Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! That is great. Another Fighting Support for the staff and actors by his Korean fans. I thought his fans are called The Present. But they called themselves JaeHyunIsMundle (I am not sure what it means.??) But I also see The Present in the hashtag too.

The writer says that all the staff came out and they saw Lee YunHee and much later AJH. Many people really seem to go for strawberry smoothie with real strawberries to chew on. Even AJH-ssi. He drank it to the last bit and even the ice. (keke) Then he also ordered their specialty of the truck, MeShil tea (plum tea). The writer says that AJH talked so kindly with the fans, took pix with them before returning to work. They say he is even taller with great fair skin. 

Daebok!!!

Thanks for the news and bringing it over.

http://blog.naver.com/ggongtti/221089363447

While browsing, came across a blogger who decided to review all the Journey To West seasons and decided to make a blog page about the book recommended by AJH. She is reading it and really appreciating it.

Courage to be Hated by by Kisimi Ichiro. (based on Alfred Adler's psychology)

I plan to read it but it is not translated into English...I could not find it at least....oh well. This book, if I read it in Korean (and now there is part 2 as well) will take me a year!!! keke

It is nice that after reviewing all the seasons for J2W series, the blogger noticed and read the book recommended by AJH. (Kudos!!)

She even posts  few points from the book: (makes me more curious about the book.)

*A person who worries too much about what others think about him/her is truly the one who is only interested in him/herself and he/she considers him/her the center of life.

*Fulfilling someone else's expectation is living the life for the other person.

*It is important to live the present now with utmost sincerity and concentration. To look at the past or to look vaguely into the future means that one is not living the current moment sincerely and with dedication..one is merely living in the shadow of the present. 

*Life is about series of moments. Past and Future do not exist.

*Focus extremely bright light on the present, here and now.

Love it!!

Fighting AJH-nim and all the fans!!!!

Looking forward to next RW!!

Another very good and such an enjoyable epi of RW.

Chef Cha (MJ) did not have a big role, but what he did was hillarious.

Grandmo Do ( the rich lady) has the role in RW of connecting dots or enhancing the relationship among JW, HS and MJ as she also had similar type of 3 way relationship with her late husband and a friend who loved her, the pottery artist. The tension prevented grandma Do from reaching out and talking with the pottery artist friend for 10 years and she did not want that among JW, HS and MJ.

So MJ talked with JW...saying that he wants to be comfortable with both of them as both of them are precious and important to him. He invited her to coffee to say it in a different restaurant and when JW asked him if they are going to order coffee, MJ said, "what for? I have free coffee at my place. So let's get out before the waiter comes to get our order." Then, JW and MJ ran up and down the stairs trying to retrieve her handbag that HS gave her as gift!! That was hillarious too. MJ says he does not know why but whenever he is with JW, a trouble happens--remember MJ got hit by a car, a big pumpkin, ....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I just cracked up. 

the drama is coming to an end and has to focus now on tying up the loose ends....MJ's half-brother is getting suspicious. Taehoon and his father share a secret about what happened 12 years ago. And the kid with arm cast and Young Joon (the doctor brother) are mixed up in it either directly ro indirectly.

TaehOon's father (Pres Cha) says that he had to support YoungJOon through medical school not because he wanted to but because he thought it would make his son feel better. (But, why did YoungJoon stay away from his siblings all these years? Another mystery.)

So, the mystery is getter even more interesting. I forget when RW is ending...but it seems to be coming soon. It hope we will have a surprising ending...We all assume and it might be true that HS will be leaving this world again...but JW also made a wish over the falling stars..so, as this is a fantasy drama....maybe we will have a surprise ending.???

It is sad, but GongJu's mother is suing for custory of her daugher and take her to America. GongJu's dad is another HS's brother who works at car wash.  HS has many siblings with so many problems...that all may have to work out too before HS leaves...I think...I also want to know how the writer will tie the loose ends about the conflicts of half siblings and step siblings and divorced parents issue. And why does HS have so many step siblings and half-siblings? Curious!!!

