Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

Sadly no translation available just that living info translation was there @cheerkoo and sis don't feel pressure take your time when you feel like you have time to translate than do and even if you don't get time still its okay.. :) 

Hehehe seems like Ahn nim already know we fans gonna curious  about Ahngoo living place so he mention it in his interview :tongue::D 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you so much @shanzay01 we finally know where they've been living right now. its so adorable to see that their story in Honeymoon Diary still going on in their real life..kekekeke... i hope @cheerkoowill be able translate those article for us. I dont know why but i am always waiting their interview in magazine just to know what they are doing or just to know their point of view about value of life. This kind of thing really make me excited.^^

Now im curious if ahngoo is living in apartment or a single house..but at least now we hav idea  where they are living.

Dont forget nextweek is ajh drama.pls give love and support to him as well as to the cast and crew.

I did not get to see the drama,,,gettting so busy that I may actually wait until it is over to watch it all together. Otherwise i might be wanting to talk about it. keke

Hope you guys are enjoying the drama and Ahn-nim.

Always Best of Luck!!!

Archived