[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Something to knock on your head. 2b6256a48576dfbc27b702b430987fda6d54306

Saw this Blind Item on NetizenBuzz and I don't know how specific or correct BI are when it comes to name an Idol,an Idol or whether they will mix up Drama and movie or not. But most of the comments think it's Park Shin Hye and YongHwa,but I saw couple of comments saying this is Song Joong Ki and PBY. I hope not. Apparently both PBY and PSH's agencies are dependent on their incomes and they both are their biggest star. But on the other hand, It says "after a drama" and SJK and PBY has never done Drama together, It doesn't mention "Idol" either. So Who knows. But as Always take this as a flying rumor around, It can very well be just a made up one.Take it with Grain of Salt.

2. Celebrities F and G who always denied being in a relationship whenever they were swept under rumors together are said to be actually dating. The two became lovers after starring in the same drama and have gone on dates either with other celebrity friends or in their car. When news of their relationship got out, both companies caused a fit saying that it wasn't possible, but it seems that even their agencies weren't aware of what has been going on. One insider said, "G has always been known for her innocent image so it's possible that people find it hard to imagine her in a relationship. G's CEO is under her power so it's completely possible."

anoosha said: Something to knock on your head. 2b6256a48576dfbc27b702b430987fda6d54306

Saw this Blind Item on NetizenBuzz and I don't know how specific or correct BI are when it comes to name an Idol,an Idol or whether they will mix up Drama and movie or not. But most of the comments think it's Park Shin Hye and YongHwa,but I saw couple of comments saying this is Song Joong Ki and PBY. I hope not. Apparently both PBY and PSH's agencies are dependent on their incomes and they both are their biggest star. But on the other hand, It says "after a drama" and SJK and PBY has never done Drama together, It doesn't mention "Idol" either. So Who knows. But as Always take this as a flying rumor around, It can very well be just a made up one.Take it with Grain of Salt.

2. Celebrities F and G who always denied being in a relationship whenever they were swept under rumors together are said to be actually dating. The two became lovers after starring in the same drama and have gone on dates either with other celebrity friends or in their car. When news of their relationship got out, both companies caused a fit saying that it wasn't possible, but it seems that even their agencies weren't aware of what has been going on. One insider said, "G has always been known for her innocent image so it's possible that people find it hard to imagine her in a relationship. G's CEO is under her power so it's completely possible."

@anoosha @silvertop141078.. i agree with u chaeki never denied anything about their relationship..so it's not them... geez every day we're become more skillful to analyze the rumour..should we open our own media...monster D will lose with us..haha =))

@anoosha but during the wb promotional event.. i remember that the actor confess he like her..haha only the actress who denied the rumor..the actor keep silent..but i think it's not them coz they never play in same drama..don't worry anoosha :D

@p1n6an2012

Shall I give you skinship?...hahaha...just kidding!...But I'm sure even in @SJKMCW 's ff there will be skinship one day....nomu nomu... :D

She owes us after all the melo...

@SJKMCW

I still have to read yours...I can't right now cause I'm at work and suppose to work...hahaha...will do it after work... :)

@p1n6an2012

I would love to but my fanfic is far away from skinship right now...hahaha...

but I'm sure all Toasts/Naughties have enough imagination for it...or maybe someone can just write a burning hot one-shot... :D

edit:

Welcome to all "new" Toasts...be prepared to get grilled like us... :)) :))