Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @cheerkoo may i know where i can watch a program called a witch hunt (AJH episode)? I read all your translation before about those episode but i think its not full because i found out some missing parts that you didnt translated. If you have a time can you translated it with a full translation?

hi @rose Ann.

I watched it at OnDemandKorea. It is a site that (Unfortunately) you have to pay and most of the time they do not translate. 

I am not sure what I translated from the past. I may have skipped parts that do not relate to AJH. It was a talk show where they listened to variou people's recorded messages about their relationship problems--nothing too deep---and MC's and guests talk about their opionions and reactions. 

What I can offer is if you have the translated part available, I may be able to fill in anything that I did not translate related to AJH. It was the time when AJH and the other actor  came out to promote the movie Fashion King. 

HI @cheerkoo

someone spotted AJH and Mino in Sangamdong

아까12시쯤에

상암동에서 안재현하고 송민호봐서 사진찍어주실수있냐물어봤는데 술먹어서 안된다고 매니저가 거절하고 민호가 죄송하다고 그러면서 감사하다고 그러더라 아쉽다 ㅜㅜ

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=winner&no=1894032&page=1

Hi @rose Ann

Yes,

supposedly, AJH and Song Minho were spotted together..it has to be the midnight. The person wanted to get a photo with them but the manager told the person that both of them cannot take picture as they both had drinks. Minho personally apologized and thanked the person.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201710/sp20171012130455136730.htm

A nice pix of AJH in the above article.

웨딩컨셉의 코스메틱 브랜드 멀블리스(MERBLISS)가 브랜드 전속모델로 배우 안재현을 선정했다. MERBLISS is a 'wedding concept' cosmetic brand and has selected actor AJH as its exclusive model. 

안재현은 오는 10월부터 본격적으로 멀블리스 전속모델로 활동을 나설 계획이다. Starting October, AJH has officially started work as the MERBLISS' exclusive model.

멀블리스 측은 "안재현의 깔끔하고 훈훈한 비주얼과 편안한 매력이 주는 이미지가 브랜드의 추구하는 방향과 잘 어울리고 멀블리스만의 아이덴티티를 부각시킬 수 있다고 판단해 전속모델로 기용 하게 됐다"고 말했다. MERBLISS's statement on choosing AJH as its model:  "Ahn Jae-hyun's clean and warm visual as well as his comfortable charm fit very well with MERBLISS' objectives and enhance MERBLISS' own unique identity." 

멀블리스 관계자는 "안재현과 함께하는 행보에 많은 관심과 기대 부탁드린다” 며 국내 뿐 아니라 전 세계시장에서도 적극적으로 마케팅 행보를 이어갈 예정이다"라고 설명했다. Merbliss asks people to anticipate MERBLISS' future activities with AJH and that it plans to market not only domestically but internationally. 

Tnx for all the articles and pixs of AJH.  I remember in one of the articles it mentioned that our couple will appear and they will be featured in a variety show. Is there anyone could bring the topic or can someone give us the footage or clips of that show? correct me if im wrong. Tnx in advance. Just missing them.

Hello!!

Merbliss is having an event from 10/12~10/25: they want his fans to write down messages of support and congratulations for AJH for becoming the model. Then on 10/26, 5 people will be selected to receive some Merbliss products.

(International fans may not be awarded but I think it is a great idea for all of us to write a message of support and good wishes for AJH on the Merbliss Official page. It also tells Merbliss how much he is loved and supported. What do you think? )

FIGHTING AJH and Merbliss!!!!

On 10/16/2017 at 9:22 AM, FebieR said:

Tnx for all the articles and pixs of AJH.  I remember in one of the articles it mentioned that our couple will appear and they will be featured in a variety show. Is there anyone could bring the topic or can someone give us the footage or clips of that show? correct me if im wrong. Tnx in advance. Just missing them.

oh really? i've never seen those articles before.

Archived