HOpe you are all enjoying RW!!!

(Oh no...something is not normal with our soompi page?? maybe refurbishing/UPDATING?)

Another episode completed, until next week..I hear there are a total of 40 episodes divided into 2 per day.

Anyway, it was really sad that Chef Cha hardly made an appearance on today's epi. He is the first one to hear that HS will be leaving soon. HS tells him not to tell anyone yet. 

It is still very unclear who is the real killer if there is any one specific even after today...it could just have been an accidental murder without intent. If you don't mind my saying it....maybe just a case of stupid teens getting into trouble?? Taehoon wanted to help his friend HS but foolishly agreed to meet Yang late that night alone at school? (too many scary movies come out of empty schools!!! keke)  It was Yang who called him out. And Taehoon went!! Maybe Yang and Park knew that Taehoon is from family with money and was trying to bribe him to get money if they don't bother HS's family??? Who knows...

TaeHoon tells HS that he met the victim that night (Yang) to tell him to stop bothering HS and his brother, but Yang started to beat him. So, Taehoon pushed him away as hard as possible and just ran. TaeHoon did want to confess but his father begged him not to. His father says that he only has him and cannot let that happen. (Wow, that was really sad to hear...to Chairman Cha, he really has one son. Taehoon. MinJoon does not count at all.) Taehoon felt that if he did good in life, everything will be OK and he will be redeemed. He was glad that HS returned because he thought it is an opportunity to do something good for his friend. Maybe that is why Taehoon offered to open up a restaurant for HeeChul (Gongju's dad) several episodes ago. But Heechul refused saying that that is too much of a gift to receive. 

But, the art teacher said that both Yang and the kid who wore cast on his arm (Park) went into the school that night. So, what happened to Park that night? Park is also attorney for GongJu's mother and he and GongJu's mother seem to be in some type of relationship...both of them live in America. 

While Gongju's mother and JW and HeeChul (HS's brother and Gongju's dad) were meeting together, Park looked on with some feelings of anxiety. So, he is also definitely involved. 

We also find out that YoungJoon (doc bro) stayed separated from the family because he actually thought HS killed Yang and wanted nothing to do with his family. (WOW!!!) He still wants HS to stay away from his life. 

The more I watch, the base of the story reminds me of Angel Eyes. keke. Some of the cast members are from that drama too..like JinJoo the yoga teacher and the man who came out as Yang's older brother. And,,,that attorney Park..played the creepy scientist vampire from BLOOD. keke. 

kekeke...just saying.......see you next week.

I think maybe soompi is doing some work? @shanzay01 Thanks for bringing over some stills...too bad I cannot see them.

I found out that young min (former trainee of produce 101) has told something about our Jaehyun in his recent interview on Ceci September issue (i got from other fandom site. Its already translated.)

Q: Is there something you want to be better at?

Youngmin: Both Donghyun and I watch a lot of variety shows, but I think it’s really important to have wit. Not just for variety shows, but I think if you have a good wit, then even your stages will look good. After watching Ahn Jaehyun sunbaenim’s clumsy charms on ‘New Journey to the West’, I thought that I wanted to learn from that. And Lee Soogeun sunbaenim is a given.

https://brandnewboys.wordpress.com/2017/08/18/interview-ceci-korea-september-edition/

Just shared ^^

Just watched today's Epi of RW.

AJH's acting was great--the scene with his father was the tops!!!

His scene with HS as they looked at the new potential restaurant for HS and his family also was so natural and sweet and just SOOO good. 

Now, it is definite who the killer is....the kid named Park with arm cast as high schooler and now the attorney from USA who completely changed his identity in America~(forgot his character name). The question is how he will be caught...detective does not know yet.

Even if you watched the epi without sub, you probably got that.

HS really is like a guardian angel who came down to earth not only to set his name straight, but also to lift the heavy and false guilt that his friends and family members have been carrying for 12 years. JW is better and TaeHoon (chairman's second son) is also better for it. 

