Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

@cheerkoo could you help what they are said in dc inside please? Afraid that using google translate will caused missunderstanding.  What are they talked about?

펼치기

매니저횽...ㅇㅇ 2017.07.07 06:24조회527댓글6

180.71.**.**크게

이제 아래 글 둘다 지우자...
세상에는 정말 여러종류의 사람들이 있다지만 저렇게 몰상식하고 안하무인인 사람이 갤주팬이라는게 화나고 속상하다. 
아래글 끌고온게 팬이든 팬코든 댓글 쓴 116.33이 잘못한건 바뀌지 않는거고... 
오픈갤이라 여러모로 조심스럽고 앞으로 타갤에서 제발 ㅂㅁㄱ 잘하자. 착한 갤주부부 우리가 지켜줘야지...

000공유하기신고하기

목록보기글쓰기수정삭제

전체댓글(6)새로고침

[ㅇㅇ]124.54.**.**빨리 지워줘2017.07.07 06:28

[AHGA]ㄴ 늦게 삭제해서 미안.. ㅜㅜ2017.07.07 09:06

[ㅇㅇ]112.149.**.**난 그분땜에 갤주 알게되어서 같이 좋아해주는게 맞다고 생각하고 갤주기사도 신경쓰고 알지못하던 갤도가서 선플쓰고...나같은 팬도 있으니 너무 상심말고 지금처럼 매니저횽을 선두로 같이 힘합해 잼있고 즐겁게 생활하자 화이팅2017.07.07 11:26

[AHGA]ㄴ 화이팅!! 더 열심히 응원할거야^^ 감솨♥2017.07.07 13:23

[ㅇㅇ]223.62.**.**어디가나 삐뚤어진 사람들은 있지뭐...아무튼 이번들마 대박나서 더 잘됐음 좋겠다 화이팅!!!!2017.07.07 21:59

[ㅇ ㅇ]223.62.**.**항상 응원한다 좋은것만보고살자2017.07.08 22:09

새로고침

목록보기글쓰기수정삭제

댓글쓰기 폼

디시콘보이스리플등록

다.만.세 티져 ♥[4]AHGA  2017.07.07 | 조회 414 | 추천 2

매니저횽...[6]ㅇㅇ 2017.07.07 | 조회 528 | 추천 0

참 답답허다[1]ㅇㅇ 2017.07.07 | 조회 252 | 추천 1

다만세 갤주 기사남[4]ㅇㅇ 2017.07.05 | 조회 384 | 추천 1

초록창기사에[2]ㅇㅇ 2017.07.05 | 조회 315 | 추천 0

오늘도 완전 웃겨[2]ㅇㅇ 2017.07.04 | 조회 348 | 추천 0

갤주 닮은 포켓몬[3]ㅇㅇ 2017.07.04 | 조회 306 | 추천 0

팬바보[7]ㅇㅇ 2017.07.02 | 조회 580 | 추천 9

생일축하해[3]ㅇ ㅇ 2017.07.01 | 조회 388 | 추천 13

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 more from dc inside 

펼치기

참 답답허다ㅇㅇ 2017.07.07 06:16조회252댓글1

117.111.**.**크게

나 같으면 타갤에서 그런글 안싼다 댓도 그렇고    진심 팬 맞는지 묻고싶다  모기보다 못한 ㅇㄱㄹ야  아 모기에물려 가려워서 일찍 깼다가 깜놀했네 댓글 난리다 난리 돌앗??

100공유하기신고하기

목록보기글쓰기수정삭제

전체댓글(1)새로고침

[ㅇㅇ]124.54.**.**미친 ㄸㅇㅇ들 어디와서 ㅇㄱㄹ 끌고 지롤이야 원글러 댓러 둘다 아웃2017.07.07 06:27

Pic from shooting

Translation cr stawberry unnie
Ahn Jaehyun-nim along with Lee Yeonhee was seen at the filming set of “Into the New World” in Gangnam today. The op said she saw them on her way to work. She said Ahn-nim is so handsome that she wants to call in sick, and wants to be part Ahn-nim's hair staff.

