Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Journey to West 4 has ended.

At the end, al the members received a prize that each person requested if the team obtains all the 7 dragaon balls.

AJH requested a professioinal video camera with the night filming possibilities---a camera that PDNah's production team uses. Because AJH is busy filming that he left a message that he has not used the camera yet...but he wants to use it when he and his family go on a trip after the drama ends. 

I wonder where they might go this time? 

Also, if you saw the last episode, citizens of Vietnam participated in a game. One of the citizens spoke Korean really well. She says that she learned Korean by not only watching dramas but also through variety shows. She says her favorite of the team is AJH and that she recently loved watching Newlywed Diary.

DAEBOK!!!!

keke

Tomorrow is Reunited World.

Fighting!!!!

Have a good day y'all!!!!

Today's episode was positive and even inspirational!! Live each day as if it could be your last!!! Make no regrets and be happy not just for yourself but for those around you.

But, I have a feeling Chairman Cha is not telling the whole truth...He said that it was Sung's younger brother who became a doctor who committed the murder, but somehow,it..does not quite make sense....I think there is more secrets to uncover!! Just my feeling.

Of course, it is definitely possible for a birth parents to be that cruel to their own blood children---but I am also thinking that Chairmain Cha is not the one with the wealth and the power, but his 2nd wife is the one with the power. 

It was very good of the writer and the director that, amidst all the depressing plots, they showed that there could be a silver lining behind the cloud. Maybe one of the purposes of HawSung's return to the living world is to be a guardian angel to two people--Chef Cha and JungWon--who were so coldly abandoned by their birth parents--to live life more positively.

OHHHH!!! I thought Chef Cha looked very handsome in a differnt way when he was sleeping on the bed and had his bang pushed aside. He looked more mature handsome somehow. What did you think? 

keke--just my opiniion.

Take care!!!

Thanks @shanzay01 for bringing over spotting of Chef Cha at work!!

Well...plot thickens

A possible "witness" of the car accident, more importantly the muder in the art room, is calling the officer HoBang, HaeSung's friend. We have to tune in next week to see if it is a reliable source.

Yes...what Chairman Cha said about YoungJoon having committed the murder 12 years ago,,,may be suspicious...He got mad at YoungJoon who rejected the opprotunity to gain experience in American hospital. Chairman Cha may be wanting to get rid of YoungJoon.???

Chef Cha also suspects now about JungWon and HaeSung's relationship of being just cousins....he also saw the blue hair ribbon on JW's hair--from 12 years ago. Why did Chef Cha keep that ribbon for 12 years?? Of course, he also kept JungWon's drawings for 3 years!! keke..a real cutie or could he be involved in the murder some way too??? 

I am also looking at Cha's half-brother TaeHoon with a little bit of suspicion as well...

YoungJoon appears very cold but he cares a lot....if he did commit murder, it was an accident.

PS::::I don't know how to write comments after newspaper articles in Korean portals. But I left a message of encouragement for Chef Cha in AJH's IG. 

FIGHTING AJH and Cha MinJoon and Reunited World!!!!

Ahhhh~

Again, thanks @shanzay01 for the still pix.--esp the ones where Chef Cha is sick in bed and we can see his forehead.

With bangs, he looks maybe too young somehow. With his bangs away, he somehow looks more mature and older to me. Both look handsome.  Hope he thinks about trying a style with bangs to the side....just my opinion....keke

Ahn Jae hyun was seen filming for “Reunited Worlds” yesterday. The op said that he/she saw him by chance, and even mentions Ahn's beautifully sculpted side profile

@cheerkoo sis i like to see Ajh with all hair up showing full his forehead and and killer eyebrows..really in that hair style he look so mature and dashing heheh maybe he not do that hairdo often because korean have thing for baby face so by hair down he look less mature.. :)  

cbff679egy1fiw3fqk52zj20kk0ffdju.jpg

cbff679egy1fiw3fs8msmj20kk0rejw8.jpg

cbff679egy1fiw3fu2qxij20kk0redkt.jpg

Ahn Jae hyun in new preview stills for “Reunited Worlds”. In the upcoming episode, the tension rises as Yeo Jingoo, Ahn Jaehyun and Park Yeong-gyu meets at a charity event. It is said that the three showed a natural acting and completed the scene without a single NG. (cr stawberry unnie)

cbff679egy1fj0i0m0mehj20p00p0jzb.jpg

cbff679egy1fj0i0n3a3fj20p00ou79w.jpg

cbff679egy1fj0i0onkchj21e00p0gsz.jpg

filming for “Reunited Worlds” in Gyeongui Line Book Street

Spoiler

cbff679egy1fizkmg3lh8j20u00u0dkm.jpg

cbff679egy1fizkmifr3lj20u00u0q7z.jpg

cbff679egy1fizkmkazfpj20u00u0ag5.jpg

cbff679egy1fizkmbw8faj20u00u0tf5.jpg

Wooo!!