I don't know how the writer and director will put the remaining stray ends together when the drama ends next week. I am sure we will see more of HS and JW's time as they need to say goodbye---JW found out that HS may suddenly disappear any time. Rep Do (the elderly rich lady) told Chef Cha that she knew that her husband will leave in one month and they spend that one month as if it is a lifetime. HS"s younger brother agreed to open up HS"s restaurant together. HS asks TaeHoon to continue to help his family and to love his sister well. 

After today's epi, I am guessing that Chef Cha and his step brother will not really get to connect?? Maybe??And Chef Cha may never really have a relationship with his fathter. They never had it and he was treated badly by his father...and nothing will change. I feel most sad for Chef Cha--but glad that he has the back of Rep Do where he has his restaurant---she is like a mother/father/boss figure. But, he will lose HS and I dont think he will ever reach out to JW again because of his loyalty and love for them. He really has nobody else in his life after HS leaves. That is what I feel so bad for Chef Cha. JW will have her memories with HS, lifted guilt and her friends whom she shunned fo 12 years out of guilt. 

The writer never really dealt with the common issue for all three main characters...step-family and divorce and abandonment issues....I guess we are left to just accept that it happens,,,it is part of some people's lives and it is up to the individuals not to let awful past affect his current and future life??? keke

That is it for today.

Fighting AJH-nim!!!!

Thank all for your posts and clips and stills and more. 

Another episode...I cannot describe too much today...it was just too full of emotions of the inevitable  loss. At this time only the three main know about HS's  potential to disappear anytime...

When JW could not see HS for a few minute, the shock and horror on her face was a tear jerking moment for me...

Chef Cha is trying to be there for his friends...he brings food and drinks. When JW and HS had an argument because JW turned down the opportunity to work at publishing company who wants to publish her cartoons...Chef Cha provides the cushion for them...he tells JW that yes HS may be stubborn because he misses JW and would like to spend more than 24 hours a day with her but he als wants to see her future...when she is a published author and living as she wants to live. He also tells HS that he was a bit too pig-headed in talking with JW. 

HS also tells JW that he wants her to be happy after he leaves...that Chef Cha has always loved her from the moment he saw her 3 years ago and even kept her drawing that she gave him by mistake. Of course, it only made JW mad and made her walk out. HS is trying to make sure that his siblings get along and live well even if he leaves. That is why he is oepnig up the restaurant. But he is also trying to take care of JW and even Chef Cha. 

Still many loose ends..Park is a sly dog and will be hard to catch...but they found the proof through finger prints. Doctor-brother knows that his half sister needs kidney transplant but wants her to go to another hospital. WHAT!!!! He got a slap on the face. (I don't like the way Korean dramas have so much face slapping...but this time he really deserves it. kekeke) 

JW is creating a chartoon story of a dog who died and then comes back to his owner again..but the owner does not know...she says it is like how HS returned to her life...(but it reminds me of the movie in America..LIfe of a Dog....very good and heartwarming movie!! But that dog returns to life many, many times!!! ) Heechul still has to work out the custody issue, HS does not know about Suzie needing a transplant....who will be the right donor???

thats it...

Tune in next week to RW. Fighting!!!

I cannot verify the truth, but few dc posters...posted that they saw AJH at various restaurants.

They don't say who he was with..

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=cubedaejang&no=19896

one poster says s/he saw him at a bar...at that time, he was getting ready to leave, but that his skin was amazing. Although he is really skinny,  his long legs also amazed the poster that s/he just stared at him.

Another one responded in the same page that he also saw him at a restuarant that specializes in lamb shishikebab.

On 9/18/2017 at 10:44 AM, cheerkoo said:

I have some time this week so I was going to translate his magazine article and cannot find it. Figures....If anyone has quick access, I will try my best.

Arena magazine...I think??

Thanks in advance.

sorry i dont know how to bring over the article pic

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/325999-ahn-jae-hyun-안재현/?page=113

Archived