[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest jinjjapurry

Wae wae??? Joong ki yaa neo waegeule?? Jeongmal jjinja, i hate when uncapable stylist doing their job woori joong ki looks so dumb there waeee? I always love his sense of fashion except one CF (LG ads), and now...that pic going to be on my joongki worst look list... I curse you joongki's current stylist!!! GO TO *ELL

8-X 8-X X(

@rulezhine
It was posted on 23th April,right? Funny even Ki-Aile were shocked. One called him Ahjumma  ROTFLMAO Smiley_emoticons_lachtot I don't get. Google Translation translate the post under it like this. I don't think it's related to the pic.

WTF?! LOL Smiley7004

""Bored hard.
The sequel comes out I want to force hard water, halppal and do flood
Chet jeongjak sequel annaohne""

anoosha

said:

@rulezhine

It was posted on 23th April,right? Funny even Ki-Aile were shocked. One called him Ahjumma  ROTFLMAO

Smiley_emoticons_lachtot

I don't get. Google Translation translate the post under it like this. I don't think it's related to the pic.

WTF?! LOL

Smiley7004

""Bored hard.

The sequel comes out I want to force hard water, halppal and do flood

Chet jeongjak sequel annaohne""

@giaonguyen you're right where our captain and mermaid go... 8-> 8-> i think this night our thread keep in track..haha.. last night we talked about wedding dress..decoration..ring..car..bouquet..soccer etc..but it's really cool.. \m/