Thanks again @shanzay01!!!

Some kind of street food contest through the dept store owned by Chairman Cha.

The phone caller at the end of the last episode....who could it be??

I could understand why Chef Cha may resent his father but I don't understand why Chairman Cha is so unkind to his own son--another mystery of this drama. 

Thanks @shanzay01

I dont remember above stills from today's episode..must be for tomorrow??

Anyway, loved and laughed at today's epi. so much---esp the first part. Chef Cha is a kid at heart and yet a competent businessman...I really think that Chef Cha's part was written with AJH's persona in mind. 

Chef Cha and his half-brother, TaeHoon's scene was bittersweet...very good acting!!!!

The mystery is getting deeper and wider....keeps me at intrigue. Love it!!! Now it seems that Chairman Cha's wife might have some involvement with the tragedy of 12 years ago.

Chef Cha now knows that Jung JungWon's boyfriend is the one who got killed in the auto accident 12 years ago by his father---he may actually stop pursuing JJW. But, HaeSung blesses his sister's relationship with TaeHoon, Chairman Cha's 2nd son. 

The story is good and acting is very good. I hope you guys are enjoying it as well.

(I read the naysayers who put down---once they make up their minds to hate...no stopping them. I am just enjoying the drama and AJH-nim too!!!)

Fighting!!!

Just watched the latest episode.

AJH-nim's Realizing and Reacting to the HaeSung and JungWon situation was so naturally good. I applaud Ahn-nim!!!!

Drama story is also getting so good. Plot is twisting nicely and well.

I originally thought that Chairman Cha's wife is the one with the money, but it is actually Chair Cha (CC) who is the wealthy one. Well, I could still be wrong about that. I thought it was his current wife who is so rich that he abided by whatever she may have wanted. I don't think she wanted her husband's son from previous marriage to be involved in their lives. Just as Jung JungWon's mother took off and disconnected from her daughter.

His current wife married him without telling him that she was married shortly before in a different country. The lady for whom she bought the art piece is a formal high school art teacher and also current wife's formal siter-in-law, This formal sister-in-law also tells the police-friend that she saw a boy with an arm cast go into the school 12 years ago with the boy who got murdered. Jung JungWon remembers him. 

Also, the youngest sister to HaeSung Soozi seems to know where Young Joon (Doctor brother) was that night 12 years ago....only Soozi knows and it seems that the truth may lift the suspicion against Young Joon...BUT, what was the truth that Young Joon decided to shun all his siblings and also receive their hatred? 

It was so cute when JJUngWon and HaeSung found Chef Cha with so much worry that he may have fallen off the cliff or something... Chef Cha tells them he is very thankful to them and is touched by their worry for him, and then quickly says that he is so glad that they had a hard time. kekeke He released his embarrassment and upset feeling that JW and HS are boyfriend and girlfriend and yet he openly pursued JW in front of them. Kekeke...It is so like Chef Cha---he has that serious businessman side and also a kid-like, emotional side that is so cute and so different from other drama main characters. keke Very human!!

It seems that so many lives around HaeSung have been misunderstood, wrongly judged with great prejudice with added stress and hurt that HaeSung's return to the world is a chance for redemption and making things right and back on the good path. As HS said, if he was alive, he could have met Chef Cha long time ago and his friend Taehoon's big brother. Chef Cha hugging HS was so sweet. I would imagine there will be a meeting of Chef Cha with his half-brother before the drama ends....

Wow...how will the writer deal wtth HS's need to get back? HS wants to leave a restaurant for his siblings where they can eat together and work together. That is his last goal. He also brought back all of the workers from Chef Cha's old restaurant to work with Chef Cha again. 

It has been a while since I saw a drama with gentle and heartwarming qualities....I originaly turned to Asian dramas because so many dramas at home are becoming so violent and filled with too much cruelty and angst. Recently, many Korean dramas are also becoming much more westernized...so I am glad that AJH-nim chose this drama.

Sorry to go on....Hope you are liking the drama too. 

AJH is getting more handsome. I like the way he dressed he looks manly and matured.

I'm enjoying this drama. Thanks to AJH for choosing this drama the character is really for him.

Fighting AJH!!!!  your doing very well. 

Archived