• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rahma_bio

@alecita : yes...i saw taemin teaser was released today.....so, im waiting for minhooooo too.... =D>
ps: Kyaaa....i was dream last night..and i saw minho and sulli somewhere with their member taking pict together      and you know i scream like crazy while i saw minho hug sulli. Both looked happy together. 8->     i hope my dream come true, coz you know shinee willl comeback now. So, i hope and i guess f (x) can be there for support them esp sulli. Nothing is impossible right.   [-O< [-O< :D     So i guess we still move on coz you might be saw our minsul happy face yesterday so why do we have to sad and worried now.      i know it's not easy and some of you might be sad until now but come on guys life goes on and our beloved minsul happy now. Like nothing happens. Keep smile everyone! :-bd
     Oh annyeong to All newbie!!! Im glad to see u here, im sorry i can't mention your name one by one. But,     im so proud to this thread though we all in shaking there are still a lot of newbie to join. Let's spazz together!     btw, i feel like im still new member so please take care of me too...kekeke :)) >:D<

Guest Norshahidah abd rahim

I'm happy about their comeback for their 5th mini-album "Everybody" on October 14 but unfortunately a bit worried for Minho's condition....:(:(:(:(hope he will be okay although very busy schedule right now
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/shinees-back-or-will-be-on-october-14th-with-5th-mini-album-everybody-taemins-teaser#axzz2gMErix36

Guest iheartminsul02

Hey there!Just for anyone who's interested reading my fanfic..I have the link down there.It was yesterday's update anyways..I hope you'll read it!I'm sorry for the late update.Thank you for killing your time reading this boring fanfic..:)
Here's the link of Chapter 5 : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/464050/5/beautiful-stranger-taestal-minsul
Thanks again!xoxo

I've been away for a while, but some of you who've been around for a while would know me... :D I'm back again, even if for a bit, and I've got to say I'm glad to see us all here, sticking together :) ahem even if I've been away for a while you all still count me in right? hehehehehe..
It's just a rough patch, it will pass, it's not like none of the idols we love have never been dragged into a scandal before... We all know how some really innocent things they do can even be misconstrued to the worst things imaginable... It's the same here, now... We just wait through it with patience and endure it, and it will go away eventually... :D
Well, same as what @craziedayzie has mentioned, I hope those that have previously posted anything negative, to please edit your posts, and share only the good times here :D We come here to be happy and cherish all the wonderful MinSul moments together, after all!! :D
MinSul will always be the couple that gave me the best memories, the best experiences, and definitely, the best friends, and that is something no scandal can take away from me ;)

OMG @parkhyerin and @fangirl15
both of your posts have made me smiling and tearing at the same time. who will forget those sweet Minsul moments that have become our Minsullines, Minsulvitamins and it still working until now! :D
seriously, they have been too obvious and its almost impossible to deny their chemistry and feelings towards each other :x
tumblr_inline_mgnfu8R2e71rqv44p.gif

and to see the latest pics of both Minho and Sulli make me feel so relieved. that only means one thing, both of them are ok and it seems the news does not effect both of them at all.
so haters, just don't wasting your time already :P
I_ship_what_I_want.gif

coz whatever scandal, whatever news, whatever storm couldn't bring this ship down.

Selfsailingship.gif

Guest rahma_bio

@fizaz : Oennie, seriously....seriously....everytime you posted, you always make me smile and laught at the same time ...kekeke :))             yup, that's what we need for now ...
             to be relieved ...                                   to be happy ...                                                          and to be faithful ...
             Btw, if you don't mind. My catty wanna hug you ... :)) =)) :-* (kidding :)>- )             sbZ0E.gif
            @timnat2010: finally...i miss u oennie  >:D< :-* 

Guest mahogany4

I wish Sulli would by some powerful force be brought to this thread. I hope that though we all try to post in English (and not Korean), she would have the chance to still see this thread and see all our support to her.
So if she does get to see this, this hug is for you Sulli...
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5M8BfHw0QIf0pMgRc0ih

From your Minsul supporters. 

Guest Norshahidah abd rahim

Out of the topic....hehehehWhen saw Minho's picture in 33rd National Disability Sports Festival Opening Ceremony suddenly i think about the children's disability in sports....I'm a teacher who teach special education and i know they can do anything and also doing the sports....very proud the idols who are very care, support about disable children in sports....and also celebrate with them....^_^ ^_^

Guest ravissant

Aww!  Let me re-post this beautiful watercolor painting by our very own @zee of Sulli in a wedding dress.  Isn't it lovely?f_x__sulli_wedding_painting_by__minsulsh

Archived