Article regarding poster

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003120294

"Mourning + emotions" .. "Da Just Seo" Ye Jin-gu X Lee Yeon-hee X Ahn Jae-hyun "Three romances"

few more articles

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201707121506101055839_1

“Into the New World” director Baek Soo-Chan sharing his thoughts about Ahn Jaehyun-nim “He is an actor who is earnest and hard-working.”

One official said, “When Ahn Jaehyun has finished filming, he greets every staff members without leaving anyone. I'm grateful for his kindness, and I hope that his kindness and gentle smile will be delivered to viewers as well.”

cbff679egy1fhh3tgw6xsj20er0m8whb.jpg

cbff679egy1fhh3thpsiqj20h40m8aek.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170712/85323005/2

Thanks for all the updates and px!!!

I recognize that hat and shirt!! keke

그와중에 우리 옆에 앉아있던 인형같이 잘생긴 하얀 총각이 #안재현 이였다니!!!! #대박 #동네주민 이였네 #구님은어디가고=This lady took her child to see Spiderman Returns for her 12yo birthday to DongBek CGV. She realized that, right next to them, sat a white young man, extremely handsome like a doll. It's Ahn JaeHyun!!! Daebok. He must live in my neighborhood. But, where is Goo-nim?

Of course, Ahn can go to a theater that is not in his neighborhood so that he can see the movie....but I wonder what city DongBek Theatre is??? keke Being nosy...

Thank you @shanzay01 for the information about the collection for the rice wreath for the press conference. Just sent it in. July 18th is the Press Conference day!! Next week!!

Praying for DAEBOK!! Sending all the best wishes for Ahn JH and for his new drama!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_and_counties_of_Gyeonggi_Province--

all I can find is above link...as you say @Rain Song, Yong-In is part of Gyung-gi-do and it is the outskirts of Seoul. I see some of the towns as pictured in the above page and one can see the mountains. And, I remember, AJH saying that they moved to an areas where they can see the mountains. 

keke

Thanks!!

Thanx  @cheerkoo I googled yongin Yongin (Korean pronunciation: [joŋ.in]) is a major city in the Seoul Capital Area, located in Gyeonggi ProvinceSouth Korea. With a population of nearly 1 million, the city has developed abruptly since the 21st century, recording the highest population growth of any city in the country. Yongin is home to Everland and Caribbean Bay, South Korea's most popular amusement and water parks. The city is also home to the Korean Folk Village, the largest of its kind. 

Seems the place is good not too far from seoul  capital and still city which ajh wanted and theres mountain surrounding the place which khs like.At least they meet half way.they both get what they wanted.

yes!! I believe that was their goal---to meet half way so as not to neglect each other's needs...Koo's a bit of a country and Ahn is a bit of a city...keke

Of couse, they may not live in Yong-In---the theatre happens to be there. They may live in a lesser populated area of the same province---with a better view of the mountains. Reporters keep on reporting that AhnGoo couple live in GeumHo-dong which is their previous home.

these reporters??!!!

Lots of nice housing in dongbaek yongin...it looks so so nice..hope 1 of these house belong to our ahngoo &  they must really enjoy stay there. (Some great housing that shows in internet are : sk apelbaum , lafolium , etc ). All those house looks so great, so nice weather with great mount view& neighborhood...really so exclusive 

Hope ajh&khs happily stay there & become more healthy& healthier with great environment there

Fighting for ajh new drama , next few days we can enjoy watching our gentlement drama :) 

Promotional video of Ahn jae hyun new drama

Ahn Jaehyun complete interview with “ARENA Homme+” (July 2017 Issue)

Ahn-nim mentioned in the interview that he together with his wife are now living in Yongin. They're living in the middle, between the city and the countryside. 
He also mentioned his wife, Goo Hyesun, as the person who motivates/inspires him the most... translation cr to stawberry unnie

@cheerkoo @Rain Song and @ahngoo4blessed Ahngoo do live in Yongin... 

cbff679egy1fhknx3hoxhj20qs289kc7.jpg

cbff679egy1fhkny96bzaj20r917z4g5.jpg

Thanks SOOOO much @shanzay01 for finding the article and bringing over for us.

That is a good article about him.

Is there a translation already available?

I am not sure when I can get around to it.

keke...we were wondering where they live and, in this exact moment, the article answered it...keke. That is funny.

Archived