the difficulties of being in prison. Eun Bi Ryung says to herself, "Ji Se Kwang, this is your fault. You made me like this. Just watch, I'm not going to let you get away. I'll get my revenge. Ji Se Kwang."

However, Eun Bi Ryung's humiliation did not stop there. Bok Jae In (Hwang Jung Eum) receives bank account books with fraudulent accounting records from Lee Cha Don. Hwang Jung Eum takes the records to Eun Bi Ryung and demands her to transfer all of her shares over. Eun Bi Ryung refuses at first and says, "Do you know how I earned this money... I can't give it up."

Regardless, she loses everything and gets arrested. Lee Cha Don finally burns the photo of her as a sign of his first revenge complete. Lee Cha Don says to himself, "Now it's time for Ji Se Kwang and Kwon Jae Kyu (Lee Ki Young)."

credit: kdramastars

class="cb b15""Incarnation of Money" Kang Ji Hwan Interrupts Hwang Jung Eum's Romantic Date

by Staff Writer   Mar 30, 2013

incarnation-of-money-kang-ji-hwan-interr

"Incarnation of Money" Kang Ji Hwan gets jealous and decides to interrupt Hwang Jung Eum's date.

March 30, the 17th episode of the SBS weekend drama "Incarnation of Money" featured Lee Cha Don (Kang Ji Hwan) watching Bok Jae In (Hwang Jung Eum) and Kwon Hyuk (Do Ji Han) on a date.

In this episode, Bok Jae In and Kwon Hyuk decide to enjoy their date in a bar. After kindly asking Bok Jae In about the dish she prefers, Kwon Hyuk orders.

Lee Cha Don suddenly sits down at their table without any invitation and says, "Give us a warm bowl of udon noodle soup. And give us soju that is over 20%" changing their order without asking.

Lee Cha Don then says, "Have you still not figured out about Jae In's taste?" and "Doesn't Jae In curse a lot? When she used to follow me around, she used to curse a lot."

Kwon Hyuk hesitates and says, "Did you two date before?" and Bok Jae In replies, "I'm about to lose my appetite. Let's go to a different place." Then Bok Jae In takes Kwon Hyuk outside.

Meanwhile, the episode at the end of this episode shows Lee Cha Don telling Bok Jae In not to see Kwon Hyuk again.

credit: kdramastars

Guest dancy

Today episode I cry my eyes out watching CD finding JI mom. So sad and heartwarm.   :((   .....Happy that CD got his revenge on Eun Bi finally and now on to the next. 
I'm kind of sad that there haven't been any more romance scene of CD and JI. I hope we get to see some romance of them before this drama is over.   

Annyeong IOM chingu-deul!!!
Finished watching episode 17. Finally, Cha Don was able to get his revenge with Angelina. Now he is moving on the the bigger fish. I can't wait how will he able to outsmart Se Kwang and Prosecutor Kwon? Hmmm.. I can't wait for episode 18.
I cried while watching the scene with Cha Don and Madam Bok. It is so touching that Cha Don look for Madam Bok all over the place and how he was hesitant to ask Madam Bok for the favor after. It is also touching to watch how Madam Bok regard Cha Don as his own son. :)
I agree with all the comments here that they should start the love line of Cha Don and Jae In because we only have 6 more episodes left.
Gah! after this drama finishes, surely I'll have withdrawal symptoms. :(

Guest doanlan

3 years in prison 4 Angelina is so " small" comparing with CD's mom : 12 years & insolated in sorarium !

don't know what pressure SK used to prevent Angelina quote Him and others; what child in the photo ???

now, Mme Bok not only she has a son-in-law but a " real" son, CD loves sincerely her like his own mother !

one thing I don't like until now ..... Jae In style, who is her stylist ? and hairdressor ?? Angelina & prosecutor Jeon hair r more beautiful & younger

than her, she's really like .................. an ajuhma haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

In an article last Feb. 20, 2013, actress Oh Yoon Ah says "she feels sorry towards her son for being busy while filming "Incarnation of Money" ".
This is a picture of Oh Yoon Ah who plays the role of Eun Bi Ryeong aka Angelina in the SBS weekend drama, "Incarnation of Money" together with her real son, Mina.
credit:[Economic Daily Star Today Shin, Intern Reporter]

485257_505671172823258_847942807_n.jpg

source:
Incarnation of Money 돈의 화신 FB

It was very sad to watch Madame Bok getting lost and disoriented. It is very difficult for the family as well as the individual when older citizens get lost. Something similar happened to this uncle we knew. He went for his usual morning walk and got completely disoriented and lost. He stopped people on the street and asked them to take him home. A passerby took him to a police station. Meanwhile his family wondering why he didnt come back from his walk were searching for him. Thinking that perhaps he had been hit by a car, went to all the nearby hospital asking if there was any elderly gentlemen who had been admitted. Finally after hours, they went to the police station where they found him. After that, they always made sure that the uncle had a cell phone with him and they also placed a sheet of paper in his shirt which contained contact numbers....

doanlan said:

3 years in prison 4 Angelina is so " small" comparing with CD's mom : 12 years & insolated in sorarium !

don't know what pressure SK used to prevent Angelina quote Him and others; what child in the photo ???

now, Mme Bok not only she has a son-in-law but a " real" son, CD loves sincerely her like his own mother !

one thing I don't like until now ..... Jae In style, who is her stylist ? and hairdressor ?? Angelina & prosecutor Jeon hair r more beautiful & younger

than her, she's really like .................. an ajuhma haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

so this is what i understood from the epi......without the subs, mind you....correct me if i am wrong.......jae in's dad was a musician his nickname was gentleman of jingogae......boss bok took that name to create a strong persona for her loan shark business.......cha don tells her about his revenge and wants her help by using her power to lure se kwang and kwan jae kyu....both of whom want to enter politics......meanwhile prosecutor jeon ji hoo has a respected person for a father....someone who se kwang can use for his political aspirations i assume.....so when ji hoo confesses her love for se kwang.......he'll have a readymade backer for his entry in future father in law.....now cha don had wanted to use jae in's dad to entrap him but smart se kwang wanted to catch kwon in his deception, so he suggested the same place where boss bok was meeting kwon on cha don's request to offer to support him.......
if i missed something or got something totally wrong....please feel free to correct me......i can understand just a bit of the lang.....need subs...
so excited for epi 18...can't wait......

Annyeong IOM Chingu deul :)

Annyeong @Hannahmiriam @GaeinaLee just wanna say na waso....I'm here already! Waiting for the time. @Hannahmiriam you were not around yesterday? no wonder so quiet in here :) You spazz over at Chingyz? I didnt go there yesterday. Are you gonna be there later?

Archived