Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course, I could not wait. 

Just watched all the episodes--I iked that it is divided into halves per episode.

I liked it!! Time flew by so quickly...Did you guys watch??? (sorry..perhaps you are waiting for sub...sorry.)

Very interesting storyline and all the acting is good.

Before I watched it, I read a few put downs, but they watched with bias already in their minds.

I saw what kind of man Cha Min Soo is. Ahn-nim plays him really well. I cannot describe him well...Cha's sweetness is not overbearing or overly sweet or burdensome to Lee's character...he is like a gentle knight without a sword...keke. I like the way Ahn plays him--Cha is not the type of boss who is totally protective of his lady---he does see that she is not that good in the kitchen, but he will not let go of her either. keke.

Anyway...4 episodes (2 full episoes) of wonderful distraction. It did somewhat remind me of Koo's drama Angel Eyes...I wonder if it is the same director or same writer....

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the drama, Reunited Life.

People complained that it is boring...OMG,,,,Biased way of watching is scary and cruel!!!

Enjoy well!!!

Just poured out my thoughts in reunited world thread but gonna share here uri cha min cheif here as well

our handsome and charming chief cha min, damn he got such a charming looks man .... oka back to his character till now he is shown a lover who is in one sided love with jung won but the main point is: he is in so much love with her that he let go of one of great opportunity.. i mean this action hold a big meaning that for his love he can do anything, i like the sweet interaction between jung won and cha min how he always end up near her house whenever he is worried about her, he still likes her despite her telling him all flaws about her... i so love it, it shows cha min not like her for her beauty only he likes her whole with her beauty and with her ugliness.... Now honestly if a girl find such man she should definitely grab him tight :tongue::tongue: Awww cha min cutie pie you will really make me cry with second lead syndrome

I mean Handsome + cute + gentleman + love heroin with her odds + second lead = not good combination for viewers like me :tongue:

005Man3jly1fhqp84z4fyj30hu0k049d.jpg

but the thing i feel his character have other shades as well i don't know that will later he turn out to be gray character but come on his character would not be the hopeless  lover only?

Do it have some link with hae sung death or that other art guy murder case... as if i remember in cha min character sketch it was written he have sad past something like that so his character have its own story which might see in coming epi

37 minutes ago, shanzay01 said:

Just poured out my thoughts in reunited world thread but gonna share here uri cha min cheif here as well

our handsome and charming chief cha min, damn he got such a charming looks man .... oka back to his character till now he is shown a lover who is in one sided love with jung won but the main point is: he is in so much love with her that he let go of one of great opportunity.. i mean this action hold a big meaning that for his love he can do anything, i like the sweet interaction between jung won and cha min how he always end up near her house whenever he is worried about her, he still likes her despite her telling him all flaws about her... i so love it, it shows cha min not like her for her beauty only he likes her whole with her beauty and with her ugliness.... Now honestly if a girl find such man she should definitely grab him tight :tongue::tongue: Awww cha min cutie pie you will really make me cry with second lead syndrome

I mean Handsome + cute + gentleman + love heroin with her odds + second lead = not good combination for viewers like me :tongue:

005Man3jly1fhqp84z4fyj30hu0k049d.jpg

but the thing i feel his character have other shades as well i don't know that will later he turn out to be gray character but come on his character would not be the hopeless  lover only?

Do it have some link with hae sung death or that other art guy murder case... as if i remember in cha min character sketch it was written he have sad past something like that so his character have its own story which might see in coming epi

I am agree with you @shanzay01 i think he has some story related to Hae Sung death like character synopsis has been written about him. i am looking forward to know what happend in the past!!! Cha Min Joon character is just so lovable and  why i feel that he will get 50/50 percent opurtunity to get the girl in the end. In fact Hae Sung is already death and come back to prove that he is not murderer and to make Jung Won believe she has nothing to do with his death. Kekekekeke... ^^

I read ---it may not be true----Cha's father might be the night driver who hit Sung, the main male lead. But that looked like an accident. What is worse is that Cha  (my bad!!! It is NOT Cha, it is SUNG--sorry!!!!)------SUNG died with his town people and maybe his own family thinking that he murdered the kid in the art room. 

