[Official] ChaeKi/Burning Toast Couple Thread [Song Joong Ki & Moon Chae Won]

unhskikr4ever

Guest SJKMCW

Hi Toasties!! :-h
So CHAPTER 8 is up!
It's rather short but like I said,
I felt it was a good place to end.

Chapter 8: If you don't like it, you can get a divorce.

click----> HERE

@renebecks

The hot kisses & plus plus (=P~  =P~  =P~) will come later in the story, if you know what I mean. ;))

@riendonghae
thank you for welcoming me.. hehe..
yes! this thread's atmosphere so nice.. i even feel that a lot of hearts floating around in this thread.. :x
i somehow feels regret for not joining earlier to get closer to all the naughties.. 8->
oh wells~ better late than nothing right? hahaha.. :P

i know this is off-topic.. but i'm really happy to know how to post picture correctly! yeyyy~ *cough* pardon me!

capture_26042013_190312_zps27a662bc.jpg
*thank you @SJKMCW for the suggestion btw.. after try million times for the signature photos, now i understand where's my fault is..
:D -- yeyyy, chapter 8 is up!! thank you again! gotta read it nowwwww.. hopefully JK not such a bad guy now.. *pray* [-O<

Guest cincalawra

ah... @SJKMCW now showing the furious side of MCW ... never messed with that girl :D
or... you'll face this 
tumblr_mls99sRTjr1rmrx5jo3_r1_250.gif

EDIT:bc SJKMCW gave some hints on inserting image to cinnamoroll ... and i can finally insert an image here too... yeay!

@cincalawra
when reading @SJKMCW ff at one point i kept thinking of this moment..

tumblr_mer2t2hIRY1rbu2m2.gif
^ if the guy who can't be named not stopping those two girls, this accident might happen..

and i'll be like : GO CHAE WON!!! GO GO GO! KILL THAT GIRL!!
tumblr_mblpbhMZGC1rvn8pk.gif
cr:architorture school tumblr

@cincalawra
yeah! somehow i wished of that.. but i believe in @SJKMCW will be giving us much more 'intense' and burning moments for later chapter!
i believe in 'safe the best for last!' <:-P
i'm just hoping, hoping and hoping~

tumblr_mersoi3hz01qf9c4m.gif SJKMCW~

cr: architorture school tumblr

@SJKMCW geezz..i'm finally read your ff in the restaurant..after finish eating i read your ff..can't wait any longer..haha great girl love your chapter 8..because this is a long ff..so i'm sure u will give us your secret weapon in another chapter..haha.. jk really a bad boy..see he will cry for our queen in the end :)) :))

@runrunsjk said: B3CB4EA4-C313-4A5B-916C-11AD8DCB6B81-650-00000042B6A02025.jpg credit sjkdc and original blog shown in logo. This is the real recent photos of jk, the blogger occasionally saw him in a meat restaurant and got his signature on 21-April-2013. They shake hands with a few kidding conversation. Jk is nice guy with small face. However, the photo is not clear.

Guest allaboutmissb

@rulezhine, i think you're not finished with your sentence dear.. do u mean seeing the gif makes u miss it too? :) that's my all time fave disney movie :)

p1n6an2012

said:

@jeonghyang

That's a very suggestive position, Isn't it? Like "Come and Jump on me"
Smiley_emoticons_lachtot

I saw that picture too, At first I was so angry, Vil-arrachechvx Was going to hit that hand through my PC so hard, Interne2 But then it occurred to me, Maybe there was a rip in his pants and This ChaeKi lover hided it before posting the pic online, You know to protect wuri Queen's prince. Smiley_emoticons_blog-messiasAs a helping hand or something. I have been attending some *Think Positive* classes, I guess it's working. Lmao

@anoosha
thank you for the welcoming~ i love this thread so much.. i just won't get bored to said that all the members here are amazzzhheenngg a.k.a amazing! :-*

ouch! thank you! that's what i hope.. coz  chaeki sometimes always make me feel like... 8-}
tumblr_inline_mhpge4PtWH1rog1ra.gif
please return my soul if i get too delusional~~ =))  =))