Ahn Jae Hyun 안재현

zee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Rain Song said:

Saw that too wonder why he deleted the pic after? @cheerkoo can you translatE what is written in the pic of ajh?i saw in ig that it says kunim:forever a prince?is that right? Thanx ahead.

He did? I did not see any post by AJH on his recent IG pix. If you see it and are able to bring it over, I would love to translate. Thanks.

Thanks @kooswan

미쳤다 미쳤다 안재현봤다ㅠㅠㅠ최고 잘생겼다 너무 착하다 고3이냐고 수능연기돼서 어떡하냐고 파이팅하라그랬다ㅠㅠ 그리고 공부많이했냐고 물어봐서 당황했다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 안재현이 응원해줬으니까 잘봐야지 (이화여고 다닌다니까 자기도 여기서 수능봤다고했는데 여기는 여고라고하니까 이대부고랑 헷갈린것같다 기여웠다ㅠㅠ) 안재현 존잘
This is crzay, crazy, but I saw AJH. Totally handsome. He is so kind. He asked if I am a last year hs student and felt bad for me that the SooNeung TEst has been postponed and cheered me with a "Fighting". Then, he asked me if I studied a lot which made me taken aback. keke Since AJH cheered for me, I better do well on the test. I told him that I go to YH HS and he says he also took the SooNeung Test there. When I told him YH is girls school, he says he got the school names mixed up. He is cute. 
(someone in dc says that AJH drove his wife to an interview today and may have been walking around during the interview. keke)

Thanks for the IG link, @Rain Song

AJH was seen at that store when when IG owner went to see her friends. To "see AJH in real life is a feast for the eyes". I am not sure what the second one means...actual visual gangster. ???

=====

AJH had his own personal fan meetings taking a walk..keke...looks like a nice weather too. 

AJH-nim and Gamja!!

Thanks for the post.

I heard that a preview of Kang Restaurant is out. People are saying positive things.

I have not seen it yet.

I don;t know actually how to get it, but it is good to hear people saying good things.

Praying for DAEBOK and Fighting!!!

Thanks @Rain Song. It is so short. I love to translate.

안재현 28일에 용인예비군훈련장 37조 3번 왔었는데 ㅋㅋ 홍콩갔네 그새

On Nov 28th, AJH attended the Reserve Training located in Yong In (the number must be the reserve that he is part of). Then, right after, he went to Hong Kong.

Yong In is where he lives.

Wow! Ahn-nim presented 3x at the above event! I think one of his co-presenters was the actress who played his mother in BLOOD? I heard some positive comments about Ahn-nim at the ceremony by few dc people.

On top that, he looks wonderful.

J2W's Kang Restaurant is coming soon.

Archived