Cha's character melts into you gently--he is such a good friend. He may have given up on Paris, but I feel like he owns that decision as his own. He does not ask her on dates or for meals. He is a man with good sense. I like this character so far. 

That is why Jungwon had hard life after Sung's death...blaming herself for what happened...she does not feel she deserves love---she calls herslef "unlucky"---she even isolated herself from her own friends, except for the female friend who pushes her to Cha. 

1 hour ago, cheerkoo said:

I read ---it may not be true----Cha's father might be the night driver who hit Sung, the main male lead. But that looked like an accident. What is worse is that Cha died with his town people and maybe his own family thinking that he murdered the kid in the art room. 

Cha's character melts into you gently--he is such a good friend. He may have given up on Paris, but I feel like he owns that decision as his own. He does not ask her on dates or for meals. He is a man with good sense. I like this character so far. 

That is why Jungwon had hard life after Sung's death...blaming herself for what happened...she does not feel she deserves love---she calls herslef "unlucky"---she even isolated herself from her own friends, except for the female friend who pushes her to Cha. 

@cheerkoo why Cha's family thinking that he murdered the kid in the art room? Does it mean Cha has ever in the same school as Jung Won and Haesung before or what? and Cha will die with his town people. OMG. its make me sad if its true. 

On 7/21/2017 at 6:08 PM, cheerkoo said:

http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=intothenewworld&no=234&page=1

dc set up a minor gallery to talk about the drama, Reunilited Life.

they posted that on July 20th, it was the most searched for drama--#1.

:D

Also I hear that he went to Japan today for a fan meeting for C4K!!!

Sis even today when i saw few hour back it was the most searched drama rank 2 :D

yeah saw his pics of fan meet and i got pics will post it in a while

3 hours ago, rose Ann said:

I am agree with you @shanzay01 i think he has some story related to Hae Sung death like character synopsis has been written about him. i am looking forward to know what happend in the past!!! Cha Min Joon character is just so lovable and  why i feel that he will get 50/50 percent opurtunity to get the girl in the end. In fact Hae Sung is already death and come back to prove that he is not murderer and to make Jung Won believe she has nothing to do with his death. Kekekekeke... ^^

yeah i am too eagar to know about past of cha min joon heheh about the girl thing i don't know will he end up with cha min as it can be open end who knows writer can do crazy things :tongue:  and miyan sis for saying this but its soompi rules when you quote someone remove pics from quote

3 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

I read ---it may not be true----Cha's father might be the night driver who hit Sung, the main male lead. But that looked like an accident. What is worse is that Cha died with his town people and maybe his own family thinking that he murdered the kid in the art room

Sis i didnot get this part..did i missed something fill me up :blink:

Sorry Drama fans...I did not mean "Cha", I meant  "Sung",  the main male lead, died with everybody thinking that he is the murderer of the boy in the art room. Sorry about that!!!! I made the correction above. That is how his younger brother came work for the loan shark and his grandmother died 3 years ago and we have to see what happened to rest of his sibs. 

The female lead had to incur a lot of debt, even from the loan sharks, in order to pay for the grandmother's hospital bill. Female lead also needed some psychiatric care after Sung died as murderer.

14 hours ago, cheerkoo said:

Sorry Drama fans...I did not mean "Cha", I meant  "Sung",  the main male lead, died with everybody thinking that he is the murderer of the boy in the art room. Sorry about that!!!! I made the correction above. That is how his younger brother came work for the loan shark and his grandmother died 3 years ago and we have to see what happened to rest of his sibs. 

The female lead had to incur a lot of debt, even from the loan sharks, in order to pay for the grandmother's hospital bill. Female lead also needed some psychiatric care after Sung died as murderer.

oh thank your for your explanation sis @cheerkoo i hope everything goes well with Min Joon Character. kekekeke. sis i am really looking forward for interview of AJH on Arena Homme, I hope you have time to translate for us ^^